Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,733 members, 7,844,422 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 08:42 PM

Bishop Tom Samson And His Rolls Royce Phantom Pictured - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Bishop Tom Samson And His Rolls Royce Phantom Pictured (26824 Views)

Chris Okotie And Tom Sampson: 2 Nigerian Pastors Who Own Rolls-Royce / Pastor Alph Lukau Arrives In Rolls Royce, Horses And Police Entourage / Sharon Oyakhilome And Her Father Chris Oyakhilome Pictured Together (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bishop Tom Samson And His Rolls Royce Phantom Pictured by AkpaMgbor(m): 11:13am On Jun 04, 2018
pemiakd:
Pastors dey buy cars, build houses, grow fat with big belle, members no get house, no car na so so Okada

Some can't read d Bible while some can but can't interpret what they read. Some members on d other hand believes their pastors has d final say over their lives, beware what they do is church business, dey will exploit u frm d little u ve

Let me get you straight, are you saying that pastors should be exempted from the good(and even basic) things of life like having a roof over your head and owning a car?? But other people/unbelievers are allowed to have it? ..this my question is not necessarily direct at the Op but to your comment..
Re: Bishop Tom Samson And His Rolls Royce Phantom Pictured by overhypedsteve(m): 11:13am On Jun 04, 2018
Two Things.
1. I do not appreciate wastefulness.
2. this man is a man that claims to be a man of God, so he shouldn't be proud.
Re: Bishop Tom Samson And His Rolls Royce Phantom Pictured by jaylister(m): 11:14am On Jun 04, 2018
All this pastors
Re: Bishop Tom Samson And His Rolls Royce Phantom Pictured by Nobody: 11:14am On Jun 04, 2018
That guy with pot belly look like he fasted 40years ago....Is that beer belly or enjoyment?
Re: Bishop Tom Samson And His Rolls Royce Phantom Pictured by millomaniac: 11:15am On Jun 04, 2018
Guy man cool
Re: Bishop Tom Samson And His Rolls Royce Phantom Pictured by uberambassador: 11:15am On Jun 04, 2018
Awooof!!!!! Get a very reasonable discount off your uber ride.
Its easy
- Download the “Uber” app from your app/play or window store.
- register your number
- enter the promo code “AYANFEOLA”
Thank me later! �
New users only
Dont be greedy, spread the word
Re: Bishop Tom Samson And His Rolls Royce Phantom Pictured by package7(m): 11:19am On Jun 04, 2018
Mercy of the Lord come down to your children... Anuoluwa so ka le, la wa omo re nbebe. Let God be the judge.
Re: Bishop Tom Samson And His Rolls Royce Phantom Pictured by goldenarrow: 11:19am On Jun 04, 2018
Is this one a pastor or an entertainer? He looks more of an artist than a clergyman.
Re: Bishop Tom Samson And His Rolls Royce Phantom Pictured by Owaincouncil: 11:19am On Jun 04, 2018
This are the set of people that will put their member into days of fasting, but they themselves can't fast till 9am.
Re: Bishop Tom Samson And His Rolls Royce Phantom Pictured by SniperSmurf(m): 11:21am On Jun 04, 2018
pemiakd:
Pastors dey buy cars, build houses, grow fat with big belle, members no get house, no car na so so Okada

Some can't read d Bible while some can but can't interpret what they read. Some members on d other hand believes their pastors has d final say over their lives, beware what they do is church business, dey will exploit u frm d little u ve

Agreed.
Pastors living lavish are very far removed from the plight of the majority of their members. Yet they continue collecting the hard earned cash of the masses.
People suppose wake up. Even Mark Zuckerberg that owns Facebook doesn't live this type of luxurious life.
Re: Bishop Tom Samson And His Rolls Royce Phantom Pictured by Mrjo(m): 11:21am On Jun 04, 2018
pemiakd:

JEALOUS
Re: Bishop Tom Samson And His Rolls Royce Phantom Pictured by Owaincouncil: 11:22am On Jun 04, 2018
This people put their members on marathon fasting, but they themselves cannot fast till 9am.

