Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,449 members, 7,812,375 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:25 PM

Symbian Phones And Operamini Clinic - Phones (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Symbian Phones And Operamini Clinic (14968 Views)

Which Do You Prefer? Operamini Or UC Browser? / Android Vs Symbian Phones, Which Is Better? / Difference between .Sis n .Sisx on symbian phones!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Symbian Phones And Operamini Clinic by penmoveh(m): 2:40pm On Jul 21, 2010
hi, abeg i use NOKIA 5230 and have opera 4.2 can u send me the mtn settings on pjex23@yahoo.com, thanks
Re: Symbian Phones And Operamini Clinic by elrony(m): 11:17pm On Jul 21, 2010
calabaman i need opera 4.2 and 5.2 settings for my n70, email, ronalds2008@yahoo.com
Re: Symbian Phones And Operamini Clinic by revcompaty(m): 1:03am On Jul 24, 2010
Hi,i want mtn setting for opera 5handler & bolt 2.02 for sony ericsson k810i.My mail is:SOULACE992001@GMAIL.COM,thanks.
Re: Symbian Phones And Operamini Clinic by Oluwashola75: 4:16am On Jul 26, 2010
Does any know how to increase opera 3.12 or its equivalent memory?
Re: Symbian Phones And Operamini Clinic by frances888(m): 10:51am On Jul 26, 2010
i use nokia 6600slide but could not browse with it .hlep me out
Re: Symbian Phones And Operamini Clinic by samonyudo(m): 1:33am On Jul 29, 2010
samonyudo@yahoo.com, n72, opera 4.2 opera 5,
Re: Symbian Phones And Operamini Clinic by calabaman(m): 8:13am On Aug 03, 2010
@revcompaty, elrony and Penmove: ave sent mtn settings as requestd check ur inbox, @Oluwashola: you cant increase opera memory, wot u can do for me sir is to increase ur RAM in ur phone by upgrading ur phone's firmware. You can do that by going to sharemobile.ro and downloading ur fones upgrade, then instalin it on ur phone, Do dat and let me knw,
Re: Symbian Phones And Operamini Clinic by calabaman(m): 8:14am On Aug 03, 2010
@revcompaty, elrony and Penmove: ave sent mtn settings as requestd check ur inbox, @Oluwashola: you cant increase opera memory, wot u can do for me sir is to increase ur RAM in ur phone by upgrading ur phone's firmware. You can do that by going to sharemobile.ro and downloading ur fones upgrade, then instalin it on ur phone, Do dat and let me knw,
Re: Symbian Phones And Operamini Clinic by frogie: 11:16am On Aug 03, 2010
Pls send me a good antivirus for my nokia7500. Thanks. Grandslam02us@yahoo.com
Re: Symbian Phones And Operamini Clinic by DamDam1: 12:55pm On Aug 03, 2010
pls kindly send d mtn settings 2 me.I use E72, on 5.2 or 4.2 or even bolt.here's my e-mail addy adamsutd@yahoo.com
Re: Symbian Phones And Operamini Clinic by Obimek: 1:46pm On Aug 03, 2010
@Calabar, pls is possible to browse with chinese phones (N900)
Re: Symbian Phones And Operamini Clinic by beycitee(m): 3:40am On Aug 04, 2010
pls my NOKIA N70 is not dlowding,it always telling me dlowding failled(bot wit my opera and bolt).thanks
Re: Symbian Phones And Operamini Clinic by penmoveh(m): 11:28am On Aug 04, 2010
hi,
@calabaman i didnt get the setting u sent abeg no vex can u send it to this email penmoveh@yahoo.com or pjex23@yahoo.com and penmoveh@hotmail.com. my fone model is nokia 5230 and i have opermini 4.2 and 5.0. thanks man.
Re: Symbian Phones And Operamini Clinic by bobo09: 5:43am On Aug 05, 2010
I use nokia N72 with operamini 5.2 but I cant download.pls can u send d info on how 2 download 2 my mail-sescop08@yahoo.com
Re: Symbian Phones And Operamini Clinic by calabaman(m): 7:56am On Aug 05, 2010
@penmoveh, damdam: ave sent it. @Obimek: Yes it is. wot you have to do is to download operamini for china phones. You can get it by typing 'OPERAMINI FOR CHINA PHONES' in the search box and downloading the result. I wud help u check for the download link. @beycitee: do this for me:- 1. Press the menu button 2. Go to tools 3. Go to app manager 4. Scroll down to ur opera 5.2 5. Press the top left options button 6. From the options dat pop-up, Scroll dwn to suite settings 7. In the suite settings change edit user data, from NOT ALLOWED to ASK EVERY TIME.
Re: Symbian Phones And Operamini Clinic by calabaman(m): 8:55am On Aug 05, 2010
@Frances: i need more info inorder to help u. Is it ur phone browser OR opera browser dat isnt browsing? Secondly wot error messages appear?
Re: Symbian Phones And Operamini Clinic by elrony(m): 11:36am On Aug 05, 2010
calaba i no see am o, abeg send am again to ronalds2008@yahoo.com
Re: Symbian Phones And Operamini Clinic by Ijeleigbo(m): 11:44am On Aug 05, 2010
Calabarman. Nice work you're doing here. Pls, i need xplorer for my N70. The ones i downloaded at xchanger, wapshare and sharemobile are all expired versions. Abeg send me download link at ijeleigbo@gmail.com
Re: Symbian Phones And Operamini Clinic by Ijeleigbo(m): 7:21pm On Aug 05, 2010
The one and only calabarman, thanks a million! I got the link. The explorer is kool. If to say weather fine, i for send you something but not to worry. I get confirm Onitsha babes wey sweet pass ya calabar chicks. You can have them as long as you like. Just make ya selection. Even if na Akwa-Ibom you dey, the babe go land for ya doorstep one time. Thanks man!
Re: Symbian Phones And Operamini Clinic by Ugeh: 7:18am On Aug 06, 2010
@calabaman My N70 will not connect irrespective of browser. It says "No suitable nodes are available to serve your request" I'll b grateful if u can help.
Re: Symbian Phones And Operamini Clinic by Ijeleigbo(m): 8:38am On Aug 06, 2010
@ugeh, don't you have opera or boltbrowser?
Re: Symbian Phones And Operamini Clinic by alkanes1(m): 8:23pm On Aug 06, 2010
Calabaman pls explain how to increase the firmware of my phone(nokia 6681) better.email is emogaajiri@yahoo.com or post it here.I wud really appreciate
Re: Symbian Phones And Operamini Clinic by Ugeh: 3:31pm On Aug 07, 2010
@calabaman i have opera mini 4&5beta. But d problem's i can't even launch any of them. This happens 2 some other programs installed as well.
Re: Symbian Phones And Operamini Clinic by calabaman(m): 10:20pm On Aug 07, 2010
@Ugeh: My advice wud b for u to soft format/reset ur fone, Type *#7370# to do that. DONT FORGET to backup ur phone data FIRST dat includes ur phone contacts, messages, apps etc because ur phone memory and memory card wud be wiped clean. After doin dat request for fresh gprs settings from mtn, install ur opera with d latest tweak and it should browse. You can contact me on fb for futher xplanation/help, my id is Samson Bassey, Cheers! Pls note: you need an antivirus on ur phone. I recomend either Netquin or F-Secure
Re: Symbian Phones And Operamini Clinic by calabaman(m): 10:53pm On Aug 07, 2010
@Ijele: u funny sha, hahaha i dey laff in pidgin @alkanes: check ur box

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Twitter Is Down / Airtel Free Megabyte / My Experience With Gionee Service Centre

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.