Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,703 members, 7,831,202 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:27 PM

Man Faints After Donating Blood For Free, Pays N7k To Get It Back - Twitter User - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Man Faints After Donating Blood For Free, Pays N7k To Get It Back - Twitter User (28787 Views)

Man Faints, Dies Of Hunger In Calabar / Residents Donate Blood For Survivors Of Lagos Collapsed Building (photos) / Man Faints At Car Park After Taking Tramadol For The 1st Time In Onitsha (pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Faints After Donating Blood For Free, Pays N7k To Get It Back - Twitter User by Nobody: 5:52pm On Jun 04, 2018
My dear country
Re: Man Faints After Donating Blood For Free, Pays N7k To Get It Back - Twitter User by Carlyboi(m): 5:53pm On Jun 04, 2018
Hahaha!BloodSuckers!!
Re: Man Faints After Donating Blood For Free, Pays N7k To Get It Back - Twitter User by Seun360(m): 5:54pm On Jun 04, 2018
stagger:

You are a liar. Even in secondary school Biology, we were taught that it takes 120 days to form new red blood cells. So how could you have been donating every 2 weeks? Even when I donated in the past, I was told I cannot donate until after 4 months!

Haba! Lie with sense naa!

Seems you are the last person to know that LYING on social media is what's trending.

1 Like

Re: Man Faints After Donating Blood For Free, Pays N7k To Get It Back - Twitter User by ALAYORMII: 5:56pm On Jun 04, 2018
NwaChibuzor012:
Lazy youth. Back then in the university, we donated pints of blood like pure water. All we got in return was a packet of gold circle, biscuit and malt drink. We were happy doing it we donated every 2 weeks.

Akika
Re: Man Faints After Donating Blood For Free, Pays N7k To Get It Back - Twitter User by package7(m): 6:03pm On Jun 04, 2018
Who send him?
Re: Man Faints After Donating Blood For Free, Pays N7k To Get It Back - Twitter User by tunize(m): 6:03pm On Jun 04, 2018
Some of those hospital personnel are funi though.....wen dey check ur blood group and discover u're o+, and also ur hiv status and discover all is well the next tin na to donate..without even checking the pcv..dem almost do me dey pet me with malt i nor gree before the donor turn to donee if oyibo dey like that.

1 Like

Re: Man Faints After Donating Blood For Free, Pays N7k To Get It Back - Twitter User by Mruwa1(m): 6:09pm On Jun 04, 2018
na wah next time still go donate. blood
Re: Man Faints After Donating Blood For Free, Pays N7k To Get It Back - Twitter User by B2mario(m): 6:12pm On Jun 04, 2018
Hmmmm, this is quite funny and unbelievable
Re: Man Faints After Donating Blood For Free, Pays N7k To Get It Back - Twitter User by engrjacuzzi: 6:14pm On Jun 04, 2018
if he had died, it would have been 1001 ways to die
Re: Man Faints After Donating Blood For Free, Pays N7k To Get It Back - Twitter User by Maisillion(m): 6:20pm On Jun 04, 2018
oshe11:
Lol.....

I know of someone that sold his blood to one Hospital but fainted b4 leaving.....

Dude paid almost double of the amount he collected before he was treatedcheesy
Haha, Thats Really Funny. Why Donating In The First Place.
Re: Man Faints After Donating Blood For Free, Pays N7k To Get It Back - Twitter User by justtruth88miSt(f): 6:27pm On Jun 04, 2018
who sent u there cool
Re: Man Faints After Donating Blood For Free, Pays N7k To Get It Back - Twitter User by SniperSmurf(m): 6:35pm On Jun 04, 2018
This really happened?!?
Re: Man Faints After Donating Blood For Free, Pays N7k To Get It Back - Twitter User by anigold(m): 6:36pm On Jun 04, 2018
Faithway10:
From; Amagitesblog.com

Although we find this almost unbelievable, but anything goes in Nigeria.

A Twitter user said his friend donated blood for free, fainted as they were leaving the hospital, and was allegedly made to pay N7k to get back his own blood!

"I'm really tired of Nigeria. My friend fainted as we were leaving the hospital after donating blood for free. He is fine now, all he had to do was pay 7 thousand naira to get his blood back. I kid you not, this country is MAD."

https://www.amagitesblog.com/2018/06/nigerian-man-faints-after-donating-blood-for-free-allegedly-pays-n7k-to-get-it-back.html

T
grin grin grin grin this has to be a comic relief.. Nigerian nurses will just remove all your blood in the name of blood donation grin grin grin grin
Re: Man Faints After Donating Blood For Free, Pays N7k To Get It Back - Twitter User by Geesaintagape: 6:38pm On Jun 04, 2018
Ignorance is a disease. The hospital mgt should b arrested for bleeding an anemic donors.
A donor must have enough b4 donation so on no account hospital should charge u for their negligence.
Please send me the victim number let me take it personal with the hospital. Pls This is no joke

2 Likes

Re: Man Faints After Donating Blood For Free, Pays N7k To Get It Back - Twitter User by LaudableXX: 6:39pm On Jun 04, 2018
stagger:
You are a liar. Even in secondary school Biology, we were taught that it takes 120 days to form new red blood cells. So how could you have been donating every 2 weeks? Even when I donated in the past, I was told I cannot donate until after 4 months!

