Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,335 members, 7,811,977 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:43 AM

Yemeni Drones Bomb Abu Dhabi Airport Killing 3 And Wounding 6 - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Yemeni Drones Bomb Abu Dhabi Airport Killing 3 And Wounding 6 (28591 Views)

UAE Intercepts Two Houthi Ballistic Missiles Over Abu Dhabi / 15-Year-Old Student Opened Fire In U.S. School, Killing 3 And Injuring 8 (Pics) / Putin Shows His Limo To Abu Dhabi Crown Prince:Wow,It's Better Than My Mercedes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Yemeni Drones Bomb Abu Dhabi Airport Killing 3 And Wounding 6 by cl0r0x: 4:40am On Jan 18, 2022
Yemen’s army says it has launched drone attacks deep inside the United Arab Emirates as Emirati officials say three tankers, carrying fuel, exploded in Abu Dhabi.

The Yemeni military conducts regular retaliatory attacks against targets in Saudi Arabia over its devastating war on Yemen. But, attack against the UAE, which is fighting alongside Saudi Arabia, has been rare.

Abu Dhabi police, in a statement published on the official Emirates News Agency WAM, said three fuel tankers had exploded in the Musaffah area, which lies southwest of the UAE capital and has been designated a special economic zone with numerous factories and ports.

The statement noted that the explosions took place near storage facilities of oil firm ADNOC.

A fire also broke out at a construction site at Abu Dhabi International Airport.

The statement added that initial investigations showed parts of a small plane, “possibly a drone”, in both sites.

Meanwhile, spokesman for the Yemeni Armed Forces Brigadier General Yahya Saree said he will put out a statement within the next few hours to present details of a qualitative military operation against targets deep inside the UAE.

On January 3, Saree said Yemeni naval troops and Popular Committees fighters had managed to seize a UAE-flagged vessel off the port of Hudaydah as it was carrying military equipment and engaging in hostile acts.

The spokesman for the Yemeni Armed Forces stated that the Yemeni forces and their allies captured the vessel after it trespassed into Yemen’s territorial waters and was acting against the security and stability of the country.

Hussein al-Azi, deputy foreign minister in Yemen’s National Salvation Government, later said that the ship was carrying various munitions and military equipment when it was seized in Yemen’s territorial waters.

“The Rwabee was neither loaded with dates nor children’s toys. It was rather carrying weapons destined for extremist groups who jeopardize the lives of ordinary citizens,” he pointed out.

Saudi Arabia, backed by the United States and regional allies, launched the war on Yemen in March 2015, with the goal of bringing the government of former Yemeni president Abd Rabbuh Mansour Hadi back to power and crushing the popular Ansarullah resistance movement.

The war has left hundreds of thousands of Yemenis dead and displaced millions more. It has also destroyed Yemen’s infrastructure and spread famine and infectious diseases there.

Despite heavily-armed Saudi Arabia’s incessant bombardment of the impoverished country, the Yemeni armed forces and the Popular Committees have grown steadily in strength against the Saudi-led invaders and left Riyadh and its allies bogged down in the country.

Re: Yemeni Drones Bomb Abu Dhabi Airport Killing 3 And Wounding 6 by Benblaq(m): 4:50am On Jan 18, 2022
Human intelligence comes with advantages and disadvantages.. So here's what we saw: A letter from God to man

