Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,722 members, 7,809,748 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:13 PM

Putin Shows His Limo To Abu Dhabi Crown Prince:Wow,It's Better Than My Mercedes - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Putin Shows His Limo To Abu Dhabi Crown Prince:Wow,It's Better Than My Mercedes (45518 Views)

UAE Intercepts Two Houthi Ballistic Missiles Over Abu Dhabi / Yemeni Drones Bomb Abu Dhabi Airport Killing 3 And Wounding 6 / Queen Of England Showed Up At Kings College In Her ₦4.7b Bentley State Limo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Putin Shows His Limo To Abu Dhabi Crown Prince:Wow,It's Better Than My Mercedes by RemedyLab: 3:19pm On Jun 04, 2018
cool
Re: Putin Shows His Limo To Abu Dhabi Crown Prince:Wow,It's Better Than My Mercedes by slawomir: 3:19pm On Jun 04, 2018
isoright
Re: Putin Shows His Limo To Abu Dhabi Crown Prince:Wow,It's Better Than My Mercedes by Maziebuka01(m): 3:21pm On Jun 04, 2018
survivor1986:
What would happen to me if I dared to slap Putin?

Ur change will be permanent

1 Like

Re: Putin Shows His Limo To Abu Dhabi Crown Prince:Wow,It's Better Than My Mercedes by dermmy(m): 3:26pm On Jun 04, 2018
survivor1986:

They would test Khinzal Hypersonic weapon on u. Lol
Re: Putin Shows His Limo To Abu Dhabi Crown Prince:Wow,It's Better Than My Mercedes by Herlertah(m): 3:28pm On Jun 04, 2018
zinachidi:
Still no reach "the beast"
Bro, u get sense. The car is.....unexplainable
Re: Putin Shows His Limo To Abu Dhabi Crown Prince:Wow,It's Better Than My Mercedes by dermmy(m): 3:30pm On Jun 04, 2018
zinachidi:

Ehn ehn. But e reach d gorilla?
Re: Putin Shows His Limo To Abu Dhabi Crown Prince:Wow,It's Better Than My Mercedes by VULCAN(m): 3:32pm On Jun 04, 2018
And how do you know when you don't have access to it's specs?

zinachidi:
Re: Putin Shows His Limo To Abu Dhabi Crown Prince:Wow,It's Better Than My Mercedes by daramolaj1: 3:34pm On Jun 04, 2018
Thats a president selling his country's product not some people be telling us we are lazy...
Re: Putin Shows His Limo To Abu Dhabi Crown Prince:Wow,It's Better Than My Mercedes by Youngzedd(m): 3:46pm On Jun 04, 2018
See how Putin advertised his country product to the Prince.

Have any of our leaders done something similar
Re: Putin Shows His Limo To Abu Dhabi Crown Prince:Wow,It's Better Than My Mercedes by 4laferarri(m): 3:51pm On Jun 04, 2018
survivor1986:

mean no harm ooo

but I doubt if u will ever have such opportunity

And if u do,,,

the question won't be what would happen to you alone

it would be what will happen to ur country not just you.
Re: Putin Shows His Limo To Abu Dhabi Crown Prince:Wow,It's Better Than My Mercedes by Icon79(m): 4:20pm On Jun 04, 2018
Haha. This car is most likely a junk pile of aluminum and steel. Russia can't even manufacture a good refrigerator talk less of making a good car. Nnewi can build a better car than Russia, believe it or not.

The only thing Russia knows how to build are arms. They can build the best of them, but other than that they can't build nada.

O pari

1 Like

Re: Putin Shows His Limo To Abu Dhabi Crown Prince:Wow,It's Better Than My Mercedes by Lucasbalo(m): 4:41pm On Jun 04, 2018
Icon79:
Haha. This car is most likely a junk pile of aluminum and steel. Russia can't even manufacture a good refrigerator talk less of making a good car. Nnewi can build a better car than Russia, believe it or not.

The only thing Russia knows how to build are arms. They can build the best of them, but other than that they can't build nada.

