Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,286 members, 7,811,849 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:11 PM

Mohbad: I’ve Been Receiving Death Threats – Daddy Showkey - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mohbad: I’ve Been Receiving Death Threats – Daddy Showkey (64087 Views)

Davido: I’m Receiving Death Threats – BBNaija’s Phyna Cries Out / Daddy Showkey Shows Off New Look / Mamuzee Twins' Mother Is Dead, Daddy Showkey Calls Them Out For Neglecting Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mohbad: I’ve Been Receiving Death Threats – Daddy Showkey by Thonyb(m): 11:28am On Sep 19, 2023
Veteran Nigerian singer John Odafe Asiemo, aka Daddy Showkey, has revealed that he has been receiving death threats following his comment on the death of rapper, Mohbad, who died in a controversial manner on September 12, 2023.

Daddy Showkey had, in an interview with media personality, Daddy Freeze, alleged that there was more to the rapper’s death and pointed singers at some powerful people in the music industry and society.

Returning to Daddy Freeze’s Instagram live session on Monday night, Showkey said he had been receiving threats from people in government since his last comment on Mohbad’s demise.

He said, “Daddy Freeze, do you know after my last interview with you, I received a lot of death threats? Do you know after that interview, even people in government were threatening me?

I told them that they should go and watch your interview, did I said anything wrong? And what I’m saying, I’m saying the truth. You would not believe what I went through. I did not sleep throughout that night. They were just threatening me.

“Daddy Freeze, I don’t know what you are going through with all these things you are doing o. Because the kind of threats that they threatened me, I come dey talk say what of you?”

https://.ng/2023/09/19/mohbad-ive-been-receiving-death-threats-daddy-showkey/

39 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Mohbad: I’ve Been Receiving Death Threats – Daddy Showkey by southsouthking(m): 11:38am On Sep 19, 2023
Mohbad has a strong spirit.

213 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Mohbad: I’ve Been Receiving Death Threats – Daddy Showkey by Lordsonn: 2:11pm On Sep 19, 2023
Only God knows how many rituals and incantation they criminals have done to silence Mohbad's spirit but his spirit is still fighting for justice. Mohbad's glory is bigger than the glory of any Nigerian musician dead or alive.
Don't argue with me. Only spiritual men understand this.

345 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Mohbad: I’ve Been Receiving Death Threats – Daddy Showkey by DSC7: 2:27pm On Sep 19, 2023
Normally no be every body dem dey kill go free......

E get person wey be say once dem kill am, everywhere go just burst based on the kind glory wey he/she carry.....

May God protect Daddy showkey....

E no go better for those wey off Light!!!

316 Likes 22 Shares

Re: Mohbad: I’ve Been Receiving Death Threats – Daddy Showkey by Johnvincent: 2:42pm On Sep 19, 2023
Happening Right Now In Nigeria Cus Of Mohbad De@th

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BeRr2A97QL4
Re: Mohbad: I’ve Been Receiving Death Threats – Daddy Showkey by Wealthoptulent(m): 4:00pm On Sep 19, 2023
Thonyb:
Veteran Nigerian singer John Odafe Asiemo, aka Daddy Showkey, has revealed that he has been receiving death threats following his comment on the death of rapper, Mohbad, who died in a controversial manner on September 12, 2023.

Daddy Showkey had, in an interview with media personality, Daddy Freeze, alleged that there was more to the rapper’s death and pointed singers at some powerful people in the music industry and society.

Returning to Daddy Freeze’s Instagram live session on Monday night, Showkey said he had been receiving threats from people in government since his last comment on Mohbad’s demise.

He said, “Daddy Freeze, do you know after my last interview with you, I received a lot of death threats? Do you know after that interview, even people in government were threatening me?

“I told them that they should go and watch your interview, did I said anything wrong? And what I’m saying, I’m saying the truth. You would not believe what I went through. I did not sleep throughout that night. They were just threatening me.

“Daddy Freeze, I don’t know what you are going through with all these things you are doing o. Because the kind of threats that they threatened me, I come dey talk say what of you?”

https://.ng/2023/09/19/mohbad-ive-been-receiving-death-threats-daddy-showkey/

Oya let the War begin!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mohbad: I’ve Been Receiving Death Threats – Daddy Showkey by MANNABBQGRILLS: 4:50pm On Sep 19, 2023
All of us @MANNA will patiently wait for the outcome of the investigation.
If anyone is involved in Imole's death,
They will never go Scott free.
RIP Imole 🙏

55 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Mohbad: I’ve Been Receiving Death Threats – Daddy Showkey by Curious345: 5:02pm On Sep 19, 2023
Lagos is a thug paradise ...

A shanty town.

