Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,466 members, 7,816,092 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:18 AM

Fertilizer Blending Scam: PDP Defense Group Reacts To Ikpatt’s Statement - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fertilizer Blending Scam: PDP Defense Group Reacts To Ikpatt’s Statement (7847 Views)

Group Reacts To 48--hour Notice Given To Herdsmen To Vacate Enugu By MASSOP / Group Reacts As Police Says Daughter Of Ex-gov’s Aide Not Kidnapped, Went To Boy / NBA Election Working Group Reacts To Osun Re-run Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fertilizer Blending Scam: PDP Defense Group Reacts To Ikpatt’s Statement by TonyeBarcanista(m): 1:24pm On Jun 04, 2018
Below is a statement from the PDP defence team;

The attention of PDP National Defence Team has been drawn to a malicious and sponsored statement written by one Clement Ikpatt and titled, "Udom Emmanuel And The Fertilizer Blending Plant Scam".

In the referenced article, the author replaced facts with fallacies due and clearly displayed his disgust for truth and  his admiration for falsehood just because he and his sponsors couldn't accept the fact that Akwa Ibom State under the administration of Governor Udom Emmanuel has achieved massive unprecedented industrialisation within just three years in office to the benefit of Akwa Ibom indigenes and residents.

Mr Clement Ikpatt had claimed that Greenwell Technology did not obtain approval from the office of National Security Adviser as required by law to operate a fertilizer blending plant. Fact on ground however shows that to be a barefaced lie from the pit of hell.

The PUNCH Newspaper in its May 21, 2018 publication titled "FG OKAYS SIX NEW FERTILIZER BLENDING PLANT", named Greenwell Technology, Abak and five others as the six new Blending Plant that had obtained approval by the federal government through the office of National Security Adviser (ONSA). This position was also backed by the Executive Secretary of Fertilizers Producers and Suppliers Association of Nigeria, FEPSAN,  Alhaji Rabiu Kwan.

The author in its bid to justify the pay given him by his paymasters to rubbish the feat of Governor Udom, further inferred that "the plant was fertilizer "repackaging" company and not fertilizer producing. Seeing that he couldn't back  up his false claims, he switched over to again claiming that the Syringe factory, which was duly inaugurated by Vice President Yemi Osinbajo was an assembling company, thereby, calling the VP an idiot that couldn't distinguish assemblage from production firm. He would later turn himself to the Spokesman of Senator Godswill Akpabio by claiming that the former Governor was disappointed and humiliated during the inauguration of the fertilizer blending plant. We  wonder whether he was referring to the same distinguished Senator that was visibly eclipsed in joy over the feat of his worthy and amiable successor as his own imaginative Senator Akpabio.

It is unfortunate that while Nigerians are celebrating Akwa Ibom state and Governor Emmanuel Udom for the unprecedented feat in industrialisation and agriculture, some disgruntled elements chose to tow the path of ignominy and shame by making themselves scorn of disgrace before the public and enemies of progress to the collective will and interests of the people of Akwa Ibom state.

We congratulate Governor Udom Emmanuel and the entire people of Akwa Ibom for the successful inauguration of the fertilizer blending plant and other industries by the government.

https://politicsngr.com/fertilizer-blending-scam-pdp-defense-group-reacts-ikpatts-statement/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fertilizer Blending Scam: PDP Defense Group Reacts To Ikpatt’s Statement by TonyeBarcanista(m): 1:31pm On Jun 04, 2018
Enemies of progress will always have something to say to discredit good work of performers.

Udom has silenced opposition in Akwa Ibom state with his works. He is the only few governor of PDP to get kudos from APC controlled NTA and NOA.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fertilizer Blending Scam: PDP Defense Group Reacts To Ikpatt’s Statement by PaulOgrady: 1:57pm On Jun 04, 2018
TonyeBarcanista
The new spokesman for Akwa Ibom state.
grin

6 Likes

Re: Fertilizer Blending Scam: PDP Defense Group Reacts To Ikpatt’s Statement by TonyeBarcanista(m): 3:03pm On Jun 04, 2018
PaulOgrady:
TonyeBarcanista
grin
Oga na content I de share o and u believe in the leadership of Governor Udom Emmanuel

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fertilizer Blending Scam: PDP Defense Group Reacts To Ikpatt’s Statement by Grayxme: 3:24pm On Jun 04, 2018
We should all learn to appreciate good things when we see one. The idea of diversification of the economy by this administration has made us begin to look outside the oil sector and focus on Agriculture. The Presidential Fertilizer Initiative has revitalized so far 14 Moribund Blending Plant with a total capacity of 2.3 Million MT of NPK fertilizer. So I must commend the Government of Akwa Ibom state for following the steps of the president in Making Fertilizer blending plant to enhance Agricultural production in the state and Nigeria at Large.

