Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,724 members, 7,840,822 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 03:28 PM

Don Jazzy Set To Marry - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Don Jazzy Set To Marry (531 Views)

Don Jazzy Reacts To Vic O Diss Track / “I Must Blow By Force” – Don Jazzy Takes Haircut To His Studio / Don Jazzy Reacts To Reekado Banks Sagging His Trouser (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Don Jazzy Set To Marry by Lautechgossip(m): 8:04am On Jun 02, 2018
@KikioTolu.com

​Nigeria’s number one music producer and record label boss, Don Jazzy has been joking about his quest for a wife for quite a while now, and he has been insinuating he’s still single and searching.

However, he may already have some one in mind as he recently posted a video of himself dancing ”Shakushaku” with title:“If you ever think you can’t dance. Just remember this. You can’t be that bad. I decided to start going out more. Came all the way to this wedding maybe I will see wife . Everybody was taken sha. But dear future wife, just know that I will embarrass you with my dance moves forever. Take me as I am. I don talk my own.”

EME boss, Banky W then dropped a comment that the day Don Jazzy marries will be an internet breaking day

Don Jazzy then swiftly responded that the internet will not break but live to witness the glorious event. He also added that the day is not so far anymore. ‘Joining you soon bro don’t worry,’ he wrote.

SOURCE:] http://kikiotolu.com/don-jazzy-set-to-marry/

Lalasticlala Mynd44 Dominique Fynestboi Ishilove

Re: Don Jazzy Set To Marry by EngrMarve(m): 8:09am On Jun 02, 2018
grin angry grin lol
Re: Don Jazzy Set To Marry by Bluezy13(m): 10:43am On Jun 02, 2018
I always admire his sense of humour, easy with life.

(1) (Reply)

Small Doctor And Soundsultan Pictured With President Buhari / Nollywood Osagiede George Featured Ukah Alice Une,omeje Emmanuel In New Movie / Beautiful Nollywood Actress Biodun Okeowo Omobutty Buys N8 Million Naira Rav4

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.