Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,193 members, 7,815,164 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:25 AM

Tboss Or Anto Lecky: Who Rocked The Egyptian Look Better? - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tboss Or Anto Lecky: Who Rocked The Egyptian Look Better? (29990 Views)

Alex VS Kiki Osinbajo: Who Rocked The Camo Look Better? / Tiwa Savage, Wizkid And Chioma. Who Rocked The ($690) 248k Fendi Tee Better? / Adesua Etomi Vs Ehi Ogbebor: Who Rocked The Edo Traditional Attire Better? PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tboss Or Anto Lecky: Who Rocked The Egyptian Look Better? by eezeribe(m): 3:49pm On Jun 04, 2018
lalanice:
read carefully and notice I mean tboss is ugly with her nose ring undecided
No need to explain yourself,he doesn't comprehend your level of grammar...
Re: Tboss Or Anto Lecky: Who Rocked The Egyptian Look Better? by Ellabae(f): 3:50pm On Jun 04, 2018
Anto all the way
Re: Tboss Or Anto Lecky: Who Rocked The Egyptian Look Better? by eddyslim(m): 3:50pm On Jun 04, 2018
I give it to Anto
Re: Tboss Or Anto Lecky: Who Rocked The Egyptian Look Better? by Kyllahmc(m): 3:51pm On Jun 04, 2018
mehn this Tboss no fine oo... na fair she just fair. the girl wowo abeg
Re: Tboss Or Anto Lecky: Who Rocked The Egyptian Look Better? by eezeribe(m): 3:51pm On Jun 04, 2018
femi4:
English dey worry you. She said "Anyone but Tboss"

But means ‘except’ when it is used after words such as all, everything/nothing, everyone/no one, everybody/nobody
Don't mind that guy and his dumb supporters...
Re: Tboss Or Anto Lecky: Who Rocked The Egyptian Look Better? by folake4u(f): 3:55pm On Jun 04, 2018
cassidy1996:
Tboss resemble those people for my Bible story

My thoughts exactlygrin
Re: Tboss Or Anto Lecky: Who Rocked The Egyptian Look Better? by Respect55(m): 3:55pm On Jun 04, 2018
Tboss is under her dad's curse wink
Re: Tboss Or Anto Lecky: Who Rocked The Egyptian Look Better? by Cupie22(f): 3:58pm On Jun 04, 2018
Tboss rock the Egyptian look

1 Like

Re: Tboss Or Anto Lecky: Who Rocked The Egyptian Look Better? by balmofgilead: 4:29pm On Jun 04, 2018
Exwizard:

What's the definition of your pretty? The Tboss am. Seeing there look so ugly and shrink
The other woman is the true definition of black and beauty
Lazy Nigerian youth.read you will not.

1 Like

Re: Tboss Or Anto Lecky: Who Rocked The Egyptian Look Better? by Mydazz(m): 4:44pm On Jun 04, 2018
It's clear that most people would have chosen Tboss but for badbelle,..... not a fan but Tboss all the way

2 Likes

Re: Tboss Or Anto Lecky: Who Rocked The Egyptian Look Better? by goaldynman(m): 4:45pm On Jun 04, 2018
Exwizard:

What's the definition of your pretty? The Tboss am. Seeing there look so ugly and shrink

You need lessons on English comprehension!

You and the guy you quoted are saying the same thing but you are oblivious of that due to poor comprehension!!
undecided
Re: Tboss Or Anto Lecky: Who Rocked The Egyptian Look Better? by MunorAnne(f): 5:02pm On Jun 04, 2018
Exwizard:

Ah! English hard.
Re: Tboss Or Anto Lecky: Who Rocked The Egyptian Look Better? by CSTR1003: 6:23pm On Jun 04, 2018
Exwizard:

Black or not, Tboss is prettier than Anto.

Far far prettier.
Re: Tboss Or Anto Lecky: Who Rocked The Egyptian Look Better? by cassidy1996(m): 6:32pm On Jun 04, 2018
folake4u:

My thoughts exactlygrin
oh! you read that book too.... and I must say this you are pretty
Re: Tboss Or Anto Lecky: Who Rocked The Egyptian Look Better? by zabson(m): 6:37pm On Jun 04, 2018
Anto sweetheart!
Re: Tboss Or Anto Lecky: Who Rocked The Egyptian Look Better? by folake4u(f): 6:38pm On Jun 04, 2018
cassidy1996:
oh! you read that book too.... and I must say this you are pretty

.Lol of course. I was more fascinated by the pictures in the book sha.

