Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,522 members, 7,812,632 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:29 PM

Symbian Phones And Operamini Clinic - Phones (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Symbian Phones And Operamini Clinic (14972 Views)

Which Do You Prefer? Operamini Or UC Browser? / Android Vs Symbian Phones, Which Is Better? / Difference between .Sis n .Sisx on symbian phones!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Symbian Phones And Operamini Clinic by thunder74(m): 4:11am On Aug 09, 2010
Opera settings pls,
Re: Symbian Phones And Operamini Clinic by obataala(m): 7:08am On Aug 09, 2010
@calabarman i just dont know what this admin has with me this is th third time am posting this .
I can only assess the audio and video files but not the installed apps .i have xplorer 1.45, it connot assess the the content of my N81 mass memory, not even nokia apps installer can do that.
Re: Symbian Phones And Operamini Clinic by throttler(f): 11:07am On Aug 09, 2010
hello calabaman, please help me too

i downloaded opera mini 4.2 to my phone today, when i try t connect, it says failed to connect to the internet. please kindly send me the settings to soldier.girl9@yahoo.com

i use MTN and my phone model isnokia 6760( slide)
please help me out, i am a compulsive phone browser and will appreciate if i dont have to pay for it again.
Re: Symbian Phones And Operamini Clinic by Ugeh: 11:36am On Aug 14, 2010
@calabaman I did as advised & am home and dry. Do send the fb settings 4 etisalat and mtn. My addy is ugehreal@yahoo.com all d best bro.
Re: Symbian Phones And Operamini Clinic by oluwafemik: 9:02am On Aug 15, 2010
i use nokia 5320 a symbian fone,on the zain network. hw can i start browsing, pls send response to shayee99@gmail.com. thanks
Re: Symbian Phones And Operamini Clinic by ikare(m): 8:14am On Aug 16, 2010
@calabaman i just bought a sonyericsson P1i. i have tried to download opera mini 5 (beta) but it load. can u pls help out? thx
Re: Symbian Phones And Operamini Clinic by ijele(m): 8:29am On Aug 17, 2010
pls i need etisalat and mtn settings 4 bolt browers. email:nelly_vivian@yahoo.com;ezechuks@yahoo.com
Re: Symbian Phones And Operamini Clinic by ijele(m): 11:21am On Aug 18, 2010
where da hell is dat dude called Calabaman?
Re: Symbian Phones And Operamini Clinic by calabaman(m): 6:45pm On Aug 18, 2010
ALL dat requested for OM settings should check their respective inboxes, Have been xtremely busy, dats y am just responding. Enjoy! @Ijele: i dont lyk ur tone,
Re: Symbian Phones And Operamini Clinic by calabaman(m): 6:58pm On Aug 18, 2010
@Ikare: i dont understand ur req. Do u mean that u tried to download OM 5 BETA and it didnt download OR do u mean that u tried to install it but it didnt load?? @Obatalaa: bro, i advise you to remove the mass memory and back it up using a memorycard reader to ur pc. Then placing it back and formatting it as wot u have just described is the early symptoms of wot may lead to the MM being totally inaccesible, You can do dat by going thru dis sequence GO TO SETTINGS->TOOLS->UTILITIES->MASS MEMORY. You then choose the option of format MM. Good luck!
Re: Symbian Phones And Operamini Clinic by ijele(m): 9:09pm On Aug 18, 2010
calabaman:

ALL dat requested for OM settings should check their respective inboxes, Have been xtremely busy, dats y am just responding. Enjoy! @Ijele: i dont lyk your tone,
a'ight man, am sorry i don't mean 2 b rude. Thanks so much if u 've sent those settings. Pls one more request do u know much abt TT POD 4 nokia 3rd version(N95 8GB)file?
Re: Symbian Phones And Operamini Clinic by calabaman(m): 10:26pm On Aug 18, 2010
@Ijele: the ipod for nokia? I knw a little about it, To say that the music player software is tight is an understatement. I especially lyk the 10 band equalization mode and the luvly visual effects
Re: Symbian Phones And Operamini Clinic by ikare(m): 10:36pm On Aug 18, 2010
@calabaman i downloaded it and installed it.but each time i try to launch, it comes up with one error message. i am sure its not memeory prob cos its on phone memory.
Re: Symbian Phones And Operamini Clinic by calabaman(m): 10:22am On Aug 19, 2010
ikare:

