Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,886 members, 7,817,612 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:29 PM

The Mental Disorder Called Atheism. Must Read For All Nairaland Christians - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Mental Disorder Called Atheism. Must Read For All Nairaland Christians (31340 Views)

The Evil Called Atheism! / A Thread For The Mental Emancipation Of Indoctrinated Religious Adherents / Atheism VS Christianity, Which One Is A Result Of Indoctrination? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (27) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Mental Disorder Called Atheism. Must Read For All Nairaland Christians by dalaman: 1:43pm On Jun 02, 2018
The OP is pained and you can clearly see his anguish throughout this load of tripe. OP is a known LIAR and will lie his way through every post he makes. Let me just point out one of his lies.

Butterflyleo:

2) They are the most aggressive bitter and unhappy group in the society and this is evident even here on nairaland as all you need to do is scan individual atheist comments in the religion section and you would see hatred, bitterness, resentment and vile language all roled into one. It is common knowledge that our words are a projection of who we are.

OP lied that if you scan through individual atheist post you'll see hatred, bitterness vile language etc but it is common knowledge to everybody here that it is the religious that engage in that they most. In fact the religious people here are so spiteful that they threaten people's lives that disagree with them and wish them death. Just today a fellow Christian wished some atheist death because they disagreed.

flamingREED:

Did I quote you?

You think I worry about what eternal sinners think?

Child of the devil,

Mark my username and never quote me again to challenge my faith or I'll wish you miserable death each time.

The same Christian then went ahead to wish them death when they continued to mock him and his beliefs.

flamingREED:

May maggots feed on your carcass as soon as possible. Amen.

https://www.nairaland.com/4535291/pope-francis-right-christians-should#68083656

You can see a Christian wishing death on atheist for mocking his beliefs. No matter how Christians troll atheist, no atheist here has ever wished any Christian death or misfortune and no atheist will do that.

Christians here have attacked me and wished me death, example felixmoron a comrade of butterfleo has wished me death, he has wished many other atheist death and cursed their families simply because they disagree with him. Many other theist have done same. The Islamic section was created because some Muslims threatened the life of the owner of nairaland something no atheist will ever do assuming nairaland belongs to a theist.

What nonsense and lies is butterflyleo saying about atheist being full of hate and bitterness? Can he show any atheist that has ever wished any Christian or muslims death here on nairaland because of the religious squabbles? He can't, but I can show him where people like felixmoron and others have wished me and other atheist death because of how bitter, resentful and spiteful they are . Christians and theist in general should stop talking about giving what they don't have. They claim to love each other but just visit any of their threads where they disagree with each other and see their madness and total hate on display example is any tithe thread where the pro tithers and anti tithers are at each others neck, calling each other names and all. They don't love each other and they hate atheist so much that they are always wishing them death. How hateful and bitter can one be to wish another person death. That's the height of hate, bitterness and anger. The theist always display that, no atheist has ever displayed such nonsense.

OP is a known liar and will say anything to keep his delusion on the go. He cares not for the truth, all he cares about is to tell lies and paint the atheist as bad so that he's mythical beliefs can continue.

Buda has already started pointing out some of his lies even in the so called links he posted.

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Mental Disorder Called Atheism. Must Read For All Nairaland Christians by budaatum: 1:47pm On Jun 02, 2018
bobowaja:

That is the funniest thing. He wrote about himself. It is either he intentionally want to be insincere or his is out rightly deluded.
I hope it is intentional, for the fight would be against his simple flesh. He has been told many times over but refuses to acknowledge the fact. And if its delusion I'd have to worry more at his blindness and lack of the ability to reflect.

Either way, he does a disservice to Jesus Christ, in my opinion, by touting bigotry in his name.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Mental Disorder Called Atheism. Must Read For All Nairaland Christians by Butterflyleo: 1:48pm On Jun 02, 2018
My quote below keeps resonating to the atheists

Your desire to go defensive out of guilt (as I earlier pointed out) is evident so I will stick to my earlier word and ignore you. Thank you.

Guilty consciences are already displaying guilt trips as they go on massive defensive technique aka parking the bus

1 Like

Re: The Mental Disorder Called Atheism. Must Read For All Nairaland Christians by bobowaja(m): 1:57pm On Jun 02, 2018
budaatum:

I hope it is intentional, for the fight would be against his simple flesh. He has been told many times over but refuses to acknowledge the fact. And if its delusion I'd have to worry more at his blindness and lack of the ability to reflect.

