Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,872 members, 7,817,570 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:37 PM

The Evil Called Atheism! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Evil Called Atheism! (687 Views)

The Mental Disorder Called Atheism. Must Read For All Nairaland Christians / The Evil Mission Of Pastor Adeboye In Akwa Ibom State By Inibehe Effiong / Atheism VS Christianity, Which One Is A Result Of Indoctrination? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Evil Called Atheism! by Dtruthspeaker: 4:08am On Oct 19, 2022
Flowing from the thread headed "the scam called religion" I think it fit to remind you that those same scammers who brought the Bible are still the same bastards who brought the evil known as atheism.

And it is known, people do not care whether there neighbour has eaten or not and they never go really go to their neighbours house to check.

But pro-evils are always leaving their place to stick their ugly dirty and evil spirits in God people's affairs to
perpetrate one wickedness or the other.

Shebi they say that they don't care about life, so why do they disturb God people?

Drive these devils away!

I don't think any reasonable person would see a cobra near their compound or even inside it, ithat he would not pick up a big stick to kill it and throw it away.

That is how atheists should be treated.
Re: The Evil Called Atheism! by Nobody: 4:23am On Oct 19, 2022
Dtruthspeaker:
Flowing from the thread headed "the scam called religion" I think it fit to remind you that those same scammers who brought the Bible are still the same bastards who brought the evil known as atheism.

And it is known, people do not care whether there neighbour has eaten or not and they never go really go to their neighbours house to check.
Just so you know
You were born as an atheist

But pro-evils are always poking their evil faces in church people's affairs.
Re: The Evil Called Atheism! by Dtruthspeaker: 4:28am On Oct 19, 2022
Watch Out!

2 Timothy 3 is in full operation and obviously the people it was talking about are these evils who call themselves atheists.

12 Yea, and all that will live godly in Christ Jesus shall suffer persecution.

13 But evil men and seducers shall wax worse and worse, deceiving, and being deceived.
Re: The Evil Called Atheism! by Maynman: 8:33am On Oct 19, 2022

2 Likes

Re: The Evil Called Atheism! by Wilgrea7(m): 9:15am On Oct 19, 2022
Dtruthspeaker:

But pro-evils are always leaving their place to stick their ugly dirty and evil spirits in God people's affairs to

Shebi they say that they don't care about life, so why do they disturb God people?

Drive these devils away!

I don't think any reasonable person would see a cobra near their compound or even inside it, ithat he would not pick up a big stick to kill it and throw it away.

Ladies and Gentlemen, here we have a butthurt individual, who compares atheists to cobras that should be killed with a stick and thrown away. Some wonderful God he serves init??

I've just seen the thread, and the whole demonizing of a group, any group, is inherently wrong.

You for some reason, seem to have problems with people not believing in your skydaddy, and furthermore, want them killed.

Like, this is the kind of thing disturbing you at 4am in the morning

Have you considered seeing a psychiatrist?

4 Likes

Re: The Evil Called Atheism! by Maynman: 9:25am On Oct 19, 2022
Wilgrea7:

Ladies and Gentlemen, here we have a butthurt individual, who compares atheists to cobras that should be killed with a stick and thrown away. Some wonderful God he serves init??

I've just seen the thread, and the whole demonizing of a group, any group, is inherently wrong.

You for some reason, seem to have problems with people not believing in your skydaddy, and furthermore, want them killed.

Like, this is the kind of thing disturbing you at 4am in the morning

Have you considered seeing a psychiatrist?
Omo you are not the only one saying it, dtruthspeaker needs mental check up.

5 Likes

Re: The Evil Called Atheism! by Pastsoul: 10:05am On Oct 19, 2022
Sometimes they are people you allowed death to tell the story of he who love playing of games
Re: The Evil Called Atheism! by Maynman: 10:07am On Oct 19, 2022
Pastsoul:
Sometimes they are people you allowed death to tell the story of he who love playing of games
The same story mr death told the dead owo worshippers when they were killed inside church while chanting they have grace?
Re: The Evil Called Atheism! by Pastsoul: 10:39am On Oct 19, 2022
Psalm 44 Chapter 8:11 even the disciples of the lord Jesus where kill, people are clouded by mortal thinking. Maybe we should wait when our heart stop beating then tell what afterlife, life short for one to stress another
Re: The Evil Called Atheism! by Maynman: 10:42am On Oct 19, 2022
Pastsoul:
Psalm 44 Chapter 8:11 even the disciples of the lord Jesus where kill, people are clouded by mortal thinking. Maybe we should wait when our heart stop beating then tell what afterlife, life short for one to stress another
How miserable can your life be basing your life on random books with UNKNOWN AUTHORS?

1 Like

Re: The Evil Called Atheism! by Pastsoul: 10:50am On Oct 19, 2022
Search what you think is the best let no one deceive you, pray for the holy spirit then thou would understand Jesus
Re: The Evil Called Atheism! by Maynman: 11:07am On Oct 19, 2022
Pastsoul:
Search what you think is the best let no one deceive you, pray for the holy spirit then thou would understand Jesus

Your iesus was created in rome.
Yes search for what you think is the best and don’t be brainwashed by jewish and greek books with UNKNOWN AUTHORS!