Hey There, how, how 's it going? Long time no see. I know I haven't been around much lately, but it didn't seem like you wanted me to be. The last time I sent down a message you nailed it to the cross. So I figured I'd just leave you to it, let you be your own boss. But I've been keeping an eye on you, I have, and it's amazing how you've grown. With your technological advances and the problems you've overthrown, and all the beautiful art you've created with such
grace and such finesse. But I admit there are a few things I'm afraid have
impressed me less. So I'm writing to apologize for all the horrors committed in my name, although that was never what I intended, I feel I should take my share of the blame. All the good I tried to do was corrupted when organised religion got into full swing. What I thought were quite clear messages were taken to unusual extremes. My teachings taken out of context to meet the
agendas of others, interpretations taken to many different ways and
hidden meanings discovered. Religion became a tool for the weak to control the strong. With all these new morals and ethics, survival of the
fittest was gone. No longer could the biggest man simply take
whatever he needed
'cause damnation was the price if certain rules were not heeded. Some of the deeds committed in my name just made me wonder were I went wrong. Back at the start when I created this, the foundation seemed so strong. See all the elements were already here, long before I began, I just kind of put it all together. I didn't really think out a long -term plan. I made the sun an appropriate distance and laid the stars across the sky, so you could navigate the globe or simply watch the sun rise
I covered the earth with plants and fruits, Some for sustenance and some for beauty. I made the sun shine and the clouds rain, so their maintenance wasn't your duty. I tried to give each creature it's own attributes without making them enveloped. I gave you all you all your own space to grow and in your own way space to develop. I didn't know such development would cause rifts and jealousy, cause you to war against each other and leave marks on this planet indelibly. You see, I wasn't really the creator, I was just the curator of nature. I want to get something straight with homosexuals right now, I don't hate you. I was a simple being that happened to be the first to wield such powers. I just laid the ground, it was you that built the towers. It was you who invented bombs and the fear that comes with them, and it was you that invented money and the corrupt economic systems. You invented terms like just -war and terms like friendly fire.
And it was You that didn't know when to stop digging deeper, when to stop building higher. It was you that exhausted the resources I carefully laid out on this earth, and it was you that even saw these problems coming but accredited them little worth. It was you that used my teachings for your own personal gain. And it was you that committed such tragedies, even though they were in my name.
So I apologize for any mistakes I made, and when my words misconstrued.
But this apology is to mother nature, cause I created you.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yemeni Drones Bomb Abu Dhabi Airport Killing 3 And Wounding 6 by UselessBuharist: 4:51am On Jan 18, 2022
They can’t try that with Nigeria, If they dare the retaliation will be too bad..

If you think I’m lying as Liar Mohammed

54 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Yemeni Drones Bomb Abu Dhabi Airport Killing 3 And Wounding 6 by Noeasyway042(m): 4:51am On Jan 18, 2022
Na wa ooo!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yemeni Drones Bomb Abu Dhabi Airport Killing 3 And Wounding 6 by usagee36: 4:51am On Jan 18, 2022
What?
Re: Yemeni Drones Bomb Abu Dhabi Airport Killing 3 And Wounding 6 by paiz: 4:51am On Jan 18, 2022
A world without "The religion of piss" would have been a better world for all humanity.

101 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Yemeni Drones Bomb Abu Dhabi Airport Killing 3 And Wounding 6 by Comedian2019: 4:52am On Jan 18, 2022
Peaceful people grin

15 Likes

Re: Yemeni Drones Bomb Abu Dhabi Airport Killing 3 And Wounding 6 by dejavuh0007(m): 4:52am On Jan 18, 2022
Terrorists.

10 Likes

Re: Yemeni Drones Bomb Abu Dhabi Airport Killing 3 And Wounding 6 by francisMKD(m): 4:52am On Jan 18, 2022
I see WWIII...

1 Like

Re: Yemeni Drones Bomb Abu Dhabi Airport Killing 3 And Wounding 6 by justmi1: 4:52am On Jan 18, 2022

1 Like

Re: Yemeni Drones Bomb Abu Dhabi Airport Killing 3 And Wounding 6 by Osiris12: 4:52am On Jan 18, 2022
As long as the Muslims kill each other. It’s a peaceful world then

27 Likes

Re: Yemeni Drones Bomb Abu Dhabi Airport Killing 3 And Wounding 6 by lasisi69(f): 4:52am On Jan 18, 2022
Family business sad

35 Likes

Re: Yemeni Drones Bomb Abu Dhabi Airport Killing 3 And Wounding 6 by olaszydaruma(m): 4:53am On Jan 18, 2022
Act of war
Re: Yemeni Drones Bomb Abu Dhabi Airport Killing 3 And Wounding 6 by Nobody: 4:53am On Jan 18, 2022
Why God even creat humans self?

