Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,055 members, 7,835,571 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:55 AM

Wizkid & Tiwa Savage Doing The "Shaku Shaku" Dance Together At The Club (Photos - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wizkid & Tiwa Savage Doing The "Shaku Shaku" Dance Together At The Club (Photos (65002 Views)

Pretty Mike And His Sex Doll, Amaka Lagos Storm Club (photos) / Davido Teaching Casper Nyovest The 'Shaku Shaku' Dance [PICS] / Davido Does The "Shaku Shaku" Dance (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wizkid & Tiwa Savage Doing The "Shaku Shaku" Dance Together At The Club (Photos by Favourobyno27(m): 4:11pm On Jun 03, 2018
angry
Re: Wizkid & Tiwa Savage Doing The "Shaku Shaku" Dance Together At The Club (Photos by Westaslave2(f): 4:20pm On Jun 03, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

This is what I call a perfect symbiotic relationship not all those girls who expect you to buy them even their sanitary pads.
Just looking at Wizkid, I can tell Tiwa has never begged him for recharge card.

This is what Jamil needs; a stepfather who he can take for a brother.
Shaku shaku jooo.
May Allah bless your union and make you fruitful.
Which kind humanbeing u be sef @nwaamaikpe eh...ur matter don tire me i swear,i no say u be warri man
Re: Wizkid & Tiwa Savage Doing The "Shaku Shaku" Dance Together At The Club (Photos by toye440: 4:22pm On Jun 03, 2018
OkpaAkuEriEri:
Chip afonja beach
Afonja girls doesnt hv shame.
Dey can fork maiguard n fork dia junior.
Like psqiare wife
No Igbo girl will fall ha hand lyk dis.
Tufiakwa.

Afonjas r caused.
Woaw only a fool throws stone in d market.
ยป "I'm Beautiful, I Have The Right Curves, I Work & Can Cook, I Need A Boyfriend".
last time i checked ogoo is a frustrated member of NSSA.
Re: Wizkid & Tiwa Savage Doing The "Shaku Shaku" Dance Together At The Club (Photos by kenzysmith: 4:24pm On Jun 03, 2018
Tamarapetty:
See as the guy be like her junior brother sad
jelosy
Re: Wizkid & Tiwa Savage Doing The "Shaku Shaku" Dance Together At The Club (Photos by freshvine(f): 4:24pm On Jun 03, 2018
When A Woman Start Acting Stupid, She's In Pain For A Lost Relationship.

1 Like

Re: Wizkid & Tiwa Savage Doing The "Shaku Shaku" Dance Together At The Club (Photos by Favourobyno27(m): 4:36pm On Jun 03, 2018
undecidedpeople like to envy and criticise other people's relationship status why is that..... wiz kid and tiwa friendship doesn't have to concern haters.... Bleep!

1 Like

Re: Wizkid & Tiwa Savage Doing The "Shaku Shaku" Dance Together At The Club (Photos by naijacentric(m): 4:37pm On Jun 03, 2018
OkpaAkuEriEri:
Chip afonja beach
Like psqiare wife
Tufiakwa.

Afonjas r caused.
am sorry for u mumu
Re: Wizkid & Tiwa Savage Doing The "Shaku Shaku" Dance Together At The Club (Photos by blaakinlagos(m): 4:43pm On Jun 03, 2018
[quote author=Chidizman post=68141274][/quote]

Savage!!

World cup jerseys available, personal names can be fixed on it also as customised. We deliver nationwide, make your order now....08022770642
Re: Wizkid & Tiwa Savage Doing The "Shaku Shaku" Dance Together At The Club (Photos by ofuonyebi: 5:11pm On Jun 03, 2018
is this what you call shaku shaku dance?...No, this is hell fire reggae...and this is why this Tiwa will never be able to marry a single

man...tufiakwa!
Re: Wizkid & Tiwa Savage Doing The "Shaku Shaku" Dance Together At The Club (Photos by Neoteny(m): 5:16pm On Jun 03, 2018
Shameless old fool.

Jamil yaf suffered.

1 Like

Re: Wizkid & Tiwa Savage Doing The "Shaku Shaku" Dance Together At The Club (Photos by clickwtB(m): 5:22pm On Jun 03, 2018
Only an Older lady can control/keep in line this boy/wildness..... kiss cry
Re: Wizkid & Tiwa Savage Doing The "Shaku Shaku" Dance Together At The Club (Photos by mikolo4us: 5:32pm On Jun 03, 2018
Shameless woman
Re: Wizkid & Tiwa Savage Doing The "Shaku Shaku" Dance Together At The Club (Photos by Nobody: 5:50pm On Jun 03, 2018
This wasn't a club. This was after the match at the oneafricafest concert.

Lol! I'm just laughing at all these haters. grin Una go dey alright.

1 Like

Re: Wizkid & Tiwa Savage Doing The "Shaku Shaku" Dance Together At The Club (Photos by Nobody: 5:53pm On Jun 03, 2018
Buhari was right "lazy nigerian youths" how this news want increase my bank account

1 Like

Re: Wizkid & Tiwa Savage Doing The "Shaku Shaku" Dance Together At The Club (Photos by LZAA: 5:53pm On Jun 03, 2018
CriticMaestro:
I don't know who is more stewpid among them, wizkid that can easily get young fresh girls or the stewpid tiwa savage that is stooping so low to date her junior wen she is even married....

The height of all, this woman forgets she is a mom...