Gangs of Lagos is real

226 Likes 20 Shares

Re: Mohbad: I’ve Been Receiving Death Threats – Daddy Showkey by Oboto700(m): 6:46pm On Sep 19, 2023
Lordsonn:
Only God knows how many rituals and incantation they criminals have done to silence Mohbad's spirit but his spirit is still fighting for justice. Mohbad's glory is bigger than the glory of any Nigerian musician dead or alive.
Yes the once uv listened to.. some rugged spirited singers are still not known yet.. rest in peace to mohbad. Justice is all we need.naira must go down

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mohbad: I’ve Been Receiving Death Threats – Daddy Showkey by BirtherOfKings(f): 7:04pm On Sep 19, 2023
Leave mohbad papa from this gist
He is grieving and elder baba
Also dosent know all details we now know

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mohbad: I’ve Been Receiving Death Threats – Daddy Showkey by Melancholy(m): 7:57pm On Sep 19, 2023
post=125894205:
All of us @MANNA will patiently wait for the outcome of the investigation.
If anyone is involved in Imole's death,
They will never go Scott free.
RIP Imole 🙏

I really like your intelligence, sir.

Those questions put above should form the basis where DSS and police should start their investigation from, even though you forget to include the intial stage when the annoucement was made before they rush him to the hospital.

8 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Mohbad: I’ve Been Receiving Death Threats – Daddy Showkey by TechCapon(m): 10:04pm On Sep 19, 2023
everybody must trend with mohbad by force grin

36 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mohbad: I’ve Been Receiving Death Threats – Daddy Showkey by Olarewaju89: 10:05pm On Sep 19, 2023
undecided

Some people don't understand that sitting in your own house, in peace, eating snacks and minding your own business is priceless.

Good night everyone.

138 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Mohbad: I’ve Been Receiving Death Threats – Daddy Showkey by Enoch07: 10:05pm On Sep 19, 2023
Now this whole bruhaha is getting tiring. Everybody should take a chill pill and allow investigations to even start before all this pointing of fingers.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mohbad: I’ve Been Receiving Death Threats – Daddy Showkey by virginboy1(m): 10:05pm On Sep 19, 2023
I just hope Justice is serve swiftly and an autopsy is done to ascertain the cause of his death....

Keep on resting Mohbad

6 Likes

Re: Mohbad: I’ve Been Receiving Death Threats – Daddy Showkey by NzogbuNzogbu: 10:05pm On Sep 19, 2023
People in govt?

Remember Bella shrumda told seyi tinubu to speak up on this case before street takes over

16 Likes

Re: Mohbad: I’ve Been Receiving Death Threats – Daddy Showkey by Creamypie(m): 10:05pm On Sep 19, 2023
Who dey threaten ajegunle man?

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mohbad: I’ve Been Receiving Death Threats – Daddy Showkey by abobote: 10:06pm On Sep 19, 2023
Re: Mohbad: I’ve Been Receiving Death Threats – Daddy Showkey by tishbite42: 10:06pm On Sep 19, 2023
grin grin
Re: Mohbad: I’ve Been Receiving Death Threats – Daddy Showkey by LyfeJennings(m): 10:07pm On Sep 19, 2023
Lordsonn:

Oga no dey exaggerate Abeg

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mohbad: I’ve Been Receiving Death Threats – Daddy Showkey by Sleekfingers: 10:07pm On Sep 19, 2023
That's Nigerians for you. They are fond of talking anyhow on social media.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mohbad: I’ve Been Receiving Death Threats – Daddy Showkey by Ofunaofu: 10:08pm On Sep 19, 2023
Curious345:
Lagos is a thug paradise ...

A shanty town.

Gangs of Lagos is real

Those who ranked Lagos as second most unliveable city in the entire world know what they're doing

46 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Mohbad: I’ve Been Receiving Death Threats – Daddy Showkey by contentmakerPRO: 10:09pm On Sep 19, 2023
Everyone sha wan re-trend and revive their long dead career and yt channel with mohbad death EVEN, jack, tom, and jerry. I have to block some youtube channels being recommended to me because of their nonsense cruise to make money with their fake stories and frog voices.

31 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Mohbad: I’ve Been Receiving Death Threats – Daddy Showkey by SmartPolician: 10:09pm On Sep 19, 2023
So a whole Daddy Showkey dey fear death? grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mohbad: I’ve Been Receiving Death Threats – Daddy Showkey by utenwuson: 10:10pm On Sep 19, 2023
Every body just de talk nonsense

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mohbad: I’ve Been Receiving Death Threats – Daddy Showkey by OBIDIENTNAIJA: 10:10pm On Sep 19, 2023
Very bad

1 Like

Re: Mohbad: I’ve Been Receiving Death Threats – Daddy Showkey by VinnyBaba: 10:10pm On Sep 19, 2023
THUGGERY, VIOLENCE and KILLINGS have Taken over in Lagos State.😟

As Secretly Sponsored by the Goons of Druggie Ebola. 😏😒

15 Likes

Re: Mohbad: I’ve Been Receiving Death Threats – Daddy Showkey by Sleekfingers: 10:10pm On Sep 19, 2023
virginboy1:
I just hope Justice is serve swiftly and an autopsy is done to ascertain the cause of his death....

Keep on resting Mohbad

Will the family allow the police to exhume him. Most Nigerians were just using the young man's death to trend.

8 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Odunlade Adekola In Class With His Coursemates In University Of Lagos (Photo) / DJ Cuppy Dived Into A Sea In Dubai (Photo, Video) / Korede Bello: 4 Reasons Why Everybody Is Crushing On Him (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.