Re: The Evil Called Atheism! by Pastsoul: 11:35am On Oct 19, 2022
Friends would like to talk better after death
Re: The Evil Called Atheism! by Maynman: 11:35am On Oct 19, 2022
Pastsoul:
Friends would like to talk better after death

With their human mouth? Bwahahahah
Can they also fart?
Re: The Evil Called Atheism! by Dtruthspeaker: 3:29pm On Oct 19, 2022
Wilgrea7:
...I've just seen the thread, and the whole demonizing of a group, any group, is inherently wrong.

grin This guy has obviously gone mad! grin

Oh ye reasonable men, haven't atheists been demonizing the Christians, since around 2012 when their evil came here? grin

Now I have only just served them their own food and see how they are wailing like angry demons! grin
Re: The Evil Called Atheism! by Wilgrea7(m): 8:00pm On Oct 19, 2022
Dtruthspeaker:

grin This guy has obviously gone mad! grin

Oh ye reasonable men, haven't atheists been demonizing the Christians, since around 2012 when their evil came here? grin

Now I have only just served them their own food and see how they are wailing like angry demons! grin

I just said I don't condone demonizing an entire group, and here you are making reference to what some individuals did to a specific group.

That's basically saying "yes, I want to continue doing this bad thing, because someone else did this bad thing". How is that logical?

5 Likes

Re: The Evil Called Atheism! by Dtruthspeaker: 7:13pm On Oct 20, 2022
Wilgrea7:

I just said I don't condone demonizing an entire group, and here you are making reference to what some individuals did to a specific group.

That's basically saying "yes, I want to continue doing this bad thing, because someone else did this bad thing". How is that logical?

Have you ever stopped an atheist from demonizing Christians?

No.

So this is just a case of serving you people your own food.
Re: The Evil Called Atheism! by Dtruthspeaker: 9:55am On Nov 20, 2022
ReacherSaidNoth:
I reached the age of reason and I also have to thank the brilliant atheists and not so brilliant theists on nairaland whose arguments made me think.

When I hear christians speak it is now so obvious that they are unable or unwilling to reason.

Look at your self?

Is it not that Christians woke up one day and then suddenly they were attacked, without provocation like bandits and armed robbers called atheists?

Who obviously had planned and brilliantly prepared their attack on Christians like Britain attacked Lagos

So, how do you reasonably expect that the Christians who were suddenly attacked would successfully defend their ground?

Even US, the Babylon who taught you atheism could not defend itself when Japan attacked them.

You basis is invalid.

As you see, NO ATHEIST ATTACK STANDS TODAY FOR WE HAVE DESTROYED ALL THEIR ONSLAUGHTS.

AND WE ARE HERE READY TO DESTROY ANY WEAPON THEY DEPLOY.
Re: The Evil Called Atheism! by Dtruthspeaker: 9:58am On Nov 20, 2022
Have you not noticed that evil things always sneak to attack?
Re: The Evil Called Atheism! by Wilgrea7(m): 10:15am On Nov 20, 2022
Dtruthspeaker:
Have you not noticed that evil things always sneak to attack?

So I'm guessing you just woke up this morning and decided atheism would be your problem for today

2 Likes

Re: The Evil Called Atheism! by Dtruthspeaker: 10:19am On Nov 20, 2022
Wilgrea7:

So I'm guessing you just woke up this morning and decided atheism would be your problem for today

I guess you just woke up to not see that that your brother started his attack on Christians, yesterday.

Atheists In The House, What Made You Stop Believing In Religion? by Davidtalo1: 7:29pm On Nov 19
Re: The Evil Called Atheism! by Wilgrea7(m): 11:10am On Nov 20, 2022
Dtruthspeaker:

I guess you just woke up to not see that that your brother started his attack on Christians, yesterday.

Atheists In The House, What Made You Stop Believing In Religion? by Davidtalo1: 7:29pm On Nov 19

How exactly is that an attack on Christians? He opened a thread asking other atheists about their experiences and their journey away from religion.

That would be like you opening a thread titled "Christians, what strengthened your faith in Christ?".

But here you are, throwing a fit over something that didn't even involve you or your religion in general

2 Likes

Re: The Evil Called Atheism! by Dtruthspeaker: 12:48pm On Nov 20, 2022
Wilgrea7:

How exactly is that an attack on Christians? ...

That is the essence of a clandestine attack.
Re: The Evil Called Atheism! by kingxsamz(m): 2:12pm On Nov 20, 2022
Dtruthspeaker:

Drive these devils away!

4am in the morning and you're up thinking of how atheists should be killed.
E remain make you carry gun begin hunt unbelivers. Seek mental help.

1 Like

Re: The Evil Called Atheism! by Dtruthspeaker: 4:04pm On Nov 20, 2022
kingxsamz:

4am in the morning and you're up thinking of how atheists should be killed.
E remain make you carry gun begin hunt unbelivers. Seek mental help.

grin See grumblings and complainings! even when this thread is 4 Weeks Old! grin.

See as e pepper dem! grin

Plus, I play at any time of the day and night. I no dey for una suffer head work. so 4am or 3pm is the same thing to me. Thirdly, depression and suffering and lack would kill you all, so that is taking care of. So die slow or die fast by committing suicide na your your own be dat grin
Re: The Evil Called Atheism! by kingxsamz(m): 4:29pm On Nov 20, 2022
Dtruthspeaker:

grin See grumblings and complainings! even when this thread is 4 Weeks Old! grin.

See as e pepper dem! grin

Plus, I play at any time of the day and night. I no dey for una suffer head work. so 4am or 3pm is the same thing to me. Thirdly, depression and suffering and lack would kill you all, so that is taking care of. So die slow or die fast by committing suicide na your your own be dat grin

Nawa. Sha no run mad enter market naked.
Re: The Evil Called Atheism! by Dtruthspeaker: 4:49pm On Nov 20, 2022
kingxsamz:

Nawa. Sha no run mad enter market naked.

I know say you jus dey confess say you don dey mad small small from pain and suffering, more still dey come.

(1) (Reply)

S.H.A.P.E (2) / Debunking Christianity Series: An Essay On The True Nature Of Good And Evil / Women Sunday-sunday Christain

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.