Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,673 members, 7,955,479 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 07:01 AM

Beware Of "Pillows Sellers In Lagos Traffic" - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Beware Of "Pillows Sellers In Lagos Traffic" (28871 Views)

Lassa Fever : Rat Poison, Trap Sellers Record High Sales In Abuja / Kpomo Sellers Arrested In Sapele For Using Embalming Fluid To Fatten Kpomo / Vitafoam Unveils Music Pillows, Foam That Regulate Blood Circulation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Beware Of "Pillows Sellers In Lagos Traffic" by PayWell: 5:27pm On Dec 11, 2012
I just bought two pillows from an aboki, got home, took off the nice plastic wrappings and then PERCEIVED a nasty smell, not what i expected of a new product.

Became curious, took a razor blade and cut it open.

What i saw was undecipherable, pieces of very old and dirty foam.

Ouch!!! The Stench. I guess the very old and dirty foam was taken from the dustbin.

I am dump-folded. I have just been swindled of my hard earned cash and what about the health hazard posed by such a product.

LAGOS BUYERS BEWARE!!!

5 Likes

Re: Beware Of "Pillows Sellers In Lagos Traffic" by Nobody: 7:55pm On Dec 11, 2012
grin grin grin

As dem ban okada, you no wan dem to survive? Live with it! tongue

8 Likes

Re: Beware Of "Pillows Sellers In Lagos Traffic" by 1forall: 6:30pm On Dec 12, 2012
Thanks for the warning OP, I promise never to buy pillows in traffic lest I get dump-folded too grin

36 Likes

Re: Beware Of "Pillows Sellers In Lagos Traffic" by Jarus(m): 6:31pm On Dec 12, 2012
How person go buy pillow for traffic before. This kain pillow for that matter

11 Likes

Re: Beware Of "Pillows Sellers In Lagos Traffic" by seedord247(m): 6:31pm On Dec 12, 2012
why you self like Cheap things.... grin

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Beware Of "Pillows Sellers In Lagos Traffic" by PBeni(m): 6:31pm On Dec 12, 2012
Vikin: grin grin grin

You wicked o... You fit sympathise with the op? Lol

1 Like

Re: Beware Of "Pillows Sellers In Lagos Traffic" by PBeni(m): 6:32pm On Dec 12, 2012

You wicked o... You no fit sympathise with the op? Lol

4 Likes

Re: Beware Of "Pillows Sellers In Lagos Traffic" by OkikiOluwa1(m): 6:32pm On Dec 12, 2012
Not only pillows. As far as I m concerned it's not advisable to buy items in traffic. Who will you hold responsible if the item is substandard?

8 Likes

Re: Beware Of "Pillows Sellers In Lagos Traffic" by Chimexis(m): 6:32pm On Dec 12, 2012
nigerians nid 2 learn 2 b patient in the art of making money
Re: Beware Of "Pillows Sellers In Lagos Traffic" by onyeego(m): 6:33pm On Dec 12, 2012
That's what you get when you buy cheap things grin
Pillow from aboki,wtf
Re: Beware Of "Pillows Sellers In Lagos Traffic" by tjskii(f): 6:33pm On Dec 12, 2012
Eeeiya sorry love,see d dump folded pillow u got,pele tongue
Re: Beware Of "Pillows Sellers In Lagos Traffic" by Leadn(m): 6:33pm On Dec 12, 2012
Lolzz... Dump-folded indeed! grin grin
Re: Beware Of "Pillows Sellers In Lagos Traffic" by david52: 6:33pm On Dec 12, 2012
They knew U wont be able to check it carefully, anyway hope u learnt ur lesson sha
Re: Beware Of "Pillows Sellers In Lagos Traffic" by Abujafood: 6:33pm On Dec 12, 2012
Is it only pillows! What about buying expired gala or lacasera or buying books with many blank pages in between in Lagos Traffic! You have to SHINE your EYES whenever you buy anything in traffic! Lagos na real Wa!

1 Like

Re: Beware Of "Pillows Sellers In Lagos Traffic" by Areaboy2(m): 6:37pm On Dec 12, 2012
1forall: Thanks for the warning OP, I promise never to buy pillows in traffic lest I get dump-folded too grin

OMG grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

That is a terrible thing indeed to happen to anyone.

