Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,488 members, 7,954,888 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 11:45 AM

Femi Otedola Celebrates His Only Son, Fewa Otedola, On His Birthday - Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Femi Otedola Celebrates His Only Son, Fewa Otedola, On His Birthday (45538 Views)

Femi Otedola Celebrates His Son, Fewa's Birthday (Photo) / Meet Fewa Otedola, The Only Son Of Nigerian Billionaire Femi Otedola!! / Fewa Otedola: Meet Femi Otedola's Autistic & Only Son (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Femi Otedola Celebrates His Only Son, Fewa Otedola, On His Birthday by ideylaff: 5:32am On Jun 05, 2018
sweetrace:

Of course you know their son more than they do. But you don't know that autism has a broad spectrum. Some are more intense than others.

There was no need to be cheeky

I am in the medical field and also know the family very well. I’m speaking from that angle

Apologies. I’ve known Fewa from birth
Re: Femi Otedola Celebrates His Only Son, Fewa Otedola, On His Birthday by sweetrace(f): 12:29pm On Jun 05, 2018
ideylaff:

I am in the medical field and also know the family very well. I’m speaking from that angle

Then you should protect him and not give social media fodder.

1 Like

Re: Femi Otedola Celebrates His Only Son, Fewa Otedola, On His Birthday by Nairaface: 6:25am On Aug 15, 2018
ideylaff:

It worries me that this is the quality of medical practitioners roaming Nigeria, or wherever you are. You are in the medical field but don’t knoe that Autism is called a spectrum disorder because the severity ranges from very mild to extremely severe? Or that there isnt one umbrella symptom that autistic people present? And if you know him from birth, shame on you! Folks like you should be avoided like a plague. Shouldn’t you protect him from the kind of ridicule the ignorant people here have been subjecting him to just for having a disability he did not ask to have? Just because you needed to gain relevance by forming familiarity, you couldn’t restrain yourself from showing your ignorance. Go read a book!

Who exposed these people to the internet to spew their stupidity?

To those making fun of his condition; I hope you are not planning to have your family line continue because Autism isn’t such a rare condition after all, not to talk of other disabilities that abound. Internet has given everyone the impetus to act out.

1 Like

Re: Femi Otedola Celebrates His Only Son, Fewa Otedola, On His Birthday by ziziangel(m): 10:24am On Aug 15, 2018
Anigreat:
shocked

This boy is the source of Otedola's wealth.

If you know you know

But but just know that Cuppy father is heartless.
Same way you're the source of your father's Lil money

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

My Bitter Experience Shopping On Ebay!!! / Cosmas Maduka Coscharis Regrets Investing N1.7billion On Vehicle Assembly Plant / List Of Top Markets In Kano And The Distinct Items Being Sold

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.