@calabaman i downloaded it and installed it.but each time i try to launch, it comes up with one error message. i am sure its not memeory prob cos its on phone memory.
ok bro. For me to help u, i would need to know the error message that comes up
Re: Symbian Phones And Operamini Clinic by chuckorse(m): 10:43am On Aug 19, 2010
Bros plz. I av a problem wit my nokia 6230. Wen i chckd out d features, it says it has java. But wen tried dwnld java app. Its says invalid file, save anyway, I do save them like dat . As i try 2 open, it displays file nt supported. I av tried 2 dwnld opm of diff files. Plz help me out. I no u only said symbian.
Re: Symbian Phones And Operamini Clinic by ikare(m): 5:32am On Aug 20, 2010
@calabaman ok thx. the beta version(i am not really sure if its the actual one) says ''unable to connect to internet, please check your settings''. while the multi-op version says " failed to connect to the internet" .
Re: Symbian Phones And Operamini Clinic by ijele(m): 9:41am On Aug 20, 2010
pls am yet 2 receive d bolt settings 4 mtn and etisalat. my email is ezechuks@yahoo
Re: Symbian Phones And Operamini Clinic by ijele(m): 9:50am On Aug 20, 2010
pls am yet 2 receive d bolt settings 4 mtn and etisalat network. my email is ezechuks@yahoo.com
Re: Symbian Phones And Operamini Clinic by medeludo(m): 1:39pm On Aug 20, 2010
Opera 5.2 code for free surfings,using mtn mail:samuel_medeludo2000@yahoo.com
Re: Symbian Phones And Operamini Clinic by Sharon6(f): 10:45pm On Aug 26, 2010
Pls calabarman, I need help with hacking my nokia e63 firmware so that applications can work on it. Thanks in anticipation.
Re: Symbian Phones And Operamini Clinic by Phestous(m): 11:25am On Aug 27, 2010
Bros, can I get code for zain or mtn. My email is festus4real2k6@yahoo.com
Thanks.
Re: Symbian Phones And Operamini Clinic by Damix007(m): 3:31pm On Aug 28, 2010
@Calabarman

I need help, I hav a nokia 5130 xpress music phone and hav subscribed for the daily internet bundle of 50mb but stil cant browse on the MTN network. Opera mini beta 5 and opera mini 4.2 does not work on it.
Re: Symbian Phones And Operamini Clinic by Smooth278(m): 9:19am On Aug 29, 2010
bro pls send me the settings for mtn and zain, wud be greatly appreciated. my email add is try278@yahoo.com
Re: Symbian Phones And Operamini Clinic by domwas2(m): 4:07pm On Aug 30, 2010
hello bro,I use N70 pls help me my email is domwax@yahoo.co.uk, thanks
Re: Symbian Phones And Operamini Clinic by calabaman(m): 11:58am On Sep 01, 2010
@Damix: The problem in my own opinion is that mtn is not set as ur default browser. Send SETTINGS to 3888, when they send the gprs settings save it, then try browsing, it will go,
Re: Symbian Phones And Operamini Clinic by calabaman(m): 12:25pm On Sep 01, 2010
@Damix: but if u already have the settings, go and set MTN as your default access point @Domas: my fellow N70-ite, lol you would have to b specific about what u want me to do for you,
Re: Symbian Phones And Operamini Clinic by domwas2(m): 8:02pm On Sep 01, 2010
@ calabaman, pls can i get call record software for my n70 phone from u?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

My Experience With Gionee Service Centre / How To Unlock Android Phones After Too Many Pattern Attempts / Mtn Blackberry Data Cap

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.