1 Like

Re: Bishop Tom Samson And His Rolls Royce Phantom Pictured by kenx1(m): 11:23am On Jun 04, 2018
Pastor na miliki

1 Like

Re: Bishop Tom Samson And His Rolls Royce Phantom Pictured by obailala(m): 11:23am On Jun 04, 2018
AkpaMgbor:

Let me get you straight, are you saying that pastors should be exempted from the good(and even basic) things of life like having a roof over your head and owning a car?? But other people/unbelievers are allowed to have it? ..this my question is not necessarily direct at the Op but to your comment..
There's nothing wrong for a pastor to live a good and comfortable life. But then, even though there's really no defined rule to distinguish between "living a standard good life" vs "leading a materialistic life of obscene opulence", the fact is that every discerning human (who isnt brainwashed) knows the difference, most especially in a poverty stricken country like Nigeria.

Going by Nigerian religious standards, all Anglican and Catholic priests are heathen and publicans and this is evidenced in the simplicity of their lifestyles.

2 Likes

Re: Bishop Tom Samson And His Rolls Royce Phantom Pictured by Nobody: 11:25am On Jun 04, 2018
Imams and Sheikh too don dey get Private Jet
Re: Bishop Tom Samson And His Rolls Royce Phantom Pictured by TheUbermensch: 11:26am On Jun 04, 2018
AkpaMgbor:

It's a matter of moderation.

Nothing wrong in driving a basic Corolla Sports or Lexus SUV.

But a Rolls Royce? What does he have to preach concerning moderation when he's this ostentatious.

Pastors lead by examples and only a few Nigerian clergymen lead exemplary lifestyles.

1 Like

Re: Bishop Tom Samson And His Rolls Royce Phantom Pictured by makizee(m): 11:32am On Jun 04, 2018
It's the Phantom 7 Series one which production was between 2003 and 2011, so definitely not a 2014 model which is Series 2 but that's besides the point...i wonder if any member of that Church also has a Phantom...or blessing of this kind is only reserved for the Pastor....Fools will always part with their money.
Re: Bishop Tom Samson And His Rolls Royce Phantom Pictured by Adefemiaderoju1: 11:34am On Jun 04, 2018
Man of god indeed
Re: Bishop Tom Samson And His Rolls Royce Phantom Pictured by jaxxy(m): 11:38am On Jun 04, 2018
emilyone:
What shall it profit a man of God to gain the whole world?

Sm men of god look like drug dealers. Its not even about the riches bt their shady looks.

It might be a misconception tho bt Sm look arrogant.
Re: Bishop Tom Samson And His Rolls Royce Phantom Pictured by jamace(m): 11:39am On Jun 04, 2018
OPM - Other Peoples Money grin grin
Re: Bishop Tom Samson And His Rolls Royce Phantom Pictured by Ryanfolly: 11:40am On Jun 04, 2018
Celebrity pastors+celebrity churches=??
Re: Bishop Tom Samson And His Rolls Royce Phantom Pictured by TheUbermensch: 11:43am On Jun 04, 2018
chillychill:
Marry me when the money start coming biko tongue na dat kin money sure pass grin

Of course babe.

Our members would even be referring to us as "Daddy and Mommy GO". cheesy
Re: Bishop Tom Samson And His Rolls Royce Phantom Pictured by semyman: 11:43am On Jun 04, 2018
Tithers are dumb and are scumbag
Re: Bishop Tom Samson And His Rolls Royce Phantom Pictured by opribo(m): 11:50am On Jun 04, 2018
See them...ghenghen
Re: Bishop Tom Samson And His Rolls Royce Phantom Pictured by AkpaMgbor(m): 11:50am On Jun 04, 2018
TheUbermensch:

It's a matter of moderation.

Nothing wrong in driving a basic Corolla Sports or Lexus SUV.

But a Rolls Royce? What does he have to preach concerning moderation when he's this ostentatious.

