Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,615 members, 7,823,682 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:15 PM

Chioma The Chef Has Hundreds Of Facebook Account Created With Her Name - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Chioma The Chef Has Hundreds Of Facebook Account Created With Her Name (32238 Views)

"My Chef Has Built His House" – Toke Makinwa (Video) / Chioma, The Chef Chi: No Makeup Pictures Of Davido's Girlfriend / Chioma The Chef Chi In Braless Outfit. Davido's Girlfriend Got Fans Talking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chioma The Chef Has Hundreds Of Facebook Account Created With Her Name by TourismMan(m): 11:26am On Jun 02, 2018
Bluezy13:
That's bullshit!!
It's common on Facebook. Search your name you'll see over a hundred people with similar names.
raising an alarm shows her lack of exposure ...even the sister. They are all mumu
grin grin grin
Oga calm down oooo
Re: Chioma The Chef Has Hundreds Of Facebook Account Created With Her Name by Harrynight(m): 11:27am On Jun 02, 2018
Bluezy13:
That's bullshit!!

It's common on Facebook.
Search your name you'll see over a hundred people with similar names.

raising an alarm shows her lack of exposure
...even the sister. They are all mumu

I guess she's talking about the account with her image on dp
Re: Chioma The Chef Has Hundreds Of Facebook Account Created With Her Name by jaymejate: 11:27am On Jun 02, 2018
delugajackson:

I can still remember when I started Facebook newly, I sent Cristiano Ronaldo a friend request, he accepted immediately. I was so happy until he requested for MTN recharge card. I fainted twice.

1 Like

Re: Chioma The Chef Has Hundreds Of Facebook Account Created With Her Name by holluphemydavid(m): 11:29am On Jun 02, 2018
Anigreat:
undecided

You should even be grateful that people had time to create facebook account on your useless name

who are you? gold digger! yes its obvious.
Y are u so bitter with someone u avnt met b4? Orisirisi
Re: Chioma The Chef Has Hundreds Of Facebook Account Created With Her Name by purpledove(m): 11:31am On Jun 02, 2018
Caseywilliams:

lol this one got me...nah so one yeye been wan use Genevieve nnaji scam me of 1k glo airtime not until i told her to go get a life other than this cox dy real Genevieve i knw wont ask such frm me

Haha.
.. E be like u dey crush on Jenny
Re: Chioma The Chef Has Hundreds Of Facebook Account Created With Her Name by jayinfo2(m): 11:38am On Jun 02, 2018
Is she not chioma Jesus. She is my friend on Facebook na. We use to do video call sef
Re: Chioma The Chef Has Hundreds Of Facebook Account Created With Her Name by chemicool: 11:41am On Jun 02, 2018
Anigreat:
undecided

You should even be grateful that people had time to create facebook account on your useless name

Haba! You are mean o. Why angry?
Re: Chioma The Chef Has Hundreds Of Facebook Account Created With Her Name by mrgreen4real(m): 11:44am On Jun 02, 2018
Bluezy13:
That's bullshit!!

It's common on Facebook.

Oga! when you see an acct created with your name and your pictures uploaded on many occasions then something is wrong

2 Likes

Re: Chioma The Chef Has Hundreds Of Facebook Account Created With Her Name by samuelchimmy(m): 11:45am On Jun 02, 2018
Anigreat:
undecided

is it your gold,go and digg your own,jobless youth,kai

1 Like

Re: Chioma The Chef Has Hundreds Of Facebook Account Created With Her Name by Nobody: 11:46am On Jun 02, 2018
Like say she no knw.....mtewwwww
Re: Chioma The Chef Has Hundreds Of Facebook Account Created With Her Name by valicious1(m): 11:47am On Jun 02, 2018
Bluezy13:
That's bullshit!!

It's common on Facebook.

similar names with similar pictures? you are the one lacking exposure my friend.

2 Likes

Re: Chioma The Chef Has Hundreds Of Facebook Account Created With Her Name by bookiesondebt: 11:47am On Jun 02, 2018
Bluezy13:
That's bullshit!!
It's common on Facebook. Search your name you'll see over a hundred people with similar names.
raising an alarm shows her lack of exposure ...even the sister. They are all mumu
with her picture as the dp?

2 Likes

Re: Chioma The Chef Has Hundreds Of Facebook Account Created With Her Name by Nobody: 11:49am On Jun 02, 2018
purpledove:
I've once chatted with John Obi Mikel on facebook.. I thought he was cool, free and had time to chat up with frds.. Only for him to demand money to help me play Football in Europe... Who even said I could play football even for Kano pillars?
na so dem scam my pale for that facebook with Bishop Oyedepos' account bieng a prayer warrior that my old man is. Na so anoda one wan use Dangote name scam am again, my old man run no be small. The man don vow say till he go commot this world he go never enter that fb even by mistake. Scammers impersonating people everywhere.
Re: Chioma The Chef Has Hundreds Of Facebook Account Created With Her Name by TheUbermensch: 11:51am On Jun 02, 2018
francesjoe:
Hater spotted ����
You that is a lover what have you gained?
Re: Chioma The Chef Has Hundreds Of Facebook Account Created With Her Name by TheUbermensch: 11:54am On Jun 02, 2018
delugajackson:

I can still remember when I started Facebook newly, I sent Cristiano Ronaldo a friend request, he accepted immediately. I was so happy until he requested for N500 MTN recharge card. I fainted twice.

