Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,826 members, 7,820,904 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:39 AM

Christianity In Summary. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Christianity In Summary. (1662 Views)

Pastor Poju Oyemade: "How Culture Is Destroying Christianity In Africa" / Prophet Who Practises Both Islam And Christianity In Kogi (Photos, Videos) / Muslim Girl Converts To Christianity In Jos And It's Causing Controversy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Christianity In Summary. by bloodofthelamb(m): 2:07pm On Jun 02, 2018
"Christianity is simply being conscious of Jesus Christ as your everything." When you are conscious of Him as He is also conscious of you. You will be transformed.

We will naturally walk in His will and life. We will find ourselves loving our neighbour as we love ourselves. People around us will notice our rapid change because Christ Jesus has been enthroned in our heart and consciousness.

We are producing and bearing the fruit of the Spirit effortless without stress. These is what Jesus means when he asked us to abide in Him{ John 15 vs 4}. "Trully, I tell you this that being always conscious of JESUS CHRIST is abiding in Him."

Let the blessed Lord be the anchor of your consciousness today and always, then will you be born from on high. Behold, the LORD has set before thee life and death. I beg you to choose life that you may live.

"If you refuse to make Him the anchor of your heart, you are authomatically choosing death." Oh man! Why must you die? Why must you refuse honey when, it is free?
Seun.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Christianity In Summary. by bloodofthelamb(m): 2:21pm On Jun 02, 2018
Come and buy honey without money

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Christianity In Summary. by Sarkin: 2:29pm On Jun 02, 2018
I believe Jesus Christ is a prophet of Allah.

Tell Me where Jesus said I am God, worship me and I'll convert to Christianity RN

1 Like

Re: Christianity In Summary. by Auki: 2:41pm On Jun 02, 2018
Sarkin:

Tell Me where Jesus said I am God, worship me and I'll convert to Christianity RN

Worshipping Jesus is pure blasphemy. God guides whom He will.
Re: Christianity In Summary. by bloodofthelamb(m): 3:14pm On Jun 02, 2018
Sarkin:

Indeed, Jesus claimed to be God by his words. The Jews murdered Him because of his claims. Jesus claimed to be the life giver and the source of truth. If He weren't God that should be a blasphemy.

Jesus confirmed his Godhood by His resurrection from the dead.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Christianity In Summary. by GodSon34(m): 3:18pm On Jun 02, 2018
Christianity is a lie based on truth!

The bible replaced ‘El’ with ‘God’. God is Satan desguising to be “El” who is also The Most High/Melchizedek/Yahuah. Satans son is “The Son of Perdition” aka Jesus. The promised “Messiah” or “Christ” or “annoited one” is “The Son of Man”, the suffering servant of El. Sons of God are fellen angels..
bloodofthelamb:
"Christianity is simply being conscious of Jesus Christ as your everything." When you are conscious of Him as He is also conscious of you. You will be transformed.

We will naturally walk in His will and life. We will find ourselves loving our neighbour as we love ourselves. People around us will notice our rapid change because Christ Jesus has been enthroned in our heart and consciousness.

We are producing and bearing the fruit of the Spirit effortless without stress. These is what Jesus means when he asked us to abide in Him{ John 15 vs 4}. "Trully, I tell you this that being always conscious of JESUS CHRIST is abiding in Him."

Let the blessed Lord be the anchor of your consciousness today and always, then will you be born from on high. Behold, the LORD has set before thee life and death. I beg you to choose life that you may live.

"If you refuse to make Him the anchor of your heart, you are authomatically choosing death." Oh man! Why must you die? Why must you refuse honey when, it is free?
Seun.
Re: Christianity In Summary. by bloodofthelamb(m): 3:19pm On Jun 02, 2018
Auki:

Worshipping Jesus is pure blasphemy. God guides whom He will.

"Whoever that honours and worships not the Son, honours and worships not the Father"
Re: Christianity In Summary. by bloodofthelamb(m): 3:25pm On Jun 02, 2018
GodSon34:
Christianity is a lie based on truth!