Pastors lead by examples and only a few Nigerian clergymen lead exemplary lifestyles.
That I agree on..that was why I said my question was directed at your post and not the OP..the pastor in the OP lacks moderation and probably humility...
Re: Bishop Tom Samson And His Rolls Royce Phantom Pictured by litaninja(m): 11:56am On Jun 04, 2018
Lmao....Phantom na basic of life...

AkpaMgbor:

Re: Bishop Tom Samson And His Rolls Royce Phantom Pictured by ferdybillion(m): 11:58am On Jun 04, 2018
This is Nigeria
Re: Bishop Tom Samson And His Rolls Royce Phantom Pictured by RenzoFunds(m): 12:09pm On Jun 04, 2018
This is Nigeria ��
Re: Bishop Tom Samson And His Rolls Royce Phantom Pictured by sshyne(m): 12:27pm On Jun 04, 2018
HeyCorleone:
I have always said it.

I must open a church in this life.

It's a very rich business with little or no obstruction.

All you need be is just charismatic. You must be able to charge people with your words so that they can easily fall under your manipulation.

No tax. No checks. You are literally a god to your members and they'd do anything to see you're comfortable even it means "sowing a seed" with their full salary.

The members in turn are very stupid. Some will be quick to say "God is blessing my pastor". It's not God. It's simple math. Take your time and calculate how much these churches earn every Sunday. I heard one of these top Pentecostal churches generate between 24-30million every Sunday in one state alone. So if the pastor decides to buy a jet or car or house how is that a sign of God's blessings? Isn't it the money accrued from offerings that he is spending on himself.

A good demograph of Nigerian Christians are overly gullible. It doesn't matter their qualification. They are quick to be manipulated by their pastor. "Pay tithe or else you're a thief in God's house". How

Honestly I must open my church. I want to live this kind of life with Rolls Royce and 4 private jets while opening universities with church money that a good number of my members won't even dream of affording while letting my members defend my source of wealth wirh the popular "He gets his money thru the books he write".

Lol..you are funny bro but you are also right. I actually thought it's was only the poor members that are gullible but I was surprised to know that even the rich are as well gullible. This men live the best life one can imagine and they say it's God's blessings. Church business is one of the most lucrative business in Nigeria. No tax, and you don't report to anyone on how you spend the money, you become a God on earth.
There was a time a pastor wanted to make me a pastor in training but I refused and I have never regretted my decision because I know the real gospel truth of the bible and I cant subject people to false teachings.

I don't see them as pastors, all I see are smart business men.
Re: Bishop Tom Samson And His Rolls Royce Phantom Pictured by InvertedHammer: 12:29pm On Jun 04, 2018
Jesus rode a donkey into Jerusalem.
Donkey in those days is equivalent to Rolls Royce of today.

However....Jesus did not buy the donkey. He rode and returned the donkey after use. But these pastors are not renting. They are buying jets and high end luxury cars.

Wait a minute! Why am I comparing pastors and the son of God?

/

1 Like

Re: Bishop Tom Samson And His Rolls Royce Phantom Pictured by Ogonimilitant(m): 12:38pm On Jun 04, 2018

Re: Bishop Tom Samson And His Rolls Royce Phantom Pictured by busytones(m): 12:46pm On Jun 04, 2018
CONTACT US TODAY FOR ALL KINDS OF PRINTING, BRANDING OF CORPORATE ITEMS, JOTTERS, TSHIRTS / CAPS,AWARDS,CALENDAR, COMPANY SEAL / CARD, ROLLUP BANNERS, FLYERS, MONOGRAMMING...ETC.
FOR MORE ENQUIRES PLS CALL: 0816 402 3856 0817 549 2587.
We are Capable and Reliable...@ IROKO MEDIA360 Surulere, Lagos.
We deliver our services Nationwide.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Are The Benefits Of Praying In Tongues? - Joseph Prince / A Nairalander's Vision Of Heaven. / Pastor Hacks Wife For Failing To Attend Church

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.