Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,572 members, 7,830,716 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 08:19 AM

2019: Nigerian Youths Ready To Sack You – Arewa Youths Tell Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2019: Nigerian Youths Ready To Sack You – Arewa Youths Tell Buhari (1052 Views)

I’d Rather Sack You Than Lose My Job, Keyamo Tells Ceos Of Aviation Agencies / We'll Continue Eating From The Oil Money & Rule Over You - Arewa / Northern Youths Tell Buhari - Resign Now, You’re Worse Than Jonathan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

2019: Nigerian Youths Ready To Sack You – Arewa Youths Tell Buhari by kinzhealth: 11:20am On Jun 03, 2018
2019: Nigerian youths ready to sack you – Arewa youths tell Buhari.

http://silicongist.com.ng/2018/06/03/2019-nigerian-youths-ready-to-sack-you-arewa-youths-tell-buhari/
Re: 2019: Nigerian Youths Ready To Sack You – Arewa Youths Tell Buhari by Moghalu4Pres: 12:16pm On Jun 03, 2018
Vote for a Southerner, vote for Kingsley Moghalu. Nigeria deserves better. YPP.

1 Like

Re: 2019: Nigerian Youths Ready To Sack You – Arewa Youths Tell Buhari by yarimo(m): 12:27pm On Jun 03, 2018
Arewa youths ready to sack BUHARI. I laugh in Nupe language kikimimimihahau grin grin

1 Like

Re: 2019: Nigerian Youths Ready To Sack You – Arewa Youths Tell Buhari by flames01: 12:38pm On Jun 03, 2018
Anibirelawal, the Yoruba Muslim, it looks like your Fulani Muslim masters aren't masturbating to what stimulate masturbation in you.

1 Like

Re: 2019: Nigerian Youths Ready To Sack You – Arewa Youths Tell Buhari by Nobody: 12:49pm On Jun 03, 2018
Who are arewa youths? Is it the ones that have being brainwashed over the years all the newly birthed ones. Let no body deceived you, an average northerner will not give his vote to the south when he has his kinsman in pursuit for that same sit...

By now we all know that the foundation of this Union (Nigeria) is built on tribalism, religious bigotry, greed etc. If pmb is the flag bearer I bet you 85% of this same arewa youths will still vote for him...
Re: 2019: Nigerian Youths Ready To Sack You – Arewa Youths Tell Buhari by ibrahimsalam: 2:04pm On Jun 03, 2018
buhari is weak and old to lead Nigeria which we dream of.
let's not be deceived especially those gullible youths fighting for him to come back ,buhari has come back to make money for his children children and guaranty their future which he failed to do earlier on while pretending to be a saint .

his anti corruption fight is a scam to deceive Nigerians while he and his cronies loot from behind that is why he made himself minister of petroleum.

2 Likes

Re: 2019: Nigerian Youths Ready To Sack You – Arewa Youths Tell Buhari by anibirelawal(m): 3:07pm On Jun 03, 2018
flames01:
Anibirelawal, the Yoruba Muslim, it looks like your Fulani Muslim masters aren't masturbating to what stimulate masturbation in you.

Those Arewa lazy yoots are bunch of of jokers.
Re: 2019: Nigerian Youths Ready To Sack You – Arewa Youths Tell Buhari by flames01: 6:13am On Jun 04, 2018
anibirelawal:

Those Arewa lazy yoots are bunch of of jokers.

So your fight is now with arewa youth, not IPOB again? You are sick.
Re: 2019: Nigerian Youths Ready To Sack You – Arewa Youths Tell Buhari by anibirelawal(m): 9:15am On Jun 04, 2018
flames01:

So your fight is now with arewa youth, not IPOB again?.

My fight is on every unpatriotic group of fools.
Re: 2019: Nigerian Youths Ready To Sack You – Arewa Youths Tell Buhari by SalamRushdie: 9:22am On Jun 04, 2018
He will definitely be sacked and then we hand him over to the Hague complicity in the murder innocent Nigerian
Re: 2019: Nigerian Youths Ready To Sack You – Arewa Youths Tell Buhari by flames01: 5:55pm On Jun 04, 2018
anibirelawal:

My fight is on every unpatriotic group of fools.

Fools like those supporting buhari despite his glaring failure, nepotism and sectionalism, right?

(1) (Reply)

... The Double Standard Of House Minority Leader Femi Gbajabiamila (APC, Lagos) / Those Who Though Buhari Was A ‘northern/muslim Jihadist’ Were Scammed – Keyamo / Cows Take Over Abuja Road,drivers Struggle To Pass(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.