Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,283 members, 7,836,259 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:56 AM

If You Were My Pol'tcal Thug but Later Chooses To B'com Armed Robber Whts My Own - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / If You Were My Pol'tcal Thug but Later Chooses To B'com Armed Robber Whts My Own (794 Views)

An Armed Robber Who Ambushed Abiola Became A Governor - Zainab Duke-Abiola, Wife / Abdullahi Salame Shoots Dead An Armed Robber Who Attacked His House (Photos) / Senator Akpabio Chooses Broom Over Umbrella During Rainfall In Akwa Ibom. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Were My Pol'tcal Thug but Later Chooses To B'com Armed Robber Whts My Own by paxonel(m): 12:40pm On Jun 04, 2018
Obviously, many of the militants who were given amnesty and some of them who were made political thugs and personal assistants of politians were actually armed robbers, but because they were dejected along the line by their principals they decided to revert back to their original position of armed robbery.
Such may be the case of the offa armed robbers in kwara state.
And the point still remain that Gov. Ahmed and Bukola Saraki may not have met any of these political thugs one on one but these thugs from day one had it at the back of their minds that they were indirectly working for them .
Now that they have been arrested certainly there are chances that they will mention those politicans they were previously and indirectly working for at the time they have not decided to go into armed robbery

So, the question is, though these people may be political thugs to Gov. Ahmed and Senator Saraki now that they have choosed to become armed robbers how is that they still remain their political thugs especially when they have never met these people one on one?

1 Like

Re: If You Were My Pol'tcal Thug but Later Chooses To B'com Armed Robber Whts My Own by ABIOLAXYZ(m): 12:45pm On Jun 04, 2018
paxonel:

And the point still remain that Gov. Ahmed and Bukola Saraki may not have met any of these political thugs one on one but these thugs from day one had it at the back of their minds that they were indirectly working for them

They ave meet before
Re: If You Were My Pol'tcal Thug but Later Chooses To B'com Armed Robber Whts My Own by geraldmezi(m): 12:49pm On Jun 04, 2018
what he lost at the length he gained at the width
Re: If You Were My Pol'tcal Thug but Later Chooses To B'com Armed Robber Whts My Own by fawaz22(m): 12:53pm On Jun 04, 2018
nigeria is a zoo although not everyone is an animal.someone just mention political thug like it a normal and legal thing.abeg thugs na peace keeper?...what if in d course of being their thug they have kill person nko..who even knw if that has already happend..politician are criminal let them be xpose nd brought to justice..oga dont prove dem innocent..we refuse to be prey for this canivorous animals in human flesh.

1 Like

Re: If You Were My Pol'tcal Thug but Later Chooses To B'com Armed Robber Whts My Own by yarimo(m): 12:53pm On Jun 04, 2018
At the first place why will AHMED and SARAKI arm them as their political thugs?
Re: If You Were My Pol'tcal Thug but Later Chooses To B'com Armed Robber Whts My Own by paxonel(m): 1:07pm On Jun 04, 2018
ABIOLAXYZ:

They ave meet before
that may be the personal assistant to gov. Ahmed who was arrested among them.
Re: If You Were My Pol'tcal Thug but Later Chooses To B'com Armed Robber Whts My Own by thesicilian: 1:10pm On Jun 04, 2018
Your own is that you gave them the weapons they used to perpetrate their evil acts so you become an accessory to every crime they commit.

2 Likes

Re: If You Were My Pol'tcal Thug but Later Chooses To B'com Armed Robber Whts My Own by paxonel(m): 1:12pm On Jun 04, 2018
fawaz22:
nigeria is a zoo although not everyone is an animal.someone just mention political thug like it a normal and legal thing.abeg thugs na peace keeper?...what if in d course of being their thug they have kill person nko..who even knw if that has already happend..politician are criminal let them be xpose nd brought to justice..oga dont prove dem innocent..we refuse to be prey for this canivorous animals in human flesh.
you are very right!
But the thing most politians are giving kudos for, is to employ militants in the name of giving them amnesty. This to some large extent have reduced militancy in the region
Re: If You Were My Pol'tcal Thug but Later Chooses To B'com Armed Robber Whts My Own by ABIOLAXYZ(m): 1:18pm On Jun 04, 2018
paxonel:
that may be the personal assistant to gov. Ahmed who was arrested among them.
He's not
Re: If You Were My Pol'tcal Thug but Later Chooses To B'com Armed Robber Whts My Own by paxonel(m): 1:36pm On Jun 04, 2018
ABIOLAXYZ:

He's not
then he should be one of the thieves disguising and working for the PA

(1) (Reply)

Frame-up Allegation: Stop Acting Like A Woman, Fayose Tells Obasanjo / Hon. Elebo Tony And His Campaign Team Paid A Courtesy Visit To Igwe Ojoto / European Union Delegates : Ekiti Election Was Well Conducted

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.