Either way, he does a disservice to Jesus Christ, in my opinion, by touting bigotry in his name.
He opposes everything their Jesus ever preached together with one aunty that called her name analice

No wonder someone once said "I like their christ but I don't like their Christians, because their christ is not like them"

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Mental Disorder Called Atheism. Must Read For All Nairaland Christians by budaatum: 2:04pm On Jun 02, 2018
Butterflyleo:
Somehow when it comes to facts about atheists and atheism coming from a theist they all claim those facts which are readily available online were distorted by the atheist and twisted to be a lie.

But when an atheist declares anything against theists they hold it to themselves as true.

So much for self assessment and ability to criticise ones own ideology as they claim theists do not do this yet it is evident that they are very much guilty of the same.

Cc vaxx
Stop playing the victim. They are many threads about Christianity on here that no atheist has entered. Very many indeed. And there are some where atheists actually suspend their disbelief for the sake of conversation. I can't point to that happening in any thread you get involved in though as your sole reason for existing seems to be to open anti-atheist threads where you resort to the use of lies and vile language to promote your "hatred, bitterness and resentment"!

I know you wouldn't take my advice, but I do strongly advise that you sell the dud gun you bought that shoots the shooter and buy a mirror instead. Looking at yourself would benefit you more than the constant shooting of yourself that you currently are prone to doing.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Mental Disorder Called Atheism. Must Read For All Nairaland Christians by budaatum: 2:07pm On Jun 02, 2018
bobowaja:

He opposes everything their Jesus ever preached together with one aunty that called her name analice

No wonder someone once said "I like their christ but I don't like their Christians, because their christ is not like them"
Let me say it!
I love Christ. I will burn in hell if I were a Christian!
Re: The Mental Disorder Called Atheism. Must Read For All Nairaland Christians by dalaman: 2:15pm On Jun 02, 2018
budaatum:

Stop playing the victim. They are many threads about Christianity on here that no atheist has entered. Very many indeed. And there are some where atheists actually suspend their disbelief for the sake of conversation. I can't point to that happening in any thread you get involved in though as your sole reason for existing seems to be to open anti-atheist threads where you resort to the use of lies and vile language to promote your "hatred, bitterness and resentment"!

I know you wouldn't take my advice, but I do strongly advise that you sell the dud gun you bought that shoots the shooter and buy a mirror instead. Looking at yourself would benefit you more than the constant shooting of yourself that you currently are prone to doing.

I love your way with words. This is just too much for him to handle. grin

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Mental Disorder Called Atheism. Must Read For All Nairaland Christians by Butterflyleo: 2:19pm On Jun 02, 2018
Guilt tripping everywhere. It is evident the OP so bluntly exposed their already frayed nerves so much so that all they are capable of doing now is to attack the messenger.

Words do speak volumes of the mentality of people and expose who and what they really are.

2 Likes

Re: The Mental Disorder Called Atheism. Must Read For All Nairaland Christians by Hakeem12(m): 2:42pm On Jun 02, 2018
budaatum:

Soviet law never officially outlawed the holding of religious views, and the various Soviet Constitutions always guaranteed the right to believe.
I wonder if the guy is even getting any sleep over this matter.

7 Likes

Re: The Mental Disorder Called Atheism. Must Read For All Nairaland Christians by stephendamsoho: 3:22pm On Jun 02, 2018
@Dalaman, see

stephendamsoho:

Plaetton, Humanistme, Adepeter2027, Randomperson, Ranchhoddas, Wirinet, hopefulLandlord

If the person I quoted can become an atheist.......... there's still hope for people like Analice107, Emmanystone, ishilove, lightblazingnow, Originalkalokalo etc

I said that on a thread where someone who's now an atheist was arguing against atheism (before he left Christianity)

Emmanystone replied me by raining curses on me, check it out

Emmanystone:

May your heart stop for ever mentioning me in this thread. May your tongue cleave to the roof of your mouth. And the instrument of death be prepared for you. Thunder go fire everything you put your hands into. Nonsense.