No kid wants his mom behaving in such way for fvcks sake
Cant really believe ppl are missing d obvious
Tiwa is a poor songwriter while wizkid is a dope one
Hook up with wizzy and get dope trax
D sex is just a side gift from her to him
Re: Wizkid & Tiwa Savage Doing The "Shaku Shaku" Dance Together At The Club (Photos by jeyodd: 5:55pm On Jun 03, 2018
omg comments re too funny. i dnt think they re dating tho.
Re: Wizkid & Tiwa Savage Doing The "Shaku Shaku" Dance Together At The Club (Photos by killuminati(m): 6:09pm On Jun 03, 2018
ADENIKETINA2015:
When I say Wizkid; you say Tiwa

Wizkid...
Collect

Re: Wizkid & Tiwa Savage Doing The "Shaku Shaku" Dance Together At The Club (Photos by killuminati(m): 6:11pm On Jun 03, 2018
blaakinlagos:

Savage!!

World cup jerseys available, personal names can be fixed on it also as customised. We deliver nationwide, make your order now....08022770642
we no dey wear aba made product here oh.. Go and sell it to senator ben mu bruce
Re: Wizkid & Tiwa Savage Doing The "Shaku Shaku" Dance Together At The Club (Photos by Nobody: 6:43pm On Jun 03, 2018
prettyzee11:
Just imagining how Tbliss, is feeling like right now.
Jumping things on his mind.

1 Like

Re: Wizkid & Tiwa Savage Doing The "Shaku Shaku" Dance Together At The Club (Photos by robo01(m): 6:54pm On Jun 03, 2018
Tamarapetty:
See as the guy be like her junior brother sad
Son
Re: Wizkid & Tiwa Savage Doing The "Shaku Shaku" Dance Together At The Club (Photos by BOOMnaija(m): 8:20pm On Jun 03, 2018
OkpaAkuEriEri:
Chip afonja beach
Like psqiare wife
Tufiakwa.

Afonjas r caused.
Oga na wa o

Re: Wizkid & Tiwa Savage Doing The "Shaku Shaku" Dance Together At The Club (Photos by skolobo: 9:23pm On Jun 03, 2018
i dont know why we fail to understand that from the very track of socco socco by wizkid shows they are in a relationship.... listen to the lyrics

ELEDUMARE O BLESS YOU WITH BODY O BABY O..
STAR BOY O BLESS YOU WITH MONEY O OMOGE O

SOCCO SOCCO OLOKO(remember socco means f***k)
abi una don forget D-BANJ track e socco ke socco
Re: Wizkid & Tiwa Savage Doing The "Shaku Shaku" Dance Together At The Club (Photos by sapeleboi(m): 11:05pm On Jun 03, 2018
after club they will do the remaining shaku shaku in bed
Re: Wizkid & Tiwa Savage Doing The "Shaku Shaku" Dance Together At The Club (Photos by Desammyst(m): 11:41pm On Jun 03, 2018
KendrickAyomide:
Tslap

As regards d US number, kindly chat me up on WhatsApp +2348101277263.
Re: Wizkid & Tiwa Savage Doing The "Shaku Shaku" Dance Together At The Club (Photos by Burgerlomo: 12:37am On Jun 04, 2018
OkpaAkuEriEri:
Chip afonja beach
Like psqiare wife
Tufiakwa.

Afonjas r caused.

Beach ko Sandy shore ni, the motherfucker can not even type cheap correctly cool

Re: Wizkid & Tiwa Savage Doing The "Shaku Shaku" Dance Together At The Club (Photos by smeag0l(m): 7:00am On Jun 04, 2018
You're a virus on Nairaland. How will you be encouraging such?A married woman who is not divorced fooling around with a boy who is young enough to be her last younger brother!And to think she has a son. Only God knows how much agony she's causing her parents and relatives with this action of hers. What a shame!**pukes**
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

This is what I call a perfect symbiotic relationship not all those girls who expect you to buy them even their sanitary pads.
Just looking at Wizkid, I can tell Tiwa has never begged him for recharge card.

This is what Jamil needs; a stepfather who he can take for a brother.
Shaku shaku jooo.
May Allah bless your union and make you fruitful.
Re: Wizkid & Tiwa Savage Doing The "Shaku Shaku" Dance Together At The Club (Photos by KendrickAyomide: 10:13am On Jun 07, 2018
Desammyst:

As regards d US number, kindly chat me up on WhatsApp +2348101277263.
ion use whatsapp now. make i pm you
Re: Wizkid & Tiwa Savage Doing The "Shaku Shaku" Dance Together At The Club (Photos by GuntersChain(m): 11:52am On Jun 07, 2018
celebrity stunt 101. this peeps aren't dating. give the audience what they want to see and hear.
Re: Wizkid & Tiwa Savage Doing The "Shaku Shaku" Dance Together At The Club (Photos by Desammyst(m): 7:18pm On Jun 07, 2018
KendrickAyomide:
ion use whatsapp now. make i pm you

U can send 2 my email; samuelchidi035.cn@gmail.com
Re: Wizkid & Tiwa Savage Doing The "Shaku Shaku" Dance Together At The Club (Photos by MrCork: 8:49pm On Jun 16, 2018
Saff:
the hate on tiwa is too much angry Can a milf not enjoy her life in peace?

..apologies. ..I mistakeniy cummmme on yor leg again! undecided
Re: Wizkid & Tiwa Savage Doing The "Shaku Shaku" Dance Together At The Club (Photos by Saff(f): 8:56pm On Jun 16, 2018
MrCork:

..apologies. ..I mistakeniy cummmme on yor leg again! undecided
angry angry angry
Do you have a fetish for legsss?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Naomi Campbell On Grammy Awards: Burna Boy Lost Due To Lack Of Education / Shan George Blasts Ned Nwoko, Regina Daniels Husband / Leaked Audio Suggesting Mr Ibu's 'Daughter', Jasmine Slept With Him And His Son

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.