1 Like

Re: Yemeni Drones Bomb Abu Dhabi Airport Killing 3 And Wounding 6 by tiswell(m): 4:54am On Jan 18, 2022
una no dey sleep fa

1 Like

Re: Yemeni Drones Bomb Abu Dhabi Airport Killing 3 And Wounding 6 by josh123(m): 4:54am On Jan 18, 2022
Where is mister righteousness, I have not seen his comment for sometime. I hope everything is okay with him

12 Likes

Re: Yemeni Drones Bomb Abu Dhabi Airport Killing 3 And Wounding 6 by sotall(m): 4:54am On Jan 18, 2022
cool

@Pastor righteousness89....whats your take on this endtime event?

@holinessforever....whats your opinion?

2 Likes

Re: Yemeni Drones Bomb Abu Dhabi Airport Killing 3 And Wounding 6 by Irupetepete: 4:56am On Jan 18, 2022
Na wa
Re: Yemeni Drones Bomb Abu Dhabi Airport Killing 3 And Wounding 6 by MrPeterson(m): 4:56am On Jan 18, 2022
And to think they will be hosting the World Cup later this year , this is a big worry.

5 Likes

Re: Yemeni Drones Bomb Abu Dhabi Airport Killing 3 And Wounding 6 by tuzle(m): 4:56am On Jan 18, 2022
Every where war. Why can't humans live in peace and harmony. The world would have been a better place without humans. If the world comes to an end one day, it would be caused by humans.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yemeni Drones Bomb Abu Dhabi Airport Killing 3 And Wounding 6 by UselessBuharist: 4:58am On Jan 18, 2022
Vickyvice:
Why God even creat humans self?

Why God create Muslim, Arabs, Fulani and the North

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yemeni Drones Bomb Abu Dhabi Airport Killing 3 And Wounding 6 by blackaxe78: 4:58am On Jan 18, 2022
paiz:
A world without "The religion of piss" would have been a better world for all humanity.

False! Be factual in your claims!

Imagine a world without Christians and Muslims, it would been a beautiful world on Earth. Where men would have been functioning at highest capacity, and not indoctrinated into believing someone will descend from the sky someday.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yemeni Drones Bomb Abu Dhabi Airport Killing 3 And Wounding 6 by KIDfurniture(m): 5:01am On Jan 18, 2022
E don set
Re: Yemeni Drones Bomb Abu Dhabi Airport Killing 3 And Wounding 6 by chronique(m): 5:01am On Jan 18, 2022
MrPeterson:
And to think they will be hosting the World Cup later this year , this is a big worry.

Qatar, not UAE, is hosting the World Cup.

16 Likes

Re: Yemeni Drones Bomb Abu Dhabi Airport Killing 3 And Wounding 6 by sakssey23: 5:03am On Jan 18, 2022
This is quite interesting.

Wonder between both parties - who is actually giving false news?
Re: Yemeni Drones Bomb Abu Dhabi Airport Killing 3 And Wounding 6 by OrdinaryNigeria(m): 5:06am On Jan 18, 2022
cool
Re: Yemeni Drones Bomb Abu Dhabi Airport Killing 3 And Wounding 6 by Kingpin1000: 5:14am On Jan 18, 2022
This Religion of peace people. Some of them will come to Nairaland and start ranting how the west want to finish them off, but na them want finish themselves.

12 Likes

Re: Yemeni Drones Bomb Abu Dhabi Airport Killing 3 And Wounding 6 by DOTian: 5:19am On Jan 18, 2022
This shows you how sophisticated The Iranian military complex is.
People don't seem to understand the toughness of the Persians.
There are reasons why Obama and Biden chose to negotiate with Tehran rather than to drop bombs.

These drones are obviously Iranian made and the attack is a subtle message to the UAE and other Arab countries mauling over the possiblity of joining Israel to attack Iran.
Basically, it means ; if you allow them to attack us, your shiny cities like Dubai and Doha will be turned to rubbles..

Deterrence...

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yemeni Drones Bomb Abu Dhabi Airport Killing 3 And Wounding 6 by drlateef: 5:19am On Jan 18, 2022
paiz:

A world without IPOB terrorists would have been peaceful.

9 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tunisia Bans The Niqab Veil In 'public' And Govt Buildings For Security Reasons / Morocco: Boy Stuck In Well For Five Days Dies / Donald Trump Sacks James Comey Director Of Federal Bureau Of Investigation (FBI)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.