All I did was mention him and Gbam! angry curses followed, I had no prior bad history with that monicker so I was taken aback

Yet atheists are the ones angry, can any of these theists bring up where an atheist wished someone evil for something as simple as mentioning them?

its a good thing he cursed me anyways because many things I was hoping to achieve but seemed outside my reach are now being achieved or doesn't seem so far away as before

I need new curses from Emmanystone, Emmanystone come and do what you're good at

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Mental Disorder Called Atheism. Must Read For All Nairaland Christians by flamingREED(m): 3:42pm On Jun 02, 2018
dalaman:
The OP is pained and you can clearly see his anguish throughout this load of tripe. OP is a known LIAR and will lie his way through every post he makes. Let me just point out one of his lies.

OP lied that if you scan through individual atheist post you'll see hatred, bitterness vile language etc but it is common knowledge to everybody here that it is the religious that engage in that they most. In fact the religious people here are so spiteful that they threaten people's lives that disagree with them and wish them death. Just today a fellow Christian wished some atheist death because they disagreed.

The same Christian then went ahead to wish them death when they continued to mock him and his beliefs.

https://www.nairaland.com/4535291/pope-francis-right-christians-should#68083656

You can see a Christian wishing death on atheist for mocking his beliefs. No matter how Christians troll atheist, no atheist here has ever wished any Christian death or misfortune and no atheist will do that.

Christians here have attacked me and wished me death, example felixmoron a comrade of butterfleo has wished me death, he has wished many other atheist death and cursed their families simply because they disagree with him. Many other theist have done same. The Islamic section was created because some Muslims threatened the life of the owner of nairaland something no atheist will ever do assuming nairaland belongs to a theist.

What nonsense and lies is butterflyleo saying about atheist being full of hate and bitterness? Can he show any atheist that has ever wished any Christian or muslims death here on nairaland because of the religious squabbles? He can't, but I can show him where people like felixmoron and others have wished me and other atheist death because of how bitter, resentful and spiteful they are . Christians and theist in general should stop talking about giving what they don't have. They claim to love each other but just visit any of their threads where they disagree with each other and see their madness and total hate on display example is any tithe thread where the pro tithers and anti tithers are at each others neck, calling each other names and all. They don't love each other and they hate atheist so much that they are always wishing them death. How hateful and bitter can one be to wish another person death. That's the height of hate, bitterness and anger. The theist always display that, no atheist has ever displayed such nonsense.

OP is a known liar and will say anything to keep his delusion on the go. He cares not for the truth, all he cares about is to tell lies and paint the atheist as bad so that he's mythical beliefs can continue.

Buda has already started pointing out some of his lies even in the so called links he posted.

God punish your life forever for quoting me.
Keep your insanity to the devil your father.
Re: The Mental Disorder Called Atheism. Must Read For All Nairaland Christians by dalaman: 4:12pm On Jun 02, 2018
stephendamsoho:
@Dalaman, see

I said that on a thread where someone who's now an atheist was arguing against atheism (before he left Christianity)

Emmanystone replied me by raining curses on me, check it out

All I did was mention him and Gbam! angry curses followed, I had no prior bad history with that monicker so I was taken aback

Yet atheists are the ones angry, can any of these theists bring up where an atheist wished someone evil for something as simple as mentioning them?

its a good thing he cursed me anyways because many things I was hoping to achieve but seemed outside my reach are now being achieved or doesn't seem so far away as before

I need new curses from Emmanystone, Emmanystone come and do what you're good at

They can't give what they don't have. They most bitter, hateful and disturbed people here are the theist. They have so much hate and anger in them that they can kill you if given the chance and I am VERY SERIOUS about it. They are very dangerous and evil. Even butterflyleo is no different from them.

See what his Christian brother just said to me.

flamingREED:

May heavenly thunder rip your life to pieces,
Did I peach to or quote you?

Can butterflyleo show us this level of anger and hate from any atheist here? What kind of hate, anger and bitterness will make you wish another person death? Only the theist posses that kind of anger, bitterness and hate which they call love grin. Deluded idiots!

8 Likes

Re: The Mental Disorder Called Atheism. Must Read For All Nairaland Christians by Butterflyleo: 4:21pm On Jun 02, 2018
They have taken over the thread as expected and employed all defensive mechanisms known to them as clearly stated in the OP.

