Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,453 members, 7,812,392 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:38 PM

Symbian Phones And Operamini Clinic - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Symbian Phones And Operamini Clinic (14969 Views)

Which Do You Prefer? Operamini Or UC Browser? / Android Vs Symbian Phones, Which Is Better? / Difference between .Sis n .Sisx on symbian phones!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Symbian Phones And Operamini Clinic by insongrata(m): 5:00pm On Jun 26, 2010
Hey calabaman broda ami. Iremfoo? mbok di nomi the latest tingies for MTN, Zain and Etisalat for my phone and lappy. God bless you real good. Sosong oh!!!!!! grin grin grin cheesy shocked shocked shocked

kiss kiss kiss
Re: Symbian Phones And Operamini Clinic by calabaman(m): 1:47pm On Jun 27, 2010
Insongrata: song è dêm my bro. Nice meetin u! U didnt drop ur email add, so my hands are tied till u do so.
Re: Symbian Phones And Operamini Clinic by jorghor(m): 5:20pm On Jun 28, 2010
@ calabar man
i need the MTn settings for my N73 nokia phone with opera mini 5.send it to waleojo22@gmail.com
Re: Symbian Phones And Operamini Clinic by Amady(m): 9:27pm On Jun 28, 2010
i have a problem with my nokia 3230. wen i switch it on it will just write NOKIA and it will not continue. pls can anyone help undecided undecided undecided
Re: Symbian Phones And Operamini Clinic by calabaman(m): 8:51am On Jun 29, 2010
@Amadin: You will need to hard format ur phone. Note formattin wipes of data from ur phone so u will need to backup the data on ur memory card as u cant access the phone memory. To format u: 1. Off ur phone 2. U press and hold the followin keys together- the call key/green key, the 3 key, the asterisk key * and the power on key i.e (greenkey+*+3+power on) on pressin em together the phone will start to format. After d formatin completes u power on the phone and it should boot. Do dat and let me know the outcome. .
Re: Symbian Phones And Operamini Clinic by calabaman(m): 8:52am On Jun 29, 2010
@Amadin: You will need to hard format ur phone. Note formattin wipes of data from ur phone so u will need to backup the data on ur memory card as u cant access the phone memory. To format u: 1. Off ur phone 2. U press and hold the followin keys together- the call key/green key, the 3 key, the asterisk key * and the power on key i.e (greenkey+*+3+power on) on pressin em together the phone will start to format. After d formatin completes u power on the phone and it should boot. Do dat and let me know the outcome. .
Re: Symbian Phones And Operamini Clinic by insongrata(m): 3:56am On Jul 01, 2010
@calabaman, thanks dear. I've been cut off from rocking the net for no pay. My email add is fiery,thunderman@gmail.com

Please help quickly with them all.

Soon oh oh oh !!!!! cheesy cheesy
Re: Symbian Phones And Operamini Clinic by jorghor(m): 7:54am On Jul 01, 2010
jorghor:

