Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,179 members, 7,821,987 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:47 PM

Ebuka Obi-Uchendu Rocks Nigerian Jersey In London Ahead Of England Vs Nigeria - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ebuka Obi-Uchendu Rocks Nigerian Jersey In London Ahead Of England Vs Nigeria (51102 Views)

John Boyega Wears Nigerian Jersey: When I Wear This Top I Become An Amala Eater / Is Ubi Franklin’s Nigerian Jersey Fake Or Real? - Fan Asks. See Ubi's Reply / Olamide Wears Complete Nigerian Jersey (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ebuka Obi-Uchendu Rocks Nigerian Jersey In London Ahead Of England Vs Nigeria by samyfreshsmooth(m): 9:16pm On Jun 02, 2018
mhisbliss:
I did, three times

what you did was ask me to stop mentioning you "on that particular thread" (and rudely too)

did you get my mail BTW
Re: Ebuka Obi-Uchendu Rocks Nigerian Jersey In London Ahead Of England Vs Nigeria by mhisbliss(f): 9:23pm On Jun 02, 2018
samyfreshsmooth:

what you did was ask me to stop mentioning you "on that particular thread" (and rudely too)

did you get my mail BTW
Hmm, You're the one who said it doesn't add a penny to your account and I'm the rude one? Wao just wao
Re: Ebuka Obi-Uchendu Rocks Nigerian Jersey In London Ahead Of England Vs Nigeria by samyfreshsmooth(m): 9:34pm On Jun 02, 2018
mhisbliss:
Hmm, You're the one who said it doesn't add a penny to your account and I'm the rude one? Wao just wao

you prolly misunderstood me and went all defensive undecided

i said "attention" (not your attention" doesn't blah blah blah

but it literally doesn't na....................how does pointing out that fact make me rude or sound rude?
Re: Ebuka Obi-Uchendu Rocks Nigerian Jersey In London Ahead Of England Vs Nigeria by chubinwa(m): 9:40pm On Jun 02, 2018
Bloggers always making sense out of nonsense
Re: Ebuka Obi-Uchendu Rocks Nigerian Jersey In London Ahead Of England Vs Nigeria by mhisbliss(f): 9:45pm On Jun 02, 2018
samyfreshsmooth:

you prolly misunderstood me and went all defensive undecided

i said "attention" (not your attention" doesn't blah blah blah

but it literally doesn't na....................how does pointing out that fact make me rude or sound rude?
I see no reason why you should be doing something that doesn't benefit you one bit
Re: Ebuka Obi-Uchendu Rocks Nigerian Jersey In London Ahead Of England Vs Nigeria by Yankiss(m): 9:46pm On Jun 02, 2018
infonnews5:
Nigeria popular fashionista and host of BBNAIJA 2018 Ebuka Uchendu took to instagram to share a picture of him on the streets of London rocking the New Nigerian jersey as he also posed withe Nigeria National flag. He captioned the photo
"Off to go support my favourite team in the world!!!
Here to enjoy the game. The result is secondary!!!
Lets go @ng_supereagles

source;https://www.infonewsnigeria.com/discussion/638/bbnaija-host-ebuka-spotted-on-the-street-of-london-ahead-of-england-vs-nigeria-kickoff#latest

So u carry style dey tell us say our country no go reach second round? Ebuka haba. grin grin
Myself I am waiting to welcome Super Eagles with the cup at the end of the tournament. grin grin
Naija kwenu.
Re: Ebuka Obi-Uchendu Rocks Nigerian Jersey In London Ahead Of England Vs Nigeria by samyfreshsmooth(m): 9:51pm On Jun 02, 2018
mhisbliss:
I see no reason why you should be doing something that doesn't benefit you one bit

i never said i wasn't benefitting from what you claim i do or am doing

or does something have to be or can be termed "beneficial" only when it brings forth "dough"
Re: Ebuka Obi-Uchendu Rocks Nigerian Jersey In London Ahead Of England Vs Nigeria by Nobody: 10:57pm On Jun 02, 2018
oshe11:
Lol.....

Waleleeeeeeee
My broda where U dey ooooo Walele
Finidi make You tell me where you dey
Walele Agawonder make You tell me where you dey
Walele
Okocha make You tell me where you dey
Walelewinkgrin
garuba make u tell me were u dey
our super eagles I say were una day o.

dodorima do do do dodorima na wetin

1 Like

Re: Ebuka Obi-Uchendu Rocks Nigerian Jersey In London Ahead Of England Vs Nigeria by infonews3: 11:20pm On Jun 02, 2018
TheUbermensch:
Nairaland has gone to the dogs indeed.

Seun call your Mods to order.

We need FP worthy stuff.

oversabi...mr know all...i hail
Re: Ebuka Obi-Uchendu Rocks Nigerian Jersey In London Ahead Of England Vs Nigeria by infonews3: 11:21pm On Jun 02, 2018
chubinwa:
Bloggers always making sense out of nonsense

iss our work o grin grin
Re: Ebuka Obi-Uchendu Rocks Nigerian Jersey In London Ahead Of England Vs Nigeria by GoshenNLA(m): 7:30am On Jun 03, 2018
Show your support to our Eagles, Rep 9ja by ordering your Jerseys
� strictly Original 100%
Pls if interested, you can reach us via Whatsapp/Text message on *08139526894* or send us a DM
click here to Order https:///send?phone=2348139526894
Jerseys for other National teams available too

(1) (2) (Reply)

Laura Ikeji Reacts To Ali Baba’s Post About Ladies With K-Legs & Mini Skirt / Peter Okoye’s Manager, Olatunde Micheals (photos) / Timaya Shows Off His Impressive Garage (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.