They keep proving the OP right.

1 Like

Re: The Mental Disorder Called Atheism. Must Read For All Nairaland Christians by dalaman: 4:46pm On Jun 02, 2018
Pointing out the lies of butterflylei is what he calls defensive mechanism. He lied that atheist are bitter, angry and filled with hate, atheist have shown him that the bitter , angry and spiteful ones are his fellow Christian brothers who happily wish death on the atheist over disagreements. No atheist has ever wished any Christian death here on NL. But many Christians continue to wish atheist death because of how angry, bitter and spiteful they are. They can't give what they don't have no matter how they keep lying to themselves.

Butterflyleo can not disprove that, instead he has began his dance of shame as usual. Here is an example.

flamingREED:

Die soon.

Atheist are full of hate and anger but it is Christians that are always wishing them death abi? Continue with your dance of shame.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Mental Disorder Called Atheism. Must Read For All Nairaland Christians by Butterflyleo: 5:03pm On Jun 02, 2018
They are still convulsing in defence all by themselves .

1 Like

Re: The Mental Disorder Called Atheism. Must Read For All Nairaland Christians by frank317: 5:50pm On Jun 02, 2018
Emmanystone:

Lol. This is the next line you want to employ? You were unstable from the day you dropped out of the womb. You fell on you head and got your spilled on the floor. It wasn't noticed because it was mixed with birth blood.

Since Longevity is a Curse, may you die on the night that gets you to my age. But, listen, my God promised me Longevity as i serve Him, so i shall live to my old age. I shall see my great grand kids.

May you die on the day your wife goes into labour. You shall not see the face of your child, since that will make you old.

Thats emmanystone aka Analice... displaying so much bitterness hatred and anger... yet atheists are the hateful people...

Butterflylion pls cure urself of this mental disorder. Your believe in an unknown unseen creator who resides only in ur head is messing up...ask fellixomore what believe in yaweh did to him before he decided to take a rest.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Mental Disorder Called Atheism. Must Read For All Nairaland Christians by Butterflyleo: 5:55pm On Jun 02, 2018
Still on their epileptic defensive fits from guilt.

1 Like

Re: The Mental Disorder Called Atheism. Must Read For All Nairaland Christians by frank317: 5:57pm On Jun 02, 2018
Butterflyleo:
Still on their epileptic defensive fits from guilt.

See ur life. Ur own thread is making u hide in shame behind the curtain

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Mental Disorder Called Atheism. Must Read For All Nairaland Christians by Butterflyleo: 6:03pm On Jun 02, 2018
From the OP.

In fact you cannot be "arm twisted" to as atheists tend to attempt making you do through emotional blackmail
Re: The Mental Disorder Called Atheism. Must Read For All Nairaland Christians by dalaman: 6:43pm On Jun 02, 2018
flamingREED:

God destroy every good you have and forestall any fortune coming to your devilish being.
Amen.

Your God is imaginary and can do nothing. You remain a fool.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Mental Disorder Called Atheism. Must Read For All Nairaland Christians by frank317: 6:48pm On Jun 02, 2018
flamingREED:

God destroy every good you have and forestall any fortune coming to your devilish being.
Amen.

Stop wasting ur time... stop allowing imaginary things make u act like a mad man

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Mental Disorder Called Atheism. Must Read For All Nairaland Christians by flamingREED(m): 6:49pm On Jun 02, 2018
frank317:

Stop wasting ur time... stop allowing imaginary things make u act like a mad man

Your devastation will be peculiar.
Re: The Mental Disorder Called Atheism. Must Read For All Nairaland Christians by frank317: 6:51pm On Jun 02, 2018
flamingREED:

Your devastation will be peculiar.

Rubbish... shame no even catch u...

Why do i have a feeling u are deliberately mocking yahweh

Anyway, butterflylion lion, see? Christians can never disappoint

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Mental Disorder Called Atheism. Must Read For All Nairaland Christians by frank317: 7:04pm On Jun 02, 2018
flamingREED:

Let your immoral life be destroyed by the sinful pleasure for which you have no shame.
May God punish you wholistically.
Let there be nothing left of your abominable existence.
Amen.

