Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,858 members, 7,813,924 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:40 PM

List Of Players Surprisingly Not Going To The World Cup - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / List Of Players Surprisingly Not Going To The World Cup (72093 Views)

Why We Don't Need Tammy Abraham And This Set Of Players / FIFA Introduces MRI Scan For Age Of Players To Be Determined / Ole Solskjaer Hands List Of Players To Leave Man United (see Details) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

List Of Players Surprisingly Not Going To The World Cup by Speakdatruth: 8:58pm On Jun 04, 2018
Players who didn't make their country's final world cup list

* Sané, Gotze and Schürrle out of Germany's team list

* Luiz and Sandro not included in Brazil's world cup squad

* Martial, Payet, Lacazette and Benzema missing out for France's World cup final team

* Icardi missing out of Argentina's Squad

* Fabregas, Bellerin, Alonso and Morata out of Spain's team list

* Nainggolan out of Belgium's list

* Wilshere not going to the World cup with England

* Neves out of Portugal's world cup team list

Most surprising for me would be Leroy Sane, Martial, Alonso and Benzema

Which of the player's missing out surprised you?

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: List Of Players Surprisingly Not Going To The World Cup by BabaIbo: 8:59pm On Jun 04, 2018
FTC for the 2nd time today...

I dedicate this to the hustlers out there, your hustle will pay one day cheesy

Back to the post, I feel for those players that were dropped, especially those that performed well this past season, take heart, your time will come

24 Likes

Re: List Of Players Surprisingly Not Going To The World Cup by olayinkaayinde(m): 9:27pm On Jun 04, 2018
Sane & Icardi

96 Likes

Re: List Of Players Surprisingly Not Going To The World Cup by Oluwasaeon(m): 9:28pm On Jun 04, 2018
Icardi and Sane for me

23 Likes

Re: List Of Players Surprisingly Not Going To The World Cup by neezar: 10:10pm On Jun 04, 2018
Surprisingly u say

A good coach won't include Smalling, hart, bellerin, lacasera in his squad

benzema's case is understandable, he has a big issue with the french national team

but the one that shocked the world is the exclusion of sane and martial

sane is the best winger we have in the Epl now

162 Likes 6 Shares

Re: List Of Players Surprisingly Not Going To The World Cup by Houseofglam7(f): 10:10pm On Jun 04, 2018
undecided

2 Likes

Re: List Of Players Surprisingly Not Going To The World Cup by Abatsam111(m): 10:11pm On Jun 04, 2018
Payet got injured during the europa cup finals against athletico madrid,thats why he was not selected.He is one of the key player of france national team!

Meanwhile, I am very broke right now and need money urgently, kindly contact me for any of these services:
* Article writing
* Blog design
* Logo design
* Fixing problems related to blogger platform
* Guest posting on blogs
* Facebook page/group management

You can call/whatsapp me via (070)64272729.

1 Like

Re: List Of Players Surprisingly Not Going To The World Cup by Abfinest007(m): 10:11pm On Jun 04, 2018
buhari name should be first on d list

61 Likes 3 Shares

Re: List Of Players Surprisingly Not Going To The World Cup by Saheed9: 10:11pm On Jun 04, 2018
Insane to leave sane behind

197 Likes 7 Shares

Re: List Of Players Surprisingly Not Going To The World Cup by ibnchokomah(m): 10:11pm On Jun 04, 2018
If they can loan us these players. grin grin

75 Likes 1 Share

Re: List Of Players Surprisingly Not Going To The World Cup by fotadmowmend(m): 10:11pm On Jun 04, 2018
9ja kuku no get any star player

11 Likes

Re: List Of Players Surprisingly Not Going To The World Cup by banjeezay(m): 10:11pm On Jun 04, 2018
Just imagine, the likes of Sane, Icardi, Benzema, and co are missing out in their country's final WC squad list but my own country is going to this same world cup with the likes of Onazi,Omeruo, Echiejile and co. I even read it somewhere tht Onazi was considered cos he's the team Vice captain. Like WTF? Na principal cup una feel say we dey go for? The way all ths pple go beat us come aus ehn, una go tink say we tiff money from world bank ni