Thank you sah

1 Like

Re: Tboss Or Anto Lecky: Who Rocked The Egyptian Look Better? by cassidy1996(m): 7:11pm On Jun 04, 2018
folake4u:

.Lol of course. I was more fascinated by the pictures in the book sha.

Thank you sah
lol me and my siblings used to gather around, stare and discuss about those pictures
Re: Tboss Or Anto Lecky: Who Rocked The Egyptian Look Better? by folake4u(f): 7:12pm On Jun 04, 2018
cassidy1996:
lol me and my siblings used to gather around, stare and discuss about those pictures

Same here too smiley

1 Like

Re: Tboss Or Anto Lecky: Who Rocked The Egyptian Look Better? by Nobody: 7:44pm On Jun 04, 2018
[quote author=Exwizard post=68157866]

The other woman is the true definition of black and beauty [/quote
]
Don't you guys understand English? everyone except Toss. na Wa o
Re: Tboss Or Anto Lecky: Who Rocked The Egyptian Look Better? by Mouthgag: 7:59pm On Jun 04, 2018
lalanice:
Anyone but Tboss is pretier, the lady just looks weird with that nosering sad
I detest that nonsense
Re: Tboss Or Anto Lecky: Who Rocked The Egyptian Look Better? by Mouthgag: 8:01pm On Jun 04, 2018
Mruwa1:
black is beautiful .....
No one is black unless you are color blind...
She's dark or brown but not black.
Re: Tboss Or Anto Lecky: Who Rocked The Egyptian Look Better? by smith666999(m): 9:30pm On Jun 04, 2018
femi4:
Seconded
thirdended
Re: Tboss Or Anto Lecky: Who Rocked The Egyptian Look Better? by Kooldon(f): 9:33pm On Jun 04, 2018
The Outstanding Feature Between The Two Is Their Hair Style. I Stand By Team Dark And Lovely But Tboss Reminds Me Of The Pharoah's Daughter In The Bible.
Re: Tboss Or Anto Lecky: Who Rocked The Egyptian Look Better? by Mruwa1(m): 7:20am On Jun 05, 2018
Mouthgag:

No one is black unless you are color blind...
She's dark or brown but not black.
na ur mb I take write ...what are primary colors u see dark there abi I too know
Re: Tboss Or Anto Lecky: Who Rocked The Egyptian Look Better? by kyutepanda(f): 7:27am On Jun 05, 2018
Exwizard:

i see anybody but Tboss is prettier meaning she isn't pretty
Re: Tboss Or Anto Lecky: Who Rocked The Egyptian Look Better? by Peacefulgold(m): 8:53am On Jun 05, 2018
I give it to T Boss she looks more like an Egyptian Goddess...
Re: Tboss Or Anto Lecky: Who Rocked The Egyptian Look Better? by GuntersChain(m): 9:31am On Jun 05, 2018
black is beauty
Re: Tboss Or Anto Lecky: Who Rocked The Egyptian Look Better? by Mouthgag: 2:34pm On Jun 05, 2018
Mruwa1:
na ur mb I take write ...what are primary colors u see dark there abi I too know
Slave mentality still worrying this one
Re: Tboss Or Anto Lecky: Who Rocked The Egyptian Look Better? by Mruwa1(m): 3:24pm On Jun 05, 2018
Mouthgag:

Slave mentality still worrying this one
come waiting be that ur name u want make thunder fall for ur head ..waiting concern me concern u black is beautiful come turn ur problem OK dark is beautiful chief SLave captain

(1) (2) (Reply)

Mercy Johnson Is A Small Witch - Actress Angel Okorie / Iyanya,Kcee & E-money Hang Out Together,Show Off Their Swags(photos) / 2face Receives Chieftaincy Title In Kaduna - ''Tafidan Kudendan" Of Kudendan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.