Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,533 members, 7,826,994 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 02:59 AM

Bishop Tom Samson And His Rolls Royce Phantom Pictured - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Bishop Tom Samson And His Rolls Royce Phantom Pictured (26794 Views)

Chris Okotie And Tom Sampson: 2 Nigerian Pastors Who Own Rolls-Royce / Pastor Alph Lukau Arrives In Rolls Royce, Horses And Police Entourage / Sharon Oyakhilome And Her Father Chris Oyakhilome Pictured Together (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bishop Tom Samson And His Rolls Royce Phantom Pictured by Nobody: 7:57am On Jun 04, 2018
Clergyman, Bishop Tom Samson, pictured beside his Rolls Royce Phantom as he arrived for church service yesterday June 3rd. The clergyman was gifted a 2014 Rolls Royce Phantom by his church member in 2016.

[img]https://4.bp..com/-9g3r-B7yY-U/WxTh6Uv3W4I/AAAAAAAACrc/fSHR7d87SzU5-Cw6Thb87Mnsmn4ZY2BbQCLcBGAs/s1600/rollys.jpg[/img]
[img]https://3.bp..com/-2G1Ptf31kRY/WxTh1577JQI/AAAAAAAACrY/NXswn1agh7IK0DP3boEIrS-K4aWNyD0cACLcBGAs/s1600/strike.jpg[/img]

https://www.mediahelm.com.ng/2018/06/lagos-pastor-tom-samson-strikes-pose.html
Re: Bishop Tom Samson And His Rolls Royce Phantom Pictured by pemiakd: 9:47am On Jun 04, 2018
Pastors dey buy cars, build houses, grow fat with big belle, members no get house, no car na so so Okada

Some can't read d Bible while some can but can't interpret what they read. Some members on d other hand believes their pastors has d final say over their lives, beware what they do is church business, dey will exploit u frm d little u ve

58 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Bishop Tom Samson And His Rolls Royce Phantom Pictured by itspzpics(m): 9:52am On Jun 04, 2018
Big man

See also
“I’m Beautiful, I Have The Right Curves, I Work & Can Cook, I Need a boyfriend http://www.praizenews.com/im-beautiful-i-have-the-right-curves-i-work-can-cook-i-need-a-boyfriend-pic/
Re: Bishop Tom Samson And His Rolls Royce Phantom Pictured by senchris(m): 11:08am On Jun 04, 2018
God of men...I see nothing Christ-like about this one. But let him continue fooling himself and those that follow him. The day of reckoning is coming.

26 Likes

Re: Bishop Tom Samson And His Rolls Royce Phantom Pictured by Harrynight(m): 11:09am On Jun 04, 2018
shocked

And u expect him to tell his followers the truth, that tithing isn't scriptural and has been scrapped? undecided

13 Likes

Re: Bishop Tom Samson And His Rolls Royce Phantom Pictured by vizkiz: 11:09am On Jun 04, 2018
I still don't understand why pastors have bodyguards.

Is the blood of Jesus and fire of the holy ghost not enough protection?

45 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bishop Tom Samson And His Rolls Royce Phantom Pictured by obembet(f): 11:09am On Jun 04, 2018
Jm
Re: Bishop Tom Samson And His Rolls Royce Phantom Pictured by HeyCorleone(m): 11:09am On Jun 04, 2018
I have always said it.

I must open a church in this life.

It's a very rich business with little or no obstruction.

All you need be is just charismatic. You must be able to charge people with your words so that they can easily fall under your manipulation.

No tax. No checks. You are literally a god to your members and they'd do anything to see you're comfortable even it means "sowing a seed" with their full salary.

The members in turn are very stupid. Some will be quick to say "God is blessing my pastor". It's not God. It's simple math. Take your time and calculate how much these churches earn every Sunday. I heard one of these top Pentecostal churches generate between 24-30million every Sunday in one state alone. So if the pastor decides to buy a jet or car or house how is that a sign of God's blessings? Isn't it the money accrued from offerings that he is spending on himself.

A good demograph of Nigerian Christians are overly gullible. It doesn't matter their qualification. They are quick to be manipulated by their pastor. "Pay tithe or else you're a thief in God's house". How

Honestly I must open my church. I want to live this kind of life with Rolls Royce and 4 private jets while opening universities with church money that a good number of my members won't even dream of affording while letting my members defend my source of wealth wirh the popular "He gets his money thru the books he write".

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bishop Tom Samson And His Rolls Royce Phantom Pictured by Speakdatruth: 11:09am On Jun 04, 2018
Pastors now dey compete with celebrities

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bishop Tom Samson And His Rolls Royce Phantom Pictured by smile11s(m): 11:09am On Jun 04, 2018
Wow
Re: Bishop Tom Samson And His Rolls Royce Phantom Pictured by Ukalejohn(m): 11:09am On Jun 04, 2018
Interesting
Re: Bishop Tom Samson And His Rolls Royce Phantom Pictured by chillychill(f): 11:09am On Jun 04, 2018
The three fastest way to make money in Nigeria

After Crude oil,telecomms na ministering job next grin

5 Likes

Re: Bishop Tom Samson And His Rolls Royce Phantom Pictured by Nobody: 11:11am On Jun 04, 2018
A 2014 Rolls Rolyce Phantom... cheesy

Sometimes we have to look at life from a different perspective!