Yes, your secondary school biology textbooks may be right, but they are not reflective of today's reality in Nigeria. sad There are blood donor merchants in Nigeria, that donate blood almost every month, simply because they get paid for it. Go to any general hospital in Nigeria, especially within Lagos. Many of the donors do not wait for 4 months, because they use their blood donation activities to earn money.
Re: Man Faints After Donating Blood For Free, Pays N7k To Get It Back - Twitter User by Maafiaalady: 6:39pm On Jun 04, 2018
NwaChibuzor012:
Lazy youth. Back then in the university, we donated pints of blood like pure water. All we got in return was a packet of gold circle, biscuit and malt drink. We were happy doing it we donated every 2 weeks.
LIAR....you can't bleed every 2wks...i donated at igbobi in January this year and was told I could come back to donate in May... If it's every 2wks I don't think you will be telling this tale here....
Re: Man Faints After Donating Blood For Free, Pays N7k To Get It Back - Twitter User by KELVONISTIC: 6:46pm On Jun 04, 2018
village people self cheesy wink I can't donate blood free and u will now come and sell it undecided
Re: Man Faints After Donating Blood For Free, Pays N7k To Get It Back - Twitter User by Henri8: 6:49pm On Jun 04, 2018
dynicks:
who do i blame for this now!....

Buhari
Re: Man Faints After Donating Blood For Free, Pays N7k To Get It Back - Twitter User by dbernard22: 6:54pm On Jun 04, 2018
It can only happen in naija
Re: Man Faints After Donating Blood For Free, Pays N7k To Get It Back - Twitter User by kevinmc: 7:01pm On Jun 04, 2018
cheesy
cheesy
Re: Man Faints After Donating Blood For Free, Pays N7k To Get It Back - Twitter User by Baroba(m): 7:04pm On Jun 04, 2018
You sure say no be person wey dey anemic dey go bleed, or dey don collect like 2Litres from person wey never chop.. smh
Re: Man Faints After Donating Blood For Free, Pays N7k To Get It Back - Twitter User by Nobody: 7:24pm On Jun 04, 2018
Aye le o
Re: Man Faints After Donating Blood For Free, Pays N7k To Get It Back - Twitter User by Jeezuzpick(m): 7:25pm On Jun 04, 2018
stagger:

His name is Linus
Re: Man Faints After Donating Blood For Free, Pays N7k To Get It Back - Twitter User by Omonaijani: 7:29pm On Jun 04, 2018
Re: Man Faints After Donating Blood For Free, Pays N7k To Get It Back - Twitter User by frank41(m): 7:47pm On Jun 04, 2018
MysteriousAnn:
You don't know the value of what you have until it's gone. On a serious note, shouldn't he have done test before donating?

They are supposed to check him...to know if he has enough blood for donation but they didn't...it is totally unprofessional in their own part. Also the dude might have donated the blood out lacks/starvation.
Re: Man Faints After Donating Blood For Free, Pays N7k To Get It Back - Twitter User by Geesaintagape: 7:59pm On Jun 04, 2018
LaudableXX:

Yes, your secondary school biology textbooks may be right, but they are not reflective of today's reality in Nigeria. sad There are blood donor merchants in Nigeria, that donate blood almost every month, simply because they get paid for it. Go to any general hospital in Nigeria, especially within Lagos. Many of the donors do not wait for 4 months, because they use their blood donation activities to earn money.
u can only do so when deny ur previous donation. No dr will bleed u if u truely say u dinated last 3 months

1 Like

Re: Man Faints After Donating Blood For Free, Pays N7k To Get It Back - Twitter User by victorian(f): 8:00pm On Jun 04, 2018
Who send am charity work! grin

E no well!

E eyes don clear.
Re: Man Faints After Donating Blood For Free, Pays N7k To Get It Back - Twitter User by redsun(m): 8:36pm On Jun 04, 2018
He should be more worried about contamination than 7 nigerian grand.In that short interval,they could have contaminated the blood.Advice him to goo for thorough blood test
Re: Man Faints After Donating Blood For Free, Pays N7k To Get It Back - Twitter User by Royaldave200(m): 8:39pm On Jun 04, 2018

U must be an akokite grin
Re: Man Faints After Donating Blood For Free, Pays N7k To Get It Back - Twitter User by oshe11: 8:52pm On Jun 04, 2018
Maisillion:
Haha, Thats Really Funny. Why Donating In The First Place.
They tested him before he donated and he was Okay to donate ooo
Re: Man Faints After Donating Blood For Free, Pays N7k To Get It Back - Twitter User by Augiiee(m): 9:09pm On Jun 04, 2018
Now if you check that guy's ration you'll come to the realisation that he only takes in carbohydrate with zero access to other nutrients.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Fittest Foods For Men / Beware Of "Pillows Sellers In Lagos Traffic" / COVID-19: El-Zakzaky’s Wife, Zinat Tests Positive In Prison

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.