The bible replaced ‘El’ with ‘God’. God is Satan desguising to be “El” who is also The Most High/Melchizedek/Yahuah. Satans son is “The Son of Perdition” aka Jesus. The promised “Messiah” or “Christ” or “annoited one” is “The Son of Man”, the suffering servant of El. Sons of God are fellen angels..

May the gracious Lord open your inner eyes to see the truth.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Christianity In Summary. by GodSon34(m): 3:32pm On Jun 02, 2018
Psalm 119:142 says “the law is truth”. I obey the commandments (I do not worship images and idols which is what Jesus is, And I do not worship on “Sun”day. If you keep HIS laws then you love him. So perhaps you are the one that has been deceived but it is well..that’s the whole point of the Messiah’s suffering..as atonement for sins of Christians like you. That’s the good news. ✌�
bloodofthelamb:

May the gracious Lord open your inner eyes to see the truth.
Re: Christianity In Summary. by bloodofthelamb(m): 3:55pm On Jun 02, 2018
GodSon34:
Psalm 119:142 says “the law is truth”. I obey the commandments (I do not worship images and idols which is what Jesus is, And I do not worship on “Sun”day. If you keep HIS laws then you love him. So perhaps you are the one that has been deceived but it is well..that’s the whole point of the Messiah’s suffering..as atonement for sins of Christians like you. That’s the good news. ✌�

Which commandment do you obey? Do you realise that, "if you err in one commandment, either conscious or unconciously, you err in all.

According to God's standard all souls are sinners and in need of a saviour[ JESUS ]. Don't deceive yourself and end up perishing.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Christianity In Summary. by Sarkin: 3:59pm On Jun 02, 2018
bloodofthelamb:

Indeed, Jesus claimed to be God by his words. The Jews murdered Him because of his claims. Jesus claimed to be the life giver and the source of truth. If He weren't God that should be a blasphemy.

Jesus confirmed his Godhood by His resurrection from the dead.

So God died?

WOW
Re: Christianity In Summary. by GodSon34(m): 4:02pm On Jun 02, 2018
That’s a load of garbage u just typed!
bloodofthelamb:

Which commandment do you obey? Do you realise that, "if you err in one commandment, either conscious or unconciously, you err in all.

According to God's standard all souls are sinners and in need of a saviour[ JESUS ]. Don't deceive yourself and end up perishing.
Re: Christianity In Summary. by GodSon34(m): 4:04pm On Jun 02, 2018
Sarkin:

So God died?

WOW
Re: Christianity In Summary. by bloodofthelamb(m): 4:10pm On Jun 02, 2018
Sarkin:

So God died?
WOW
God died. His love for us drove Him to the stake. "How great is His love for us."
Re: Christianity In Summary. by bloodofthelamb(m): 5:13pm On Jun 02, 2018
Let the LORD save and love you.
Re: Christianity In Summary. by Sarkin: 5:27pm On Jun 02, 2018
bloodofthelamb:

God died. His love for us drove Him to the stake.
"How great is His love for us."
When he "died" who was in control of the heavens and earth?

You people say he died for our sins. Don't you think that wrong to say because we weren't alive then, so I think you should say he died for the sins of man at that period of time
Re: Christianity In Summary. by bloodofthelamb(m): 6:27pm On Jun 02, 2018
Sarkin:

When he "died" who was in control of the heavens and earth?

[quote author=Sarkin
The phone you are using now, is the maker with you? I believe it is functioning without its designer. So does the earth functions without the presence of the One who made it because He has ordained it to be so.

You people say he died for our sins. Don't you think that wrong to say because we weren't alive then, so I think you should say he died for the sins of man at that period of time
[/quote][quote author=Sarkin post=68117162]

Christ atonement covers everyone both those alive and those yet to be born.