3 Likes

Re: Fertilizer Blending Scam: PDP Defense Group Reacts To Ikpatt’s Statement by PearlStreet(m): 3:47pm On Jun 04, 2018
PaulOgrady:
TonyeBarcanista
grin

You don't know that clown. If you buy him gala and coke, he would pledge his support to you. He's the most unintelligent political clown I've seen in my life. Even PDP members mock his political foolishness.

The first time I noticed his folly, his moniker was Barcanista then and that was around 2007. He was supporting Obanikoro back then and said Obanikoro achieved much as LG Chairman of Lagos Island Local Government.

When I asked him to name the achievement, he said Obanikoro shared biscuits to public schools in Lagos Island. According to him, 'do you know the logistics involved in sharing biscuits to all public schools in Lagos Island?'

Barcanista:

Man read my post again, why take that out of context? Do you think it is easy for a council to Give biscuit to EVERY JS3 students within the council for EVERY EXAM DAY? calculate the cost man and logistics involved. Look at the benefits on the beneficiaries and their families.

Here's the link to where he disgraced himself.
https://www.nairaland.com/1316479/koro-real-messiah-lagos-state

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fertilizer Blending Scam: PDP Defense Group Reacts To Ikpatt’s Statement by slawomir: 3:47pm On Jun 04, 2018
ok
Re: Fertilizer Blending Scam: PDP Defense Group Reacts To Ikpatt’s Statement by davidodiba(m): 3:47pm On Jun 04, 2018
Re: Fertilizer Blending Scam: PDP Defense Group Reacts To Ikpatt’s Statement by abbaapple: 3:48pm On Jun 04, 2018
angry

Only Ipob support this party! Smh lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Fertilizer Blending Scam: PDP Defense Group Reacts To Ikpatt’s Statement by Moghalu4Pres: 3:49pm On Jun 04, 2018
Kingsley Moghalu for President 2019.

*Former CBN deputy chief
*Former UN official
*Needs 20 million votes
*YPP is the party
*Fav quote: "Politics is too important to be left only to politicians."

Click Like to agree that you deserve better.

5 Likes

Re: Fertilizer Blending Scam: PDP Defense Group Reacts To Ikpatt’s Statement by Yusuf54: 3:50pm On Jun 04, 2018
The Ipobians wont like this
Re: Fertilizer Blending Scam: PDP Defense Group Reacts To Ikpatt’s Statement by Bossontop(m): 3:51pm On Jun 04, 2018
shocked shocked shocked
Did they just skillfully say the VP is AN IDIOT??

3 Likes

Re: Fertilizer Blending Scam: PDP Defense Group Reacts To Ikpatt’s Statement by Benekruku(m): 3:52pm On Jun 04, 2018
abbaapple:
angry

Only Ipob support this party! Smh lipsrsealed

And they are the biggest losers in the party
Re: Fertilizer Blending Scam: PDP Defense Group Reacts To Ikpatt’s Statement by lopire: 3:54pm On Jun 04, 2018
M C D A V E F U N D S. C O M gives you the opportunity to receive a stable profit from their various portfolio. i think they have all it takes.The investment packages they provide offer the combination of high returns balanced with expert risk management which allows a safe and sustainable operation. they provide professional account management with top-notch support and customer service.
Re: Fertilizer Blending Scam: PDP Defense Group Reacts To Ikpatt’s Statement by Sarekik: 3:56pm On Jun 04, 2018
Pdp na sham party

1 Like

Re: Fertilizer Blending Scam: PDP Defense Group Reacts To Ikpatt’s Statement by wizhack(m): 3:56pm On Jun 04, 2018
nothing to say......

The Voice........ http://linuxgateworld..com/2018/06/the-voice.html
Re: Fertilizer Blending Scam: PDP Defense Group Reacts To Ikpatt’s Statement by SamuelAnyawu(m): 4:05pm On Jun 04, 2018
grin
Re: Fertilizer Blending Scam: PDP Defense Group Reacts To Ikpatt’s Statement by rozayx5(m): 4:12pm On Jun 04, 2018
PaulOgrady:
TonyeBarcanista
grin

Udom has greased his pocket

grin cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Fertilizer Blending Scam: PDP Defense Group Reacts To Ikpatt’s Statement by seguno2: 4:14pm On Jun 04, 2018
Bossontop:
shocked shocked shocked
Did they juat skillfully say the VP is AN IDIOT??

What else should we call a pastor who tells more lies than the devil

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fertilizer Blending Scam: PDP Defense Group Reacts To Ikpatt’s Statement by doctokwus: 4:15pm On Jun 04, 2018
PearlStreet:

You don't know that clown. If you buy him gala and coke, he would pledge his support to you. He's the most unintelligent political clown I've seen in my life. Even PDP members mock his political foolishness.