1 Like

Re: Chioma The Chef Has Hundreds Of Facebook Account Created With Her Name by MPESA(m): 11:55am On Jun 02, 2018
Bluezy13:
That's bullshit!!

It's common on Facebook.

No you don't seem to understand what it means ,, its the work of G BOYS ...

2 Likes

Re: Chioma The Chef Has Hundreds Of Facebook Account Created With Her Name by OhiOfIhima: 11:55am On Jun 02, 2018
Bluezy13:
That's bullshit!!

It's common on Facebook.

Oga look like u are d one need exposure here... How abt d same names carry her picture or are u saying there is also hundreds of Chioma look alike in d universe..

3 Likes

Re: Chioma The Chef Has Hundreds Of Facebook Account Created With Her Name by Tiimy(m): 12:01pm On Jun 02, 2018
Anigreat:
undecided

Jealousy Calm Down Its Like Girls Have Dumped U Tire
Re: Chioma The Chef Has Hundreds Of Facebook Account Created With Her Name by Timagex(m): 12:02pm On Jun 02, 2018
purpledove:
I've once chatted with John Obi Mikel on facebook.. I thought he was cool, free and had time to chat up with frds.. Only for him to demand money to help me play Football in Europe... Who even said I could play football even for Kano pillars?
angry

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin cheesy shocked

Re: Chioma The Chef Has Hundreds Of Facebook Account Created With Her Name by Nobody: 12:03pm On Jun 02, 2018
if she don't like it she can go and smash her head on a rock some were. cheesy that's what happenes to people who claim to "celebrities" what ever that means.
Re: Chioma The Chef Has Hundreds Of Facebook Account Created With Her Name by Bridget95(f): 12:04pm On Jun 02, 2018
Anigreat:
undecided

ahahahah.very funny
Re: Chioma The Chef Has Hundreds Of Facebook Account Created With Her Name by IamAkinzy: 12:08pm On Jun 02, 2018
Anigreat:
undecided

Aridin!!

Oponu...sho moh Age eh ni

cant but hate on ur fellow human
Re: Chioma The Chef Has Hundreds Of Facebook Account Created With Her Name by Nobody: 12:11pm On Jun 02, 2018
delugajackson:

I can still remember when I started Facebook newly, I sent Cristiano Ronaldo a friend request, he accepted immediately. I was so happy until he requested for N500 MTN recharge card. I fainted twice.
shift lemme faint... lmao...

1 Like

Re: Chioma The Chef Has Hundreds Of Facebook Account Created With Her Name by Ugosample(m): 12:23pm On Jun 02, 2018
valicious1:

similar names with similar pictures? you are the one lacking exposure my friend.

no mind that guy.

When you have hundreds of profiles with same name and the pictures of the same person, it's not normal
Re: Chioma The Chef Has Hundreds Of Facebook Account Created With Her Name by AngelicBeing: 12:27pm On Jun 02, 2018
delugajackson:

shocked

1 Like

Re: Chioma The Chef Has Hundreds Of Facebook Account Created With Her Name by purpledove(m): 1:26pm On Jun 02, 2018
Luxuryconsult:
na so dem scam my pale for that facebook with Bishop Oyedepos' account bieng a prayer warrior that my old man is. Na so anoda one wan use Dangote name scam am again, my old man run no be small. The man don vow say till he go commot this world he go never enter that fb even by mistake. Scammers impersonating people everywhere.

Lmao... It's a really serious ish
Re: Chioma The Chef Has Hundreds Of Facebook Account Created With Her Name by CYBERWEAVER(m): 1:42pm On Jun 02, 2018
that chioma could be a trans-gender. . see her face like man

Re: Chioma The Chef Has Hundreds Of Facebook Account Created With Her Name by troublemakea(m): 1:44pm On Jun 02, 2018
Anigreat:
undecided

Lol....some people are just so bitter ehh grin
Re: Chioma The Chef Has Hundreds Of Facebook Account Created With Her Name by Maxking1: 2:23pm On Jun 02, 2018
You never see anything

Re: Chioma The Chef Has Hundreds Of Facebook Account Created With Her Name by Nobody: 3:21pm On Jun 02, 2018
TheUbermensch:

You that is a lover what have you gained?
sorry do I know

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Femi Kuti Tells Buhari To Resign / 2face Visits Solidiers & Internally Displaced Persons in Maiduguri (Pics, Video) / Bukola Adeeyo In Matching Outfit With Daughter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.