Mcheww... u are a clown afterall.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Mental Disorder Called Atheism. Must Read For All Nairaland Christians by Anas09: 10:16pm On Jun 02, 2018
frank317:

Thats emmanystone aka Analice... displaying so much bitterness hatred and anger... yet atheists are the hateful people...

Butterflylion pls cure urself of this mental disorder. Your believe in an unknown unseen creator who resides only in ur head is messing up...ask fellixomore what believe in yaweh did to him before he decided to take a rest.
Frank, i am not responsible for your misfortune o. Be careful let the demon that flogged you before not flog you again. No be me send you.
Re: The Mental Disorder Called Atheism. Must Read For All Nairaland Christians by felixomor: 10:37pm On Jun 02, 2018
Butterflyleo:
They have taken over the thread as expected and employed all defensive mechanisms known to them as clearly stated in the OP.

They keep proving the OP right.

Surely.
Re: The Mental Disorder Called Atheism. Must Read For All Nairaland Christians by sonofthunder: 1:51am On Jun 03, 2018
Butterflyleo:
As I chat with atheists here on nairaland I tend to also study them and their styles of argument which unknown to them, projects their mental states through their writing and I have come to discover a few rather shocking things as I studied them.

I will begin this OP with a quote by Robert Reich the former U.S labour secretary under former President Bill Clinton when he said and I quote

"God is worse than terrorism"! He argued that followers of God pose a more significant threat to the 21st Century world than terrorists do and concluded by saying,

“ the great conflict of the modern world will not be between the West and terrorism but between those who believe in the primacy of the individual and those who believe that human beings owe their allegiance and identity to a higher authority; between those who believe in science, reason, and logic and those who believe that truth is revealed through Scripture and religious dogma
”.

These rather illogical choice of words are the lengths atheists resort to while trying to negate the existence of God to themselves FIRST and then by extension, to their readers. This process of self negation involves playing of many mental games that well and truly stretches their psychological defense mechanisms.

The three men, who made atheism popular in the 19th Century, had almost the same experiences early in their lives, and there is a common psychological pattern evident in their later lives of rebellion.

They are, Friedrich Nietzsche, Thomas Henry Huxley and Sigmund Freud. They all had very similar psychological challenges and issues in their lives. They all had cruel fathers who often exerted domineering tendencies on them, they all suffered very high levels of depression and chronic obsessive fears. They therefore made it their lifes goal to destroy God, who to them represented a symbol of their fathers.

Since the existence of God is a reality (Yes I said that it is a reality so it is not a typo and is not open to debate either), an atheists mind protects itself from this rather profound reality through rejection of God’s existence using several psychological defense mechanisms such as i have observed in basically all Nairaland atheists. These psychological defense mechanisms are,

1) Rationalization

2) Repression

3) Displacement

4) Suppression and denial

Rationalization is an atheist’s number one favourite psychological defense mechanism. They very much depend on false reasoning that sounds logical to negate to themselves, the reality of God. They will throw loads and loads of reasons at Christians as to why God does not exist, and make them sound as logical as possible.

I will quote from a book written by John Pasquini, titled, Atheist Personality Disorder and he said thus,

"Addressing a Distorted Mindset, points out that atheists are good at using pedantic language to convince themselves and others, as they fool themselves that they are intellectually superior, while in the real sense, they are mere rationalizers."

Displacement is another extremely popular coping mechanism that an atheist uses. They always shift their anger towards believers and belief systems. Have you ever wondered why the thing atheists are good at is attacking religion and believers? It’s simply a coping mechanism.

An over reliance on these defense mechanisms do often lead to emotional immaturity and disjointed thinking that ends up in personality disorders. There is more than enough proof that atheism is a personality disorder.

1) Atheists have among the highest suicide rates in the world. Atheist countries have a suicide rate of 32 percent for every 100,000 people as compared to 4 for every 100,000 people in religious countries.

2) They are the most aggressive bitter and unhappy group in the society and this is evident even here on nairaland as all you need to do is scan individual atheist comments in the religion section and you would see hatred, bitterness, resentment and vile language all roled into one. It is common knowledge that our words are a projection of who we are.

3) Statistics have shown that they are less likely to get married twice as likely to get divorced and highly likely to have no children.

