Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,471 members, 7,836,862 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:44 PM

Traditional Wedding Dance Of Chidiogo Akunyili And David Andrew Parr (Video) - Events (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Traditional Wedding Dance Of Chidiogo Akunyili And David Andrew Parr (Video) (26968 Views)

Wedding Dance Of A Physically-Challenged Groom And His Bride (Video) / Wedding Dance Video Of An Asian Woman & Her Nigerian Husband From Edo / Best Maid Of Honour Wedding Dance In Zimbabwe (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Traditional Wedding Dance Of Chidiogo Akunyili And David Andrew Parr (Video) by naijacentric(m): 5:50pm On Jun 04, 2018
nwabobo:

If your tribe can boast of equivalent of
1. NGOZI Iweala
2. Oby Ezekwesili
3. Arumah Oteh
4. Chimamanda Adichie
Then we can talk. Otherwise, you are not worthy of any response.
dis yeye women was so special about dem dora alone is better dan all of dem

1 Like

Re: Traditional Wedding Dance Of Chidiogo Akunyili And David Andrew Parr (Video) by nothernstar: 6:02pm On Jun 04, 2018
Kinggnicole:

FYI I'm igbo so I know what I'm talking about.
you are igbo indeed.
Re: Traditional Wedding Dance Of Chidiogo Akunyili And David Andrew Parr (Video) by Kinggnicole(f): 6:27pm On Jun 04, 2018
nothernstar:
you are igbo indeed.
Lol..... OK I'm Igbo
Re: Traditional Wedding Dance Of Chidiogo Akunyili And David Andrew Parr (Video) by nwabobo: 7:52pm On Jun 04, 2018
naijacentric:

And Dora is from which tribe? Oponu
Re: Traditional Wedding Dance Of Chidiogo Akunyili And David Andrew Parr (Video) by naijacentric(m): 7:58pm On Jun 04, 2018
nwabobo:

And Dora is from which tribe? Oponu
its not about tribe its about the calibre of women u fool may u not be destroyed
Re: Traditional Wedding Dance Of Chidiogo Akunyili And David Andrew Parr (Video) by nwabobo: 8:00pm On Jun 04, 2018
naijacentric:
its not about tribe its about the calibre of women u fool may u not be destroyed

You see your life. You jumped into a conversation without knowing what was being discussed. Now, get the Bleep out of here and go play with your fellow kids.

1 Like

Re: Traditional Wedding Dance Of Chidiogo Akunyili And David Andrew Parr (Video) by naijacentric(m): 8:01pm On Jun 04, 2018
nwabobo:

You see your life. You jumped into a conversation without knowing what was being discussed. Now, get the Bleep out of here and go play with your fellow kids.
monkey am sure u av not had ur banana u sef dey claim elder bastard
Re: Traditional Wedding Dance Of Chidiogo Akunyili And David Andrew Parr (Video) by nwabobo: 8:50pm On Jun 04, 2018
naijacentric:
monkey am sure u av not had ur banana u sef dey claim elder bastard

This is what you get when contraceptives fail.

1 Like

Re: Traditional Wedding Dance Of Chidiogo Akunyili And David Andrew Parr (Video) by naijacentric(m): 8:54pm On Jun 04, 2018
nwabobo:

This is what you get when contraceptives fail.
mumu enter ur boxers u av notin to proove bon troway pikin
Re: Traditional Wedding Dance Of Chidiogo Akunyili And David Andrew Parr (Video) by nothernstar: 9:41pm On Jun 04, 2018
Kinggnicole:
Lol..... OK I'm Igbo
ina Ekwu k'oneye ara, m'obu Onye egbuwara isi. Jee noo odu.
Re: Traditional Wedding Dance Of Chidiogo Akunyili And David Andrew Parr (Video) by Nobody: 9:43pm On Jun 04, 2018
Affordablerent:
Igbo ladies love marrying outside their tribe because their tradition considers them worthless, it's unfortunate

For those quoting me can you please answer this question; do your ladies have right to inheritance? If no, do you males have right to inheritance? If yes, then you've proved me right.

Your Father left rotten ball. angry[color=#770077][/color]
Re: Traditional Wedding Dance Of Chidiogo Akunyili And David Andrew Parr (Video) by Nobody: 9:45pm On Jun 04, 2018
naijacentric:
And where is Dora from? Ewu
Re: Traditional Wedding Dance Of Chidiogo Akunyili And David Andrew Parr (Video) by naijacentric(m): 10:03pm On Jun 04, 2018
Gimsol:

And where is Dora from? Ewu
anufia u dont get d logic impulsive fool
Re: Traditional Wedding Dance Of Chidiogo Akunyili And David Andrew Parr (Video) by Stevenson1(m): 10:23am On Jun 05, 2018
Affordablerent:
Igbo ladies love marrying outside their tribe because their tradition considers them worthless, it's unfortunate

For those quoting me can you please answer this question; do your ladies have right to inheritance? If no, do you males have right to inheritance? If yes, then you've proved me right.
Oga, sometimes ask some questions if you don't understand some stuffs so it can be explained to you. So apart from inheritance in Igbo land, do Hausas or Yorubas give their gals Inheritance?? Every Tribe marries from any other tribe but Igbos in particular does so because their male loved the Idea of money first before marriage and by so doing a gal of 23 years old can't wait for you to make money sometimes before you can come back and marry her. I'm 100% that most Igbo guys don't marry from another Tribe, so who are they getting married too if in your opinion that their gal ain't marrying them.
Re: Traditional Wedding Dance Of Chidiogo Akunyili And David Andrew Parr (Video) by Stevenson1(m): 10:33am On Jun 05, 2018
SoNature:

Try get sense small na

Marriage to the ladies is a matter of choice, love and opportunity

It has nothing to do with tribe

FYI, Igbo people love marrying themselves more than any other tribe in Nigeria

You dey mind the idiot. If you ask him now between Hausas who marries their gal off when she's about 11years old, or Edo's who their gals takes permission/blessing from their parents before going to Europe for prostitution or the Yoruba's who almost 40% of their men are dragging our gals with us, who considers their women worthless, the idiot will call Igbos. SMH... These people are the most stupid and mindless people I have ever seen. In Nigeria now, Igbos are the only Tribe who loves marrying themselves more than anybody else without being forced by Religion or Social peers.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Pictures From Calabar Carnival Dry Run Phase Two / Over 200,000 Lagosians Gathered To Celebrate 2014 Lagos Countdown (photos) / Couple Parade In A Truck In Uyo After Their Wedding (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.