Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,898 members, 7,828,163 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:05 AM

Lady Shares Amazing Weight Loss Photos Of Her Friend To Inspire Others - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Lady Shares Amazing Weight Loss Photos Of Her Friend To Inspire Others (23592 Views)

See Amazing Weight Transformation Of This Man (440lb To 172.8lb) / 550lbs To 210lbs: See The Amazing Weight Loss Of This Woman (Photos) / Lady Shares Her Amazing Weight Loss Journey From 330 Pounds Up To 120 Down(pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Shares Amazing Weight Loss Photos Of Her Friend To Inspire Others by talk2emma: 9:53am On Jun 04, 2018
correctbae:
As seen on Twitter, @PearlHanelz decided to share before and after pictures of Her friend who was formerly a plus size lady but after much hard work and consistency in getting her desired body shape she achieved her body goals. PearlHanez shared it on Twitter to inspire others plus size ladies.

She wrote:
So my girl’s @AstoldbyUfa before and after. ��� Y’all need to RT this to inspire someone ��

Ufadania felt very grateful seeing her friend share her pictures on Twitter to inspire others. She then decide to answer some questions from Twitter users who were amazed and wanted to find out how she made it work out.

She wrote:
I started my journey January last year and around May I had lost most of the weight, after then it was just me trying to build muscle and tone up places
It took me first 3 months to lose bulk of the weight doing major cardio, I started in January, so I used the remaining of the year to tone up and just focus on where is needed
first it has to be a personal conviction, not for the fact that someone called you fat and you want to lose weight to show them. It has to be you that’s tired of the way you look and just really want to change, it all starts from there. So much to write such little space �
Focusing on just core workouts
I’m planning something soon! Y’all should watch out for my IG @ufadania
Please continue to be inspired and don’t give up, I still can’t believe it, cause I always thought weightloss was for just a specific kind of people, but I could do it at age 17, you can deffs❤️
By no diet not meaning that you should eat recklessly oh� there are just something you yourself will know is bad to eat. But j kept on eating my spaghetti, drinking my tea buy replacing full cream for skimmed milk and co
Yes i didd! And it took me a year
From january 2017 to December. Now i don't do cardio
I lift to build muscle and tone up
Thank you ❤❤ i can't type it all here; but my blog is on Instagram @ufadania where I would do aproper post. But for the mean time; it was just a matter of water pass garri. I had to become serious and stopped giving myself excuses, contrary to popular belief I never did diet

Source:
https://correctbae.ng/2018/06/03/lady-shares-before-and-after-pictures-of-her-plus-size-friend-to-inspire-others/

Do you know I don't believe this
Re: Lady Shares Amazing Weight Loss Photos Of Her Friend To Inspire Others by AkpaMgbor(m): 9:56am On Jun 04, 2018
adetoroamos:
this can't be real, fat lie from stupid bloggers
If you’ve ever left those your drinking joints and stepped foot into a gym you will not doubt this..I’ve seen fat people transform their body with nothing but sheer determination and perseverance here in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Lady Shares Amazing Weight Loss Photos Of Her Friend To Inspire Others by folake4u(f): 9:56am On Jun 04, 2018
Lalas247,please check your pmwink
Re: Lady Shares Amazing Weight Loss Photos Of Her Friend To Inspire Others by fowlyansh181(m): 9:57am On Jun 04, 2018
kittykollinxx:
her effort is commendable but she doesn't have to lie about the time frame if she truly wants to inspire people
it isn’t a lie , I have seen someone who lost weight from 117kg to I think 75 or 72kg in 6-7 months ..
Re: Lady Shares Amazing Weight Loss Photos Of Her Friend To Inspire Others by fowlyansh181(m): 9:59am On Jun 04, 2018
bamirotola:
Impressive but that. Wont change the fact that she carries the fat gene... I need her contact to help me shed my fats too....
every human being carries the fat gene, just watch what you eat and amount..
Re: Lady Shares Amazing Weight Loss Photos Of Her Friend To Inspire Others by NosoChic: 10:05am On Jun 04, 2018
What happens to the excess skin...was it surgically removed?
Good on her for the weight loss but we need to paint the correct picture to others.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Shares Amazing Weight Loss Photos Of Her Friend To Inspire Others by Nobody: 10:09am On Jun 04, 2018
NosoChic:
Good on her for the weight loss but we need to paint the correct picture to others.

The skin issue befuddles me.

I’m not certain that we have the full disclosure.
Re: Lady Shares Amazing Weight Loss Photos Of Her Friend To Inspire Others by openmine(m): 10:26am On Jun 04, 2018
Why are people finding it hard to believe that this is possible?

Is it because they could not achieve it.....so they feel others can't?

It takes dedication and willpower to achieve such.....

I have to be honest I like her new body structure.....

Kudos to the lady.....the only constant in life is change!