4) Statistics from atheistic regimes show that atheists are among the most intolerant groups in the world. The most popular atheistic nations are the former Soviet Union (Which is now a Christian Nation known as Russia), Vietnam and North Korea. According to John Pasquini, the Soviets destroyed more than 42,000 churches between 1917 and 1969, leaving the country with less than 6,000 churches. North Korea destroyed more than 500 Buddhist temples, while Vietnam destroyed more than 700. About 168 out of 270 suicide bombings that were carried out between 1980 and 2000 were not by Muslims but by Marxist atheists, including the bombing that killed President Ranasinge Premadasa of Sri Lanka in 1993 which was carried out by an atheist terrorist group known as Tamil Tigers (Yes again i said it and it was no typo. The Tamil Tigers are an atheist terrorist group). And it is clearly evident through their ideology as stated by wikipedia and i quote,

"Religion was not a major factor in their philosophy or ideology, the ideology of the Tamil Tigers emerged from Marxist-Leninist thought, and was explicitly secular. Its leadership professed opposition to religion".

As my fellow Christian, after you must have read all of the above, my strong counsel to you goes thus

"The very next time an atheist tries to engage you in an argument. LEAVE THEM ALONE!"

You don’t have to prove the existence of God to attention seeking psychotics who want to assert their intellectual superiority through faulty psychological coping mechanisms. You don’t have to prove that God exists. In fact you cannot be "arm twisted" to as atheists tend to attempt making you do through emotional blackmail. His existence is not debatable!

The moment you learn to ignore their demands they die just like when you starve a person of food, they die. This is the prescription on how to treat the mental disorder known as atheism.

Apply this very effective doses anywhere you see them gather and anytime you read their demands regarding proof for Gods existence from you regardless of the deliberate provocation they pour on you and watch them dry up and die.

God bless and Happy curing cheesy

References :

http://news.gallup.com/poll/108625/more-religious-countries-lower-suicide-rates.aspx

https://m.huffpost.com/us/entry/us_5a2a902ee4b022ec613b812b/amp

http://www.thethinkingatheist.com/forum/Thread-Why-Do-Atheists-Have-the-Highest-Suicide-Rates

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Liberation_Tigers_of_Tamil_Eelam

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Persecution_of_Christians_in_the_Soviet_Union

cc winner01, felixomor, Anas09, ishilove, Sonofthunder, sciencewatch, image123, kingebukasblog, etc

you are absolutely spot on sir, but expect more anger, bitterness and resentment after they read this TRUTH. The bible helps us understand that a man speaks from the abundance of his heart and most of these folks lack love, joy, peace amongst other goodly/godly virtues and hence they cannot offer them.
These men love darkness rather than light hence they have no (good) works to expose to the light for all to see...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Mental Disorder Called Atheism. Must Read For All Nairaland Christians by sonofthunder: 1:52am On Jun 03, 2018
John 3:19
And this is the condemnation, that light is come into the world, and men loved darkness rather than light, because their deeds were evil. 3:20
For every one that doeth evil hateth the light, neither cometh to the light, lest his deeds should be reproved.
3:21 But he that doeth truth cometh to the light, that his deeds may be made manifest, that they are wrought in God.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Mental Disorder Called Atheism. Must Read For All Nairaland Christians by sonofthunder: 1:59am On Jun 03, 2018
GodSon34:
It’s funny because they believe that Religious people are the ones that are mentally ill. The truth is we are all mentally ill.

All Religions are a twisted version of the truth. So
and what is this truth that got twisted? care to share?

1 Like

Re: The Mental Disorder Called Atheism. Must Read For All Nairaland Christians by sonofthunder: 2:03am On Jun 03, 2018
budaatum:

You would have to take that up with the mods butter, for if as you say, that is a rule, you need just report me and get me banned.

As to the loaded gun that points both ways, it is as I have suggested in my post, perhaps consider that it points at you too. Though, to be accurate, loaded guns do not point both ways, least not as far as I can recall!
given your religious stance, this answer holds no weight as to why you are obsessed with this section of nairaland.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (27) (Reply)

I’m Nothing, But Don’t Mock My God,’ Adeboye Cautions Critics / Prophet Segun ADEBAYO Reveals What Will Likely Happen To Those Who Killed Mohbad / Bad Deal Exposes Nigeria’s Fake Miracle Syndicate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.