Fill in the blanks

Dump _________ ?

5 Likes

Re: Beware Of "Pillows Sellers In Lagos Traffic" by omodapson(m): 6:37pm On Dec 12, 2012
Man must survive now grin
Re: Beware Of "Pillows Sellers In Lagos Traffic" by Exponental(m): 6:37pm On Dec 12, 2012
Unfortunate.....
The one I bought last was very very ok, but was a promo stuff.
Lessons learnt shaaa.
Re: Beware Of "Pillows Sellers In Lagos Traffic" by r231(m): 6:38pm On Dec 12, 2012
you no get Mouka Foam agent for your area undecided undecided
Re: Beware Of "Pillows Sellers In Lagos Traffic" by gramci: 6:39pm On Dec 12, 2012
1forall: Thanks for the warning OP, I promise never to buy pillows in traffic lest I get dump-folded too grin

Brother please #ignoregbagaun

1 Like

Re: Beware Of "Pillows Sellers In Lagos Traffic" by dilbert100: 6:39pm On Dec 12, 2012
why would you buy pillows this way?
Re: Beware Of "Pillows Sellers In Lagos Traffic" by collozzuz: 6:39pm On Dec 12, 2012
Op...hw much u buy am sef?
Re: Beware Of "Pillows Sellers In Lagos Traffic" by kelsonpoint(m): 6:40pm On Dec 12, 2012
Very soon dey will start hawking cars on hold up undecided

5 Likes

Re: Beware Of "Pillows Sellers In Lagos Traffic" by TableLeg(m): 6:40pm On Dec 12, 2012
PayWell:
I am dump-folded. I have just been swindled of my hard earned cash and what about the health hazard posed by such a product.
LAGOS BUYERS BEWARE!!!
Dump-folded? You should be frog marched to a blackboard and beaten till you write DUMBFOUNDED correctly!!
Olodo

10 Likes

Re: Beware Of "Pillows Sellers In Lagos Traffic" by IYANGBALI: 6:41pm On Dec 12, 2012
Dis one na pillow talk it should be under romance section grin grin

17 Likes

Re: Beware Of "Pillows Sellers In Lagos Traffic" by Freiburger(m): 6:41pm On Dec 12, 2012

cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Beware Of "Pillows Sellers In Lagos Traffic" by cyril83(m): 6:42pm On Dec 12, 2012
Awuf dey turn belle...na wetin u want u get, pillow from aboki for that matter...u no know say aboki no get life
Re: Beware Of "Pillows Sellers In Lagos Traffic" by PAGAN9JA(m): 6:42pm On Dec 12, 2012
you should have slit open the pillow then and there, in front of the seller and you should have checked whats inside. now suffer with being dump-folded.
Re: Beware Of "Pillows Sellers In Lagos Traffic" by Freiburger(m): 6:42pm On Dec 12, 2012
kels on point: Very soon dey will start hawking cars on hold up undecided
grin grin grin
Re: Beware Of "Pillows Sellers In Lagos Traffic" by DisGuy: 6:43pm On Dec 12, 2012
dis happened to me last month, was travelling between lagos n ogun, noticed the nice packaging
only for me to notice how hard it was when i used it in the space bus

threw it in the boot! - thank goodness i didn't open it shocked
Re: Beware Of "Pillows Sellers In Lagos Traffic" by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 6:46pm On Dec 12, 2012
that goes for bottled water tooo. i don't know how they do it. it is nice and cold but i got a rude shock one day when I drank half way and saw a piece of eye lash angry

2 Likes

Re: Beware Of "Pillows Sellers In Lagos Traffic" by kelsonpoint(m): 6:46pm On Dec 12, 2012
Table Leg :

Dump-folded? You should be frog marched to a blackboard and beaten till you write DUMBFOUNDED correctly!!
Olodo
grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Beware Of "Pillows Sellers In Lagos Traffic" by lightheart(m): 6:48pm On Dec 12, 2012
PayWell:

LAGOS BUYERS BEWARE!!!

ARE YOU A LEARNER??!!!

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Man Faints After Donating Blood For Free, Pays N7k To Get It Back - Twitter User / 6 Common Diseases In Nigeria And How To Prevent Them / Anambra Extends Lockdown, Tightens Measures, After Recording First Covid-19 Case

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.