Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,929 members, 7,814,143 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:41 AM

Younger Wole Soyinka Smoking, With A Boy Around Him (Throwback Photo) - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Younger Wole Soyinka Smoking, With A Boy Around Him (Throwback Photo) (37919 Views)

Wole Soyinka Shares Throwback Photo Of 1973 Before He Grew White Hair / Wole Soyinka As A Student At University Of Ibadan In 1952 (Throwback Photo) / Wole Soyinka With Founding Members Of Pyrate In 1952 (Throwback Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Younger Wole Soyinka Smoking, With A Boy Around Him (Throwback Photo) by BloggersNG: 4:44am On Jun 04, 2018
One of Nigeria's Best Writers, Also bazzed, Here's a throwback Photo of Wole Soyinka in his royalty, According to the Poster, he was living the life of guerrilla Boss (Thats leader of thugs and his own fighters.. see another below!

Gossip From Ebiwali--
http://www.ebiwalisgossip.com/2018/06/major-throwback-back-photo-of-wole.html

3 Likes

Re: Younger Wole Soyinka Smoking, With A Boy Around Him (Throwback Photo) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 4:47am On Jun 04, 2018
Baba De Baba

52 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Younger Wole Soyinka Smoking, With A Boy Around Him (Throwback Photo) by cassidy1996(m): 5:03am On Jun 04, 2018
post=68158137:
Baba De Baba
you nor dey sleep,

Prof getting high those days

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Younger Wole Soyinka Smoking, With A Boy Around Him (Throwback Photo) by Ever8054: 5:05am On Jun 04, 2018
so boss like.,,.but wait,no be this man wey bring cultism come Nigeria?....

71 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Younger Wole Soyinka Smoking, With A Boy Around Him (Throwback Photo) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 5:05am On Jun 04, 2018
cassidy1996:
you nor dey sleep

......and I think my guy cassidy1996 is typing from his sleep!!
We are not in the same time zone, and if u no see sleep, sleep, I am not ur problem o my boy!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Younger Wole Soyinka Smoking, With A Boy Around Him (Throwback Photo) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 5:08am On Jun 04, 2018
cassidy1996:
you nor dey sleep
You leave Wole Soyinka carry BBQ for head, na wa for you o!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Younger Wole Soyinka Smoking, With A Boy Around Him (Throwback Photo) by chuka5000(m): 5:11am On Jun 04, 2018

the nigga is ganja weeding

I keep liking this guy sha

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Younger Wole Soyinka Smoking, With A Boy Around Him (Throwback Photo) by MysteriousAnn(f): 5:14am On Jun 04, 2018
His white hair is as a result of Marijuana, not knowledge. Hehe.

18 Likes

Re: Younger Wole Soyinka Smoking, With A Boy Around Him (Throwback Photo) by cassidy1996(m): 5:20am On Jun 04, 2018
post=68158234:

If you know, you know.
I can't shout!

......and I think my guy cassidy1996 is typing from his sleep!!
We are not in the same time zone, and if u no see sleep, sleep, I am not ur problem o my boy!
hey! slow down, don't exceed your speed.

6 Likes

Re: Younger Wole Soyinka Smoking, With A Boy Around Him (Throwback Photo) by Mztarstrechy(m): 5:21am On Jun 04, 2018
At OP this is not Wole Soyinka.It is a wrong info

2 Likes

Re: Younger Wole Soyinka Smoking, With A Boy Around Him (Throwback Photo) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 5:23am On Jun 04, 2018
Mztarstrechy:
At OP this is not Wole Soyinka.It is a wrong info
......and Who could the person be?!

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Younger Wole Soyinka Smoking, With A Boy Around Him (Throwback Photo) by Donald95(m): 5:41am On Jun 04, 2018
No wonder he went abroad and came back with cultism

DaBullIT:
There are still fraternities all over the world, especially in the USA , it is used as connection, to study, learn and co , but Nigerians turned it into violence and rivalry

He should have came back with something better like technology, Isn't it also were Philip Emeagwali went and made great impact on computing ??

7 Likes

Re: Younger Wole Soyinka Smoking, With A Boy Around Him (Throwback Photo) by chriskosherbal(m): 5:44am On Jun 04, 2018
Well everybody got a past ...