1 Like

Re: Christianity In Summary. by bloodofthelamb(m): 6:38pm On Jun 02, 2018
Sarkin, the phone you are using now, is the designer present with you? I believe it has been programmed to function without it maker. Likewise, the earth has been programmed to function without the presence of the One who made it.

2 Likes

Re: Christianity In Summary. by Sarkin: 7:30pm On Jun 02, 2018
bloodofthelamb:
Sarkin, the phone you are using now, is the designer present with you? I believe it has been programmed to function without it maker. Likewise, the earth has been programmed to function without the presence of the One who made it.

Thanks you for your replies. You're the first person I've had a mature conversation on nairaland with.

Btw do you learn about other religions and are you just a christian because you were born one?
Re: Christianity In Summary. by bloodofthelamb(m): 8:33pm On Jun 02, 2018
Sarkin:

Thanks you for your replies. You're the first person I've had a mature conversation on nairaland with.

Btw do you learn about other religions and are you just a christian because you were born one?

You are welcome.

No one is born by his biological parents as a christian. You must believe in Jesus Christ, in the sense of abiding in Him to be a Christian.
Re: Christianity In Summary. by Sarkin: 8:39pm On Jun 02, 2018
bloodofthelamb:

You are welcome.

No one is born by his biological parents as a christian. You must believe in Jesus Christ, in the sense of abiding in Him to be a Christian.

So what did Jesus say about the messenger that will come after him?
Re: Christianity In Summary. by bloodofthelamb(m): 9:01pm On Jun 02, 2018
Sarkin:

So what did Jesus say about the messenger that will come after him?

John 16:7 Nevertheless I tell you the truth; it is expedient for you that I go away: for if I go not away, the Comforter will not come unto you; but if I depart,I will send him unto you.

The Comforter or Messager Jesus was talking about is his Spirit and not some human being. Because He goes on to say this in John16:13_ "Howbeit when he, the Spirit of truth, is come, he will guide you into all truth:

4 Likes

Re: Christianity In Summary. by Sarkin: 9:04pm On Jun 02, 2018
bloodofthelamb:

John 16:7 Nevertheless I tell you the truth; it is expedient for you that I go away: for if I go not away, the Comforter will not come unto you; but if I depart,I will send him unto you.

The Comforter or Messager Jesus was talking about is his Spirit and not some human being. Because He goes on to say this in John16:13_ "Howbeit when he, the Spirit of truth, is come, he will guide you into all truth:

"The spirit of truth" literally meaning it could be someone
Re: Christianity In Summary. by bloodofthelamb(m): 4:23pm On Jun 04, 2018
For God so love you that He gave up Jesus for you.
Re: Christianity In Summary. by bloodofthelamb(m): 9:53am On Jun 05, 2018
Sarkin:

"The spirit of truth" literally meaning it could be someone
It is definitely someone but not flesh and blood.
Re: Christianity In Summary. by bloodofthelamb(m): 10:01pm On Jun 05, 2018
You are dearly loved of God
Re: Christianity In Summary. by bloodofthelamb(m): 7:24pm On Jun 06, 2018
God does not want your mindless profession and trust.

1 Like

Re: Christianity In Summary. by pressplay411(m): 3:36pm On Jun 07, 2018
bloodofthelamb:

Seun.

Wow. The Conscious Connectedness (Oneness) With Christ. This is the most empowering, liberating, supernatual realm of living. May we continue to grow from Grace to Grace and Glory to Glory by the Holyspirit in Jesus name.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Christianity In Summary. by pressplay411(m): 3:43pm On Jun 07, 2018
Sarkin:

I admire you curiousity and humility. You are truly seeking God.
Please read John 5, fromverse 20. May you receive unveling as you do.
Re: Christianity In Summary. by Goodness4525: 4:29pm On Jun 07, 2018
Sarkin:

This is the part got me worried most,too obsessed with a part without considering on other versions of the matter in others to compare and contrast and get s reasonable conclusion