O pari
The Pootin a*s lickers will be coming after you. They worship that semi despotic Pootin.
Re: Putin Shows His Limo To Abu Dhabi Crown Prince:Wow,It's Better Than My Mercedes by Emilokoiyawon: 4:59pm On Jun 04, 2018
Putin - the richest man in the world. No wonder Trump licks his a$$ dry over and over again.
Re: Putin Shows His Limo To Abu Dhabi Crown Prince:Wow,It's Better Than My Mercedes by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 5:17pm On Jun 04, 2018
blakid:
These are leaders who have ideas and made the right people their advisers.
nothing. You'd be invited for dinner.
Re: Putin Shows His Limo To Abu Dhabi Crown Prince:Wow,It's Better Than My Mercedes by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 5:22pm On Jun 04, 2018
I remember when I entered it in February... Mhen those seats are to die for... More plush than than POTUS's Beast's seats. Oh yeah it's also voice activated and serves the best dishes on request too.... I forgot my handkerchief there sef I'll get it back when I visit Putin inn2 weeks
Re: Putin Shows His Limo To Abu Dhabi Crown Prince:Wow,It's Better Than My Mercedes by Saintmary(f): 5:24pm On Jun 04, 2018
survivor1986:
Nerve agent will fall on you
Re: Putin Shows His Limo To Abu Dhabi Crown Prince:Wow,It's Better Than My Mercedes by Icon79(m): 5:33pm On Jun 04, 2018
Haha!! Don't worry, I am ready for them. I will kill 'em with facts, if they dare grin

O pari

Lucasbalo:
The Pootin a*s lickers will be coming after you. They worship that semi despotic Pootin.
Re: Putin Shows His Limo To Abu Dhabi Crown Prince:Wow,It's Better Than My Mercedes by obafemee80(m): 6:02pm On Jun 04, 2018
Butterflyleo:

The moment that Saudi prince steps down from that limo, the Russian security team will thoroughly scan it for any form of terrorist material or bugs.

Arabs cannot be trusted these days. grin cheesy

If you know, you know! wink

Saudi prince

Crown Abu Dhabi prince grin

1 Like

Re: Putin Shows His Limo To Abu Dhabi Crown Prince:Wow,It's Better Than My Mercedes by Butterflyleo: 6:07pm On Jun 04, 2018
obafemee80:

Saudi prince

Crown Abu Dhabi prince grin

All join. Arab na Arab.
Re: Putin Shows His Limo To Abu Dhabi Crown Prince:Wow,It's Better Than My Mercedes by Nobody: 6:44pm On Jun 04, 2018
Icon79:

O pari

And how much aluminium do you need to fit inside that small car to make it 6 tons?

2 Likes

Re: Putin Shows His Limo To Abu Dhabi Crown Prince:Wow,It's Better Than My Mercedes by icelord(m): 6:46pm On Jun 04, 2018
these are leaders who are leading the right set of citizens. citizens who would stand up and demand for social change, citizens who when their IGP makes a blunder on TV would not go about making videos and printing t shirts.

I have always said it, bad followers begets bad leaders, if a leader is bad, check the country, majority of its citizens are inherently bad.

2 Likes

Re: Putin Shows His Limo To Abu Dhabi Crown Prince:Wow,It's Better Than My Mercedes by Henri8: 7:21pm On Jun 04, 2018
zinachidi:

The beast no see this ZIL limo back at all. In short e no even be em mate. Google am or youtube am.

1 Like

Re: Putin Shows His Limo To Abu Dhabi Crown Prince:Wow,It's Better Than My Mercedes by Nobody: 7:46pm On Jun 04, 2018
Why is he using power bike guards when his limo is a guard itself?
Re: Putin Shows His Limo To Abu Dhabi Crown Prince:Wow,It's Better Than My Mercedes by godofuck231: 8:52pm On Jun 04, 2018
zinachidi:
Think again, read the statistics on both cars first, the Na jersey if this limo where put into the vehicle and a jet missile was fired on it, the all came out alive
Re: Putin Shows His Limo To Abu Dhabi Crown Prince:Wow,It's Better Than My Mercedes by godofuck231: 9:14pm On Jun 04, 2018
survivor1986:

Your life will will be used for fire wood, you will be so bleeped that your ass will hurt so bad
Re: Putin Shows His Limo To Abu Dhabi Crown Prince:Wow,It's Better Than My Mercedes by skillz111(m): 11:24pm On Jun 04, 2018
survivor1986:
Nothing naa you just won't do it again
Re: Putin Shows His Limo To Abu Dhabi Crown Prince:Wow,It's Better Than My Mercedes by Organizer111222(m): 3:47am On Jun 05, 2018
Putin’s charisma as a president is one thing nobody can take way from him

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ukraine's Mariupol City Has Been '90%' Destroyed After Russia Besieged It / Obama Urged To Resign Over Beyoncé Scandal - SATIRE / One Missile Into Russia, Hundreds Of Warheads In Return - Putin Warns

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.