@ calabar man
i need the MTn settings for my N73 nokia phone with opera mini 5.send it to waleojo22@gmail.com
amikedo wale, mbok i don dakada, com sunctie dey wait ur reply, di mi the settings na, obong uforo, pity a broda o!!!! smiley grin
Re: Symbian Phones And Operamini Clinic by calabaman(m): 3:08pm On Jul 01, 2010
@Jorghor, Isong: check ur mail. .
Re: Symbian Phones And Operamini Clinic by ABUCHEJI: 11:45am On Jul 03, 2010
learn how to format symbian phones to be free from viruses, install softwares of assorted types call or mail me@07037156192, DegenerationX727@yahoo.com
Re: Symbian Phones And Operamini Clinic by insongrata(m): 11:19am On Jul 05, 2010
@calabaman: please my email is fiery.thunderman@gmail.com Take note of the mistaken comma instead of dot. Kindly send me mtn and zain blaze on operamini and laptop too. If etisalat can go, also help out ohhhhhhhhh. cheesy grin
Re: Symbian Phones And Operamini Clinic by Nobody: 12:57pm On Jul 05, 2010
hi calabaman, i ave mtn and etisalat lines. could you please send settings to my inbox. phemmyamosoo@yahoo.com.
thanks man, you are the best.
Re: Symbian Phones And Operamini Clinic by VENUSS(f): 7:43pm On Jul 06, 2010
hi, calabaman, can u also help me, instald op 5.0 to my 5530xm but can conect, send me settings for mtn
Re: Symbian Phones And Operamini Clinic by ohio2010: 6:15pm On Jul 07, 2010
kindly send the opera mini to my email : tnetsystems@gmail.com . I am using Nokia N70 .
Re: Symbian Phones And Operamini Clinic by Everfrank(m): 11:48pm On Jul 07, 2010
@calabaman. Pls which operamini will rock with my Samsung SGH-D880(dual sim) and where do I download it? Thanks.
Re: Symbian Phones And Operamini Clinic by Everfrank(m): 11:51pm On Jul 07, 2010
Am at alhajiy2k@yahoo.com
Re: Symbian Phones And Operamini Clinic by joebek21(m): 11:35am On Jul 08, 2010
Pls house i have opera mini 5 on my phone and also have the settings but how am i going to configure my settings on my phone i use a nokia 3120 classic phone
Re: Symbian Phones And Operamini Clinic by Nobody: 3:42pm On Jul 08, 2010
Bros. i dey use opera 5.2 and 4.2 and these are my e-mail addresses kamura1@yahoo.com

I need the latest mtn proxy setting and port

I use a n97 mini, just resently, i cant open up my installed file, to uninstall some files, so am really worried

Thanks for being around,
Re: Symbian Phones And Operamini Clinic by awenger: 10:40am On Jul 10, 2010
@calabaman,pls i av an E71, and a friend installed opera mini 4.2 rabbit and boltbrowser and its not browsin.iits on MTN network,please need most recent settings and tell me wat to do.merivona@mrsgroupng.com
Re: Symbian Phones And Operamini Clinic by scachy(m): 8:30pm On Jul 10, 2010
Pls i can't browse wit my n70 usin opera mini.I v opera 4.2,5b2,5.0.My email add is scachy4real@yahoo.com.Thanks in anticipation
Re: Symbian Phones And Operamini Clinic by scachy(m): 8:34pm On Jul 10, 2010
Pls i can't browse wit my n70 usin opera mini.I v opera 4.2,5b2,5.0.My email add is scachy4real@yahoo.com.Thanks in anticipation
Re: Symbian Phones And Operamini Clinic by alkanes1(m): 8:53pm On Jul 10, 2010
Please bros help me my operamini 4.2 and 5.2 shows memory full too often after few minutes of browsing.Pls help me and God bless you.My phone is nokia 6681 email is emogaajiri@yahoo.com
Re: Symbian Phones And Operamini Clinic by calabaman(m): 4:28pm On Jul 14, 2010
@Konfessor, maryam, kamura: check ur box. @Ohio: i too am using an N70, go to sharemobile.ro or xchanger.mobi or the operamini official website and download opera mini 4.2 multi-ops and opera mini 5.0 final handler, after downloading let me knw the network u re usin so dat i can send u its settings
Re: Symbian Phones And Operamini Clinic by calabaman(m): 7:21am On Jul 15, 2010
@alkanes: u wud need increase ur RAM size by doin a firmware upgrade. You can try sharemobile.ro for this upgrade. I wud do some research on ur fone model and get back to u on dat. . @Scachy: ur problem is most likely caused by outdated settings. Tell me, have u browsed wiv either of ur opera mini's b4? I use an N70 like u, and am browsing wiv my 4. and 5.0 effortlessly. Lastly, wot network are u using? Answr dis questions for me so dat i can have a better understndin of wot u re facing. Do u have an alternate email addy? the one u gave me seems to be incorrect
Re: Symbian Phones And Operamini Clinic by calabaman(m): 7:42am On Jul 15, 2010
@EverFrank: go to 9jadownloads.wap9.mobi or xchanger.mobi and download opera mini 4.2 multi-ops for ur sagem. You can also download Bolt. Its an amazing browser dat u wud enjoy well

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Airtel Free Megabyte / My Experience With Gionee Service Centre / How To Unlock Android Phones After Too Many Pattern Attempts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.