The first time I noticed his folly, his moniker was Barcanista then and that was around 2007. He was supporting Obanikoro back then and said Obanikoro achieved much as LG Chairman of Lagos Island Local Government.

When I asked him to name the achievement, he said Obanikoro shared biscuits to public schools in Lagos Island. According to him, 'do you know the logistics involved in sharing biscuits to all public schools in Lagos Island?'
grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Fertilizer Blending Scam: PDP Defense Group Reacts To Ikpatt’s Statement by OHCOMEON: 4:17pm On Jun 04, 2018
PaulOgrady:
TonyeBarcanista
grin
Man must wak

1 Like

Re: Fertilizer Blending Scam: PDP Defense Group Reacts To Ikpatt’s Statement by PearlStreet(m): 5:30pm On Jun 04, 2018
doctokwus:
grin grin grin

I kid you not.

Barcanista:

Man read my post again, why take that out of context? Do you think it is easy for a council to Give biscuit to EVERY JS3 students within the council for EVERY EXAM DAY? calculate the cost man and logistics involved. Look at the benefits on the beneficiaries and their families.

Re: Fertilizer Blending Scam: PDP Defense Group Reacts To Ikpatt’s Statement by checkedout: 6:13pm On Jun 04, 2018
TonyeBarcanista:
Enemies of progress will always have something to say to discredit good work of performers.

Udom has silenced opposition in Akwa Ibom state with his works. He is the only few governor of PDP to
get kudos from APC controlled NTA and NOA.

Someone just ended your career and you pretend not to see it.

Wehdon

1 Like

Re: Fertilizer Blending Scam: PDP Defense Group Reacts To Ikpatt’s Statement by TonyeBarcanista(m): 8:07pm On Jun 04, 2018
Enemies of Akwa Ibom have converged but may the name Tonyebarcanista continue to give them unrest!

Akwa Ibom
Dakada
Re: Fertilizer Blending Scam: PDP Defense Group Reacts To Ikpatt’s Statement by SirBunky85(m): 9:10pm On Jun 04, 2018
TonyeBarcanista:
Oga na content I de share o and u believe in the leadership of Governor Udom Emmanuel
wats up tonye?is markafi still the pdps presidential flagbearer?
Re: Fertilizer Blending Scam: PDP Defense Group Reacts To Ikpatt’s Statement by WetinhappenPR: 9:57pm On Jun 04, 2018
The multiplier effect of the Fertiliser Blending Plant is the creation of jobs not just for Abak, Ikot Ekpene Senatorial District or Akwa Ibom State, but also for Nigeria. Through this, a lot of food will be produced for Nigerians. #AkwaIbomFertilizerFactory
Re: Fertilizer Blending Scam: PDP Defense Group Reacts To Ikpatt’s Statement by imhere: 10:11pm On Jun 04, 2018
Jubillee syringe and metering companies were said to be a scam but today, they are fully operational. Now it is fertilizer....okay o
Re: Fertilizer Blending Scam: PDP Defense Group Reacts To Ikpatt’s Statement by doctokwus: 10:26pm On Jun 04, 2018
PearlStreet:

I kid you not.

I have always felt the guy was an over bloated clown propped up by the mediocrity displayed by nl moderators,but I never felt his reasoning was that low.
Still chuckling over that quote of his.An adult making nl front-page on a regular basis,with that kindergarten mindset!
Re: Fertilizer Blending Scam: PDP Defense Group Reacts To Ikpatt’s Statement by ibibiofirstlady(f): 10:49pm On Jun 04, 2018
Udom the workaholic
Re: Fertilizer Blending Scam: PDP Defense Group Reacts To Ikpatt’s Statement by Penaldo: 11:00pm On Jun 04, 2018
APC people and their off topic.
Meanwhile, I am glad that the rejoinder has silenced them.
Re: Fertilizer Blending Scam: PDP Defense Group Reacts To Ikpatt’s Statement by Penaldo: 11:07pm On Jun 04, 2018
doctokwus:

I have always felt the guy was an over bloated clown propped up by the mediocrity displayed by nl moderators,but I never felt his reasoning was that low.
Still chuckling over that quote of his.An adult making nl front-page on a regular basis,with that kindergarten mindset!
I see envy and bad belle. Nobody knows you bad belle...

(1) (2) (Reply)

We Will Not Accept Any Rigged Election Results – Secondus / Udi/ezeagu: Tribunal Sacks Reps Member Umeha (LP), Affirms Pdp's Festus Uzor / INEC Swears In New RECs Including APC Supporter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.