2 Likes

Re: Lady Shares Amazing Weight Loss Photos Of Her Friend To Inspire Others by Pat081: 10:28am On Jun 04, 2018
But d strong stretch marks is other thing to work on ,will take another months or yrs to go

1 Like

Re: Lady Shares Amazing Weight Loss Photos Of Her Friend To Inspire Others by Nobody: 10:32am On Jun 04, 2018
Wow!shocked...is dat really d lady? I love her new shapewink
Re: Lady Shares Amazing Weight Loss Photos Of Her Friend To Inspire Others by janejive(f): 10:38am On Jun 04, 2018
Wow, wow, wow, she looks good
Re: Lady Shares Amazing Weight Loss Photos Of Her Friend To Inspire Others by Nobody: 10:41am On Jun 04, 2018
BabbanBura:

Our ladies are simply gorgeous but many let that nature's greatest gift slip away from their graps because of careless lifestyle they called enjoyment - they will eat all the pies including cockroach pie once it is called pie, suya including Tozo, asun, BBQs, grills, pepper soups, take jallof dem top am and push am down with sugar drinks if they don't do alcohol - all these on top say no be dem go pay
aghhh!cheesy ..na wich mouth one babe go take chop all dese tinzs wey u listshocked

Re: Lady Shares Amazing Weight Loss Photos Of Her Friend To Inspire Others by bamirotola: 11:04am On Jun 04, 2018
fowlyansh181:
every human being carries the fat gene, just watch what you eat and amount..

Really? I refuse ti bliv that though.. I have friends that can devour mountain like 10 times a day but slimmer than a pole....get your fact right....thnks for the advise though...aint such a heavy eater , but e just taya me
Re: Lady Shares Amazing Weight Loss Photos Of Her Friend To Inspire Others by SexytorresE(f): 11:21am On Jun 04, 2018
all am seeing is two different gals, with different faces even the nose ain't same sad
Re: Lady Shares Amazing Weight Loss Photos Of Her Friend To Inspire Others by chukzyfcbb: 11:21am On Jun 04, 2018
bamirotola:

Really? I refuse ti bliv that though.. I have friends that can devour mountain like 10 times a day but slimmer than a pole....get your fact right....thnks for the advise though...aint such a heavy eater , but e just taya me
You are right, but its not called the fat gene.

Its their metabolism. Those bornwith very high metabolism can eat so much and still stay slim

while those very low metabolism can eat averagely but will blow up like a ballon.
So to speed up ones metabolism, exercise is recommended.

Certain food also increases metabolism but the % increase is very small when compared to exercise.

so that's it bro
Re: Lady Shares Amazing Weight Loss Photos Of Her Friend To Inspire Others by chukzyfcbb: 11:22am On Jun 04, 2018
bamirotola:

Re: Lady Shares Amazing Weight Loss Photos Of Her Friend To Inspire Others by chukzyfcbb: 11:24am On Jun 04, 2018
NosoChic:

You take away excess skin by pulling up weights.

Most girls don't like to pull weights because they are scared of getting muscular like men (which won't happen).

Doing cardio alone will reduce your weight, but if you want a tone body, you need to add strength training exercises, which is what she did.

It makes your skin firm!
Re: Lady Shares Amazing Weight Loss Photos Of Her Friend To Inspire Others by BabbanBura(m): 11:39am On Jun 04, 2018
lefulefu:
aghhh!cheesy ..na wich mouth one babe go take chop all dese tinzs wey u listshocked

They may not do this much but they always have a sense of awof don land. There girls i met that left so much after having to their full that i have to ask them ro pack the remaining, some untouched, to their hostel - they later told me that they did that deliberately to see if we can pay - more like a face saving act
Re: Lady Shares Amazing Weight Loss Photos Of Her Friend To Inspire Others by Sterope(f): 1:39pm On Jun 04, 2018
What about her health?
lonelydora:
One man's meat is another man's fish. Why the weight loss?

Some of us like it big, as in BBW. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Lady Shares Amazing Weight Loss Photos Of Her Friend To Inspire Others by ready2learn: 3:28pm On Jun 04, 2018
This is a fat & thin lie.
Re: Lady Shares Amazing Weight Loss Photos Of Her Friend To Inspire Others by Nobody: 8:48pm On Jun 04, 2018
adetoroamos:
this can't be real, fat lie from stupid bloggers
Are you blind?
Re: Lady Shares Amazing Weight Loss Photos Of Her Friend To Inspire Others by fowlyansh181(m): 1:14am On Jun 05, 2018
bamirotola:

thats what you think, their metabolism burns calories faster when they eat , yes, but that doesn’t mean they can’t over eat and gain weight.. if they keep on eating that way , they will eventually put on that weight
Re: Lady Shares Amazing Weight Loss Photos Of Her Friend To Inspire Others by Lalas247(f): 2:17pm On Jun 05, 2018
folake4u:
Lalas247,please check your pmwink
will do wink
Re: Lady Shares Amazing Weight Loss Photos Of Her Friend To Inspire Others by folake4u(f): 2:52pm On Jun 05, 2018
Lalas247:
will do wink

Thanks dear smiley

(1) (2) (Reply)

Things You Must Know About The As Ac Sc Ss And Cc Genotype / 7 Reasons You Must Own A Aloe Vera Oil Today / Five Foods To Eat When You Are Constipated

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.