Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,507 members, 7,830,518 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 12:58 AM

Thieves Made To Swear With Quran In Kano, As They Surrender (Photos) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Thieves Made To Swear With Quran In Kano, As They Surrender (Photos) (21941 Views)

Thieves Made To Dance After Being Caught (Pics/Video) / Woman Accused Of Killing Her Neighbour In Abia, Made To Swear With The Corpse / Phone Thieves Made To Swim In A Gutter After Being Caught In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thieves Made To Swear With Quran In Kano, As They Surrender (Photos) by Yusuf54: 9:16pm On Jun 04, 2018
pol23:
Welcome!!! Na alfas be the judge now. Notorious criminal arrested by the police will be taking to Alfas... Oh lord my Father...Why am I a Nigerian?..
Go hang urself
Re: Thieves Made To Swear With Quran In Kano, As They Surrender (Photos) by Nobody: 9:27pm On Jun 04, 2018
pol23:
Welcome!!! Na alfas be the judge now. Notorious criminal arrested by the police will be taking to Alfas... Oh lord my Father...Why am I a Nigerian?..
same question I ask myself everyday
Re: Thieves Made To Swear With Quran In Kano, As They Surrender (Photos) by kosoko00: 9:36pm On Jun 04, 2018
...but were they offered some alternative legal form of earning a living in the form of job training/education and business financing provisions or are they just being sold false hopes that life without criminal lifestyle is a bed of roses out there
Re: Thieves Made To Swear With Quran In Kano, As They Surrender (Photos) by JAMESOJAY: 9:37pm On Jun 04, 2018
They are the masters of the coward Yourbas lol
Re: Thieves Made To Swear With Quran In Kano, As They Surrender (Photos) by Funibk: 9:44pm On Jun 04, 2018
for ur cheap mtn data subscription 250mb for #200, 500mb for #350, 1gb for
#600, 2gb for ##1200, 5gb for #2900. for ur notifications for weddings, burials,
seminars etc contact us via 08136130102 on what's app, calls or sms. Thanks
Re: Thieves Made To Swear With Quran In Kano, As They Surrender (Photos) by darqly(m): 11:21pm On Jun 04, 2018
They've killed, they've robbed, they've raped but since they've sworn not to do it again, I guess they're OK angry
Re: Thieves Made To Swear With Quran In Kano, As They Surrender (Photos) by fucktoto: 12:19am On Jun 05, 2018
madridguy:
Welcome development.

you're a heartless mooooooslim fanatic!

hardened, weapon-brandishing aboki criminals were caught and the only thing they did to them swear by kwuruaan, and you call that a "welcome development"?

this is the same way boooohari has been freeing boko haram prisoners to prepare them for the coming elections. shame on you barbaric northern mooooooslims.

please, no insults. ..i'm fasting too. asalamualykum, bro.
Re: Thieves Made To Swear With Quran In Kano, As They Surrender (Photos) by madridguy(m): 3:35am On Jun 05, 2018
hardened, weapon-brandishing aboki criminals were caught by who?

fucktoto:

you're a heartless mooooooslim fanatic!

hardened, weapon-brandishing aboki criminals were caught and the only thing they did to them swear by kwuruaan, and you call that a "welcome development"?

this is the same way boooohari has been freeing boko haram prisoners to prepare them for the coming elections. shame on you barbaric northern mooooooslims.

please, no insults. ..i'm fasting too. asalamualykum, bro.
Re: Thieves Made To Swear With Quran In Kano, As They Surrender (Photos) by fucktoto: 5:59am On Jun 05, 2018
madridguy:
hardened, weapon-brandishing aboki criminals were caught by who?

by aboki gonment.
Re: Thieves Made To Swear With Quran In Kano, As They Surrender (Photos) by vertueptime: 7:18am On Jun 05, 2018
GOFRONT:
Our political office holders already sworn to this same Holy books, yet they Loot with reckless abandon........Na their way

Iv witness these group of jazz men in the north, they go from village to village once a thief sights them he confesses, till they administer an other of repentance, ones he steals again he wnt last more than two days
Re: Thieves Made To Swear With Quran In Kano, As They Surrender (Photos) by GOFRONT(m): 7:42am On Jun 05, 2018
Yea, but unfortunately, the work of those jazzmen is only limited to the village...Whereas there is a place where their services is mostly needed grin grin
Re: Thieves Made To Swear With Quran In Kano, As They Surrender (Photos) by Jerrypolo(m): 9:56am On Jun 05, 2018
madridguy:
Welcome development.
Are you not MAD like this?.
Re: Thieves Made To Swear With Quran In Kano, As They Surrender (Photos) by CofOLandOfPeace(m): 10:22am On Jun 05, 2018
vertueptime:

Iv witness these group of jazz men in the north, they go from village to village once a thief sights them he confesses, till they administer an other of repentance, ones he steals again he wnt last more than two days
Thant's your opinion there of course.
However, you can check our signature in blue just below here for our services and visit our Ikeja office or reach out to us by clicking on the WhatsApp link or call us...
Re: Thieves Made To Swear With Quran In Kano, As They Surrender (Photos) by vertueptime: 2:50pm On Jun 05, 2018
CofOLandOfPeace:

Thant's your opinion there of course.
However, you can check our signature in blue just below here for our services and visit our Ikeja office or reach out to us by clicking on the WhatsApp link or call us...

No i will not check ur signature
Re: Thieves Made To Swear With Quran In Kano, As They Surrender (Photos) by GOFRONT(m): 9:27pm On Jun 05, 2018
Gbam, all the rogues and thieves that turned Nigeria to a cesspit of poverty and darkness all swore by the Koran and Bibles, they all deserve to be flogged with[b] koboko laden with chilly pepper and dumped in the sea to be eaten by sharks and whales [/b]

Lwkmd @ d bolded grin grin.......but funny as it may sound, that's the way its posed to be

(1) (2) (Reply)

4 Nigerians And A Malian Arrested In Kaduna For Sales Of 4,580 Kg Of Drugs / Secondary School Student Shot Dead By Policeman In Niger State (Graphic Pic) / 29 Inmates Escape From Police Cell In Abia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.