1 Like

Re: Bishop Tom Samson And His Rolls Royce Phantom Pictured by Benekruku(m): 11:11am On Jun 04, 2018
It shall never be well with poverty and the members who are paupers
Re: Bishop Tom Samson And His Rolls Royce Phantom Pictured by HRich(m): 11:11am On Jun 04, 2018
Business is moving well

1 Like

Re: Bishop Tom Samson And His Rolls Royce Phantom Pictured by fabian063: 11:11am On Jun 04, 2018
I still don't understand the rationale behind clergy men displaying their wealth to the public. They're making it obvious that being a general overseer of a church is a lucrative business. embarassed

2 Likes

Re: Bishop Tom Samson And His Rolls Royce Phantom Pictured by Sultty(m): 11:11am On Jun 04, 2018
bling bling designer Pastor cheesy no body wan be like Jesus who walked wherever he goes even when they were donkeys. This one walked in his rr phantom

2 Likes

Re: Bishop Tom Samson And His Rolls Royce Phantom Pictured by Precious101c: 11:11am On Jun 04, 2018
Thinking of starting my own church oooh. Work no wan come.at least by doing that I can be self employed.
Re: Bishop Tom Samson And His Rolls Royce Phantom Pictured by kuntash: 11:11am On Jun 04, 2018
pemiakd:
Pastors dey buy cars, build houses, grow fat with big belle, members no get house, no car na so so Okada

Some can't read d Bible while some can but can't interpret what they read. Some members on d other hand believes their pastors has d final say over their lives, beware what they do is church business, dey will exploit u frm d little u ve

As them put gun for the members head to give the Rolls Royce, The pastors teach the members how to put food for mouth too abi ?

meanwhile, you posting this is more intelligent for not giving pastors a kobo , no be so ?

yeye dey smell |!

1 Like

Re: Bishop Tom Samson And His Rolls Royce Phantom Pictured by emilyone(f): 11:12am On Jun 04, 2018
What shall it profit a man of God to gain the whole world?
Re: Bishop Tom Samson And His Rolls Royce Phantom Pictured by Nairalandmentor(m): 11:12am On Jun 04, 2018
kiss
Re: Bishop Tom Samson And His Rolls Royce Phantom Pictured by Yabamusic(m): 11:12am On Jun 04, 2018
Nice one is really great
Get ur latest music www.yabamusic.com
Re: Bishop Tom Samson And His Rolls Royce Phantom Pictured by Nobody: 11:12am On Jun 04, 2018
Vanity upon vanity.
Re: Bishop Tom Samson And His Rolls Royce Phantom Pictured by Gokeli23(m): 11:12am On Jun 04, 2018
Church bussiness is serious bussiness as we begin to witness the rise of glorified immorality as insanity becomes sanity which is affecting our reality
Re: Bishop Tom Samson And His Rolls Royce Phantom Pictured by benfluleck: 11:12am On Jun 04, 2018
And people will continue to pay tithes to this pastor.

6 Likes

Re: Bishop Tom Samson And His Rolls Royce Phantom Pictured by Hemanwel(m): 11:12am On Jun 04, 2018
Truth be told: if after thorough investigation, the Senate President and the kwara State governor are indicted of empowering thugs in their state, they should be made to face the full wrath of the law!

This will serve as a deterrent to other politicians who are sponsors of political thuggery.

2 Likes

Re: Bishop Tom Samson And His Rolls Royce Phantom Pictured by chillychill(f): 11:13am On Jun 04, 2018
Marry me when the money start coming biko tongue na dat kin money sure pass grin

HeyCorleone:
I have always said it.

I must open a church in this life.

It's a very rich business with little or no obstruction.

All you need be is just charismatic. You must be able to charge people with your words so that they can easily fall under your manipulation.

No tax. No checks. You are literally a god to your members and they'd do anything ti see you're comfortable even it means "sowing a seed" with their full salary.
Re: Bishop Tom Samson And His Rolls Royce Phantom Pictured by Mekanus(m): 11:13am On Jun 04, 2018
In Nigeria there is no business like church business.

1 Like

Re: Bishop Tom Samson And His Rolls Royce Phantom Pictured by Benefizz: 11:13am On Jun 04, 2018
This is madness bro
Re: Bishop Tom Samson And His Rolls Royce Phantom Pictured by dermmy(m): 11:13am On Jun 04, 2018
This is Nigeria. Na joke o, before the our Daddy in the lord crew come for my head.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

TMC Members Lock Church In Ilorin, Protest Against Pastor / Pastor David Ibiyeomie Celebrates His 57th Birthday In Grand Style / Pastor Hacks Wife For Failing To Attend Church

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.