278 Likes 26 Shares

Re: List Of Players Surprisingly Not Going To The World Cup by adebayosun02: 10:11pm On Jun 04, 2018
Y
Re: List Of Players Surprisingly Not Going To The World Cup by Famocious(m): 10:11pm On Jun 04, 2018
Lakosa from Nigeria

4 Likes

Re: List Of Players Surprisingly Not Going To The World Cup by 1bunne4lif(m): 10:11pm On Jun 04, 2018
me ;Dme
Re: List Of Players Surprisingly Not Going To The World Cup by soldadoe(m): 10:12pm On Jun 04, 2018
This squad can defeat a really good team.....try harder next time lads

1 Like

Re: List Of Players Surprisingly Not Going To The World Cup by mancityguy: 10:12pm On Jun 04, 2018
sane off all people .. with his current form, what happened to German coach

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: List Of Players Surprisingly Not Going To The World Cup by maverickdude(m): 10:12pm On Jun 04, 2018
Surprising are Sane,alonso,nainggolan

Forward...Sane, Benzema, Payet
Midfield...Fabregas, Wilshere, Nainggolan, Schurrle
Defence....Alonso, Luiz, Bellerin
Gk...Romero

This team will wallop some countries if they were to be playing for a country...chai

38 Likes 1 Share

Re: List Of Players Surprisingly Not Going To The World Cup by IamPopular(m): 10:12pm On Jun 04, 2018
Its obvious deschamps doesnt lacazette... Surprisinq for me its laroy sane...
Re: List Of Players Surprisingly Not Going To The World Cup by Therealev: 10:12pm On Jun 04, 2018
Icardi and Sane, both had fantastic seasons at Club level. It's not fair on their side.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: List Of Players Surprisingly Not Going To The World Cup by elyte89: 10:12pm On Jun 04, 2018
What abt LOKOSA grin grin grin

10 Likes

Re: List Of Players Surprisingly Not Going To The World Cup by Jagaban99(m): 10:12pm On Jun 04, 2018
Madness ... why won’t you carry sane and Icardi to World Cup

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: List Of Players Surprisingly Not Going To The World Cup by Ezedon(m): 10:12pm On Jun 04, 2018
I'm surprised
Re: List Of Players Surprisingly Not Going To The World Cup by ruffhandu: 10:12pm On Jun 04, 2018
[right][/right]
I don't care. Are they prepared for a win?
Re: List Of Players Surprisingly Not Going To The World Cup by Olufemi99(f): 10:12pm On Jun 04, 2018
Pedro
Re: List Of Players Surprisingly Not Going To The World Cup by TheShopKeeper(m): 10:13pm On Jun 04, 2018
...leroy sane should be in the german team..he had a good season at man city...but the coach have made the selection...

1 Like

Re: List Of Players Surprisingly Not Going To The World Cup by kingPhidel(m): 10:13pm On Jun 04, 2018
If you know German squad very well, then sane should be ball boy. Also Mario Gotze despite he's the World Cup winner, his replacement that are in form are numerous. So everyone relax. Let's talk about our onazi and Joel obi, when they get to Russia, mek dem find blanket and helmet so that the bench no go tire dem...

32 Likes

Re: List Of Players Surprisingly Not Going To The World Cup by Ekpoh7(m): 10:13pm On Jun 04, 2018
Benzima dun retire since na.

1 Like

Re: List Of Players Surprisingly Not Going To The World Cup by IykeBazz(m): 10:13pm On Jun 04, 2018
I wish Nigeria should just buy Sane now

11 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Yemisi Yekini, Daughter Of Rashidi Yekini, Celebrates Her Late Father (Photos) / Augustine Mulenga's Daughter Died As He Was Playing During Nigeria-Zambia Match / The Moment Ronaldo Scores Against Morocco To Break World Cup Goal Record (PICS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.