No hating !.
Re: Younger Wole Soyinka Smoking, With A Boy Around Him (Throwback Photo) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 5:45am On Jun 04, 2018
MysteriousAnn:
His white hair is as a result of Marijuana, not knowledge. Hehe.
Thank God you laughed! smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Younger Wole Soyinka Smoking, With A Boy Around Him (Throwback Photo) by anath(m): 5:49am On Jun 04, 2018
When the man was a boy, Lesson learnt:one day u can’t do those things u are doing now when the time comes.

1 Like

Re: Younger Wole Soyinka Smoking, With A Boy Around Him (Throwback Photo) by Atiku4presido: 6:15am On Jun 04, 2018

18 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Younger Wole Soyinka Smoking, With A Boy Around Him (Throwback Photo) by KingLennon(m): 6:27am On Jun 04, 2018
That's what gave him inspiration to become a poetic writer...

7 Likes

Re: Younger Wole Soyinka Smoking, With A Boy Around Him (Throwback Photo) by pyyxxaro: 6:45am On Jun 04, 2018
See e chest like Cabin biscuit tongue

1 Like

Re: Younger Wole Soyinka Smoking, With A Boy Around Him (Throwback Photo) by MVLOX(m): 7:24am On Jun 04, 2018
old papa was a rolling stone
Re: Younger Wole Soyinka Smoking, With A Boy Around Him (Throwback Photo) by slawomir: 7:27am On Jun 04, 2018
only two things unite we Nigerian guyz

soccer and smoking weed
you can't imagine the love we do show when we are smoking weed

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Younger Wole Soyinka Smoking, With A Boy Around Him (Throwback Photo) by Nairalandmentor(m): 7:27am On Jun 04, 2018
That looks like him oh.

Do you need a clean website design for your business/organization? Then check my signature No advanced payments required!!!

1 Like

Re: Younger Wole Soyinka Smoking, With A Boy Around Him (Throwback Photo) by HeWrites(m): 7:29am On Jun 04, 2018
undecided

Jagagban.
Re: Younger Wole Soyinka Smoking, With A Boy Around Him (Throwback Photo) by Seanpizzy10: 7:29am On Jun 04, 2018
K
Re: Younger Wole Soyinka Smoking, With A Boy Around Him (Throwback Photo) by Yankiss(m): 7:29am On Jun 04, 2018
Wole Soyinka is immortal and inimitable. He is a class all his own. Love him or hate him, few can ever outclass his antecedents in Nigeria, African and the world.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Younger Wole Soyinka Smoking, With A Boy Around Him (Throwback Photo) by Samirana360(m): 7:29am On Jun 04, 2018
founder of cultism in Nigeria.....all the blood of d youths that died as a result of cultism will be upon his head...

3 Likes

Re: Younger Wole Soyinka Smoking, With A Boy Around Him (Throwback Photo) by omooba969(m): 7:30am On Jun 04, 2018
So what?
Re: Younger Wole Soyinka Smoking, With A Boy Around Him (Throwback Photo) by SEYILIGHT(m): 7:32am On Jun 04, 2018
He was not doing an illegal thing
Re: Younger Wole Soyinka Smoking, With A Boy Around Him (Throwback Photo) by SniperSmurf(m): 7:32am On Jun 04, 2018
Old school cool!
Re: Younger Wole Soyinka Smoking, With A Boy Around Him (Throwback Photo) by nymphomaniac(m): 7:32am On Jun 04, 2018
One of the greatest proceeds from Nigeria.

Like if u have ever read a Soyinka poem or drama.

12 Likes

Re: Younger Wole Soyinka Smoking, With A Boy Around Him (Throwback Photo) by hardon1(m): 7:33am On Jun 04, 2018
u cant take away the exuberance of youth from a man sha. ...That is if the pic is actually his
Re: Younger Wole Soyinka Smoking, With A Boy Around Him (Throwback Photo) by Suko110(m): 7:33am On Jun 04, 2018
What do they want us to do about it now? Will dis reduce his account balance or remove his awards?? Lubbish

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Younger Wole Soyinka Smoking, With A Boy Around Him (Throwback Photo) by walosky(m): 7:33am On Jun 04, 2018
See hin flat chest grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Did Not Say I Am A Biafran - Chimamanda Adichie (Photo) / 10 Genuine Websites You Can Write For And Get Paid Instantly / Lust City

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.