Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,718 members, 7,831,268 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 04:23 PM

E-money And Wife, Juliet Okonkwo At Wembley Stadium For Nigeria Vs England Match - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / E-money And Wife, Juliet Okonkwo At Wembley Stadium For Nigeria Vs England Match (60095 Views)

E-money And Wife, Juliet Okonkwo Made Grand Entry To Funnybone Comedy Show / E-Money And Wife, Juliet Okonkwo Visit Owerri, Looking Hot - Pictures / E-Money Buys Rolls-Royce For His Wife, Juliet Okonkwo As Christmas Gift (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: E-money And Wife, Juliet Okonkwo At Wembley Stadium For Nigeria Vs England Match by Neoteny(m): 7:51am On Jun 03, 2018
VIPERVENOM:
From upcoming artist to photographer.......may this never be our portion in Jesus name

From zero-talent artist to grovelling ass-kisser you mean.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: E-money And Wife, Juliet Okonkwo At Wembley Stadium For Nigeria Vs England Match by Neoteny(m): 7:51am On Jun 03, 2018
Nofav0rs:
I was there but you didn't see me posting pictures

Lie a little

1 Like

Re: E-money And Wife, Juliet Okonkwo At Wembley Stadium For Nigeria Vs England Match by Neoteny(m): 7:52am On Jun 03, 2018
Wisdomcity2017:
Nice one.. Money good ooo

Really?

Wow I never knew.

1 Like

Re: E-money And Wife, Juliet Okonkwo At Wembley Stadium For Nigeria Vs England Match by Crownwahley(m): 8:26am On Jun 03, 2018
kenzysmith:
Vanity upon vanity just want to show off what difference if you watch this same match in your sitting room OGA what the source of your wealth, alaye na which baba they run the jazz

There is a big difference.
When you have money, do things that will make you and your wife happy.
That's the benefits of having money, to do things the less privileged can't afford.
Re: E-money And Wife, Juliet Okonkwo At Wembley Stadium For Nigeria Vs England Match by Carparts888(m): 8:26am On Jun 03, 2018
kenzysmith:
Vanity upon vanity just want to show off what difference if you watch this same match in your sitting room OGA what the source of your wealth, alaye na which baba they run the jazz
HATER SPOTTED! ****
Re: E-money And Wife, Juliet Okonkwo At Wembley Stadium For Nigeria Vs England Match by wizzyboy21: 8:43am On Jun 03, 2018
Nofav0rs:

YU DON BAFF??
OMOOO, YU NO DEY ANY WHERE??
Re: E-money And Wife, Juliet Okonkwo At Wembley Stadium For Nigeria Vs England Match by holyeye1989(m): 9:44am On Jun 03, 2018
kenzysmith:

Mumu no go make your own money ...dey here dey talk rubbish...have you ever asked a poor man the source of his poverty....Idiot...lazy fool ...your life is vanity...because you are vanity...you have nothing to offer fat �.
Re: E-money And Wife, Juliet Okonkwo At Wembley Stadium For Nigeria Vs England Match by Chiboto414: 10:22am On Jun 03, 2018
E -money una sweet jor, abeg make una enjoy una money , no mind anybody . if na dem them go do pass u , na because of say money never enter their hands thats why u see them talking nonsense ...#God abeg bless me with MoneyAmen###

1 Like

Re: E-money And Wife, Juliet Okonkwo At Wembley Stadium For Nigeria Vs England Match by enemona123: 10:54am On Jun 03, 2018
Electric and electronic money E2

Re: E-money And Wife, Juliet Okonkwo At Wembley Stadium For Nigeria Vs England Match by Successdude(m): 12:07pm On Jun 03, 2018
Nofav0rs:
babe wetin nah ....... Hahahaha
Re: E-money And Wife, Juliet Okonkwo At Wembley Stadium For Nigeria Vs England Match by PastorAji(m): 12:48pm On Jun 03, 2018
The moderator and Seun that always allow Airforce1 post hits front-page deserve to be stripped butt nekked and given 300 strokes of the cane
Re: E-money And Wife, Juliet Okonkwo At Wembley Stadium For Nigeria Vs England Match by jibs4lv(m): 12:52pm On Jun 03, 2018
Nofav0rs:
post next time.
Re: E-money And Wife, Juliet Okonkwo At Wembley Stadium For Nigeria Vs England Match by LifeofAirforce(m): 1:03pm On Jun 03, 2018
PastorAji:
The moderator and Se.un that always allow Airforce1 post hits front-page deserve to be stripped butt nekked and given 300 strokes of the cane

cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: E-money And Wife, Juliet Okonkwo At Wembley Stadium For Nigeria Vs England Match by youngsta(m): 2:15pm On Jun 03, 2018
see as clients plenty
Re: E-money And Wife, Juliet Okonkwo At Wembley Stadium For Nigeria Vs England Match by LifeofAirforce(m): 2:44pm On Jun 03, 2018
youngsta:
see as clients plenty

cheesy cheesy grin grin
Re: E-money And Wife, Juliet Okonkwo At Wembley Stadium For Nigeria Vs England Match by Nigeriaismine: 5:55pm On Jun 03, 2018
Nofav0rs:
baby I don't even understand my body after seeing your picture
Re: E-money And Wife, Juliet Okonkwo At Wembley Stadium For Nigeria Vs England Match by kenzysmith: 6:27pm On Sep 27, 2018
Mcduval:

Oga are you a hater
What's the source of your subscription ��
mtn

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

2face Idibia's Mega Concert In Rwanda Flops, Less Than 50 People Showed Up - Pic / Meet Chioma Egboh, Mr Ibu's Sister Who Instigated The Stroke Rumour / Victor Anichebe Flies Dj Cuppy To His New Base In China [PICS]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.