Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,034 members, 7,825,256 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 10:13 AM

Free Kashmir - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Free Kashmir (396 Views)

G20: India Hosts Tourism Meet In Kashmir Amid Tight Security / Hong Kong, Kashmir, Palestine: Ruins Of British Empire On Fire / Why Is Kashmir Important To India And Pakistan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Free Kashmir by Elbinawi: 7:43pm On Jun 02, 2018
#FreeKashmir

The oppressed people of Indian Occupied Kashmir should guard against the infiltration of #ISIS elements. ISIS is a terrorist organization that is condemned world wide. ISIS infiltration will adulterate the Righteousness of the Kashmiri Resistance and struggle.

Those who have allegiance to ISIS and #AlQaeda are not after the freedom and Independence of occupied Kashmir. It is important to reject and condemn these bloodthirsty Wahhabi savages who only lust for the blood of the innocent.

When I went on pilgrimage to the Holy City of Qom, Iran, seven Kashmiri Activists visited me at the Hotel. We discussed extensively.

Our Leader, Sheikh Ibraheem Zakzaky, support all World oppressed and this include the oppressed people of Kashmir. All my Social Media platforms are at the service of Free Kashmir. Ayatollah Sayyed Ali Khamenei always highlight the plight of the oppressed people of Kashmir.

#PrayForKashmir
#FreeZakzaky

#ElbinawiTweets

Re: Free Kashmir by Nobody: 2:39pm On Jun 05, 2018
Hope u support same for Biafra?

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian President Blames "Climate Change" For Genocide Of Christians By Fulani / Isreal, Palestine On The Brink Of War – UN / Delta Passengers Delighted To Learn Pilots Were A Mother-daughter Team

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.