Believing in a matter that is subject to verification is a spiritual problem or mental problems
Re: Christianity In Summary. by Lukuluku69(m): 5:59pm On Jun 07, 2018
pressplay411:

I admire you curiousity and humility. You are truly seeking God.
Please read John 5, fromverse 20. May you receive unveling as you do.
[quote author=pressplay411 post=68267065]

Isaiah 60:1-22 KJV
[1] Arise, shine; for thy light is come, and the glory of the Lord is risen upon thee. [2] For, behold, the darkness shall cover the earth, and gross darkness the people: but the Lord shall arise upon thee, and his glory shall be seen upon thee. [3] And the Gentiles shall come to thy light, and kings to the brightness of thy rising. [4] Lift up thine eyes round about, and see: all they gather themselves together, they come to thee: thy sons shall come from far, and thy daughters shall be nursed at thy side. [5] Then thou shalt see, and flow together, and thine heart shall fear, and be enlarged; because the abundance of the sea shall be converted unto thee, the forces of the Gentiles shall come unto thee. [6] The multitude of camels shall cover thee, the dromedaries of Midian and Ephah; all they from Sheba shall come: they shall bring gold and incense; and they shall shew forth the praises of the Lord . [7] All the flocks of Kedar shall be gathered together unto thee, the rams of Nebaioth shall minister unto thee: they shall come up with acceptance on mine altar, and I will glorify the house of my glory. [8] Who are these that fly as a cloud, and as the doves to their windows? [9] Surely the isles shall wait for me, and the ships of Tarshish first, to bring thy sons from far, their silver and their gold with them, unto the name of the Lord thy God, and to the Holy One of Israel, because he hath glorified thee. [10] And the sons of strangers shall build up thy walls, and their kings shall minister unto thee: for in my wrath I smote thee, but in my favour have I had mercy on thee. [11] Therefore thy gates shall be open continually; they shall not be shut day nor night; that men may bring unto thee the forces of the Gentiles, and that their kings may be brought. [12] For the nation and kingdom that will not serve thee shall perish; yea, those nations shall be utterly wasted. [13] The glory of Lebanon shall come unto thee, the fir tree, the pine tree, and the box together, to beautify the place of my sanctuary; and I will make the place of my feet glorious. [14] The sons also of them that afflicted thee shall come bending unto thee; and all they that despised thee shall bow themselves down at the soles of thy feet; and they shall call thee, The city of the Lord , The Zion of the Holy One of Israel. [15] Whereas thou hast been forsaken and hated, so that no man went through thee , I will make thee an eternal excellency, a joy of many generations. [16] Thou shalt also suck the milk of the Gentiles, and shalt suck the breast of kings: and thou shalt know that I the Lord am thy Saviour and thy Redeemer, the mighty One of Jacob. [17] For brass I will bring gold, and for iron I will bring silver, and for wood brass, and for stones iron: I will also make thy officers peace, and thine exactors righteousness. [18] Violence shall no more be heard in thy land, wasting nor destruction within thy borders; but thou shalt call thy walls Salvation, and thy gates Praise. [19] The sun shall be no more thy light by day; neither for brightness shall the moon give light unto thee: but the Lord shall be unto thee an everlasting light, and thy God thy glory. [20] Thy sun shall no more go down; neither shall thy moon withdraw itself: for the Lord shall be thine everlasting light, and the days of thy mourning shall be ended. [21] Thy people also shall be all righteous: they shall inherit the land for ever, the branch of my planting, the work of my hands, that I may be glorified. [22] A little one shall become a thousand, and a small one a strong nation: I the Lord will hasten it in his time.

This Prophecy of Isaiah, please tell me, as it come to pass? Or are we still waiting for it?

(1) (2) (Reply)

'El' Is the true Name Of what is called God / Could It Be Jehovah Witnesses Founder Struck A Deal With Satan About Hell Fire? / King Bhungane III Says Bantus Are The Poeple Written Of In The Scriptures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.