Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,999 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:13 AM

Ole Solskjaer Hands List Of Players To Leave Man United (see Details) - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Ole Solskjaer Hands List Of Players To Leave Man United (see Details) (56250 Views)

Why We Don't Need Tammy Abraham And This Set Of Players / FIFA Introduces MRI Scan For Age Of Players To Be Determined / List Of Players Surprisingly Not Going To The World Cup (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ole Solskjaer Hands List Of Players To Leave Man United (see Details) by logtrend52: 12:35pm On Mar 21, 2019
Manchester United caretaker manager, Ole Gunnar Solskjaer has given the club’s executive chairman, Ed Woodward, the list of players to leave Old Trafford this summer.

Daily Star reports that Solskjaer wants Ed Woodward to sell out Antonio Valencia, Marcos Rojo and Alexis Sanchez at the end of the season.

Solskjaer has made a major impression since being put in caretaker charge following former Red Devils boss, Jose Mourinho’s sacking in December.

The Norwegian has won 10 out of the 13 Premier League games since his appointment and reached the Champions League quarter-finals, where they will tackle Barcelona in April.

The 46-year-old had said earlier this week that he is now working as if he will remain at Old Trafford for many years.

According to him,

“It is clear that I am now working as if I will stay at Man United.

“I think of the club five and 10 years ahead of time now as well.”

Solskjaer’s men are currently in the fifth position on the Premier League table with 58 points from 30 games.

Gist Via :- https://nairatrend.com.ng/pack-your-bags-ole-solskjaer-hands-list-of-players-to-leave-man-united-see-details/

21 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ole Solskjaer Hands List Of Players To Leave Man United (see Details) by Realadey(m): 1:19pm On Mar 21, 2019
Liar,thinking of 5 to 10yrs,when u will be sacked so soon

49 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ole Solskjaer Hands List Of Players To Leave Man United (see Details) by Nobody: 1:58pm On Mar 21, 2019
Realadey:

You spoke my mind bro

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ole Solskjaer Hands List Of Players To Leave Man United (see Details) by ainas247: 2:22pm On Mar 21, 2019
angry Calm down ohh before they turned against you

rank your business on Google fast check my profile

1 Like

Re: Ole Solskjaer Hands List Of Players To Leave Man United (see Details) by omooba969(m): 2:23pm On Mar 21, 2019
Manchester United is now a shadow of itself, thriving on past glory. grin

2 Likes

Re: Ole Solskjaer Hands List Of Players To Leave Man United (see Details) by Aieboocaar(m): 2:23pm On Mar 21, 2019
How mourinho managed to swap a sweet mikhitaryan for a dead wood Alexis still beats my imagination undecided

MOURINHO DESERVES TO BE SACKED OVER AND OVER AGAIN

160 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Ole Solskjaer Hands List Of Players To Leave Man United (see Details) by somto32: 2:24pm On Mar 21, 2019
Good move

1 Like

Re: Ole Solskjaer Hands List Of Players To Leave Man United (see Details) by KINGwax007(m): 2:24pm On Mar 21, 2019
Manchester United board would be a group of idiots to sack the guy

53 Likes

Re: Ole Solskjaer Hands List Of Players To Leave Man United (see Details) by IamPatriotic(m): 2:24pm On Mar 21, 2019
For Valencia, he's right, but Sanchez and Rojo, Ole may later regret if he clears them out without properly replacing them.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ole Solskjaer Hands List Of Players To Leave Man United (see Details) by Chinashopping84: 2:24pm On Mar 21, 2019
if it will improve our chances,carry go.

2 Likes

Re: Ole Solskjaer Hands List Of Players To Leave Man United (see Details) by bid4rich(m): 2:25pm On Mar 21, 2019
If someone is doing something the one you sacked cannot do, then wisdom demands that you give him a chance

If someone you have can do exactly the same thing with someone you are bringing, then why looking further?

The former is about buy buy and buy but the present is working with the resources available to get the job done. Who then is a better manager??

If management is something to go by, then then Norwegian is simply a manager by getting the best from the player mismanaged by the former.

I am not a fan but wisdom is profitable.

74 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Ole Solskjaer Hands List Of Players To Leave Man United (see Details) by tstx(m): 2:25pm On Mar 21, 2019
His first name though

See my signature

1 Like

Re: Ole Solskjaer Hands List Of Players To Leave Man United (see Details) by Anny505(m): 2:25pm On Mar 21, 2019
Not my Marcos Rojo please cry

3 Likes

Re: Ole Solskjaer Hands List Of Players To Leave Man United (see Details) by Fogman(m): 2:25pm On Mar 21, 2019
Sanchez angry angry angry You see your life

7 Likes

Re: Ole Solskjaer Hands List Of Players To Leave Man United (see Details) by April4th(m): 2:25pm On Mar 21, 2019
If he takes Man Utd to the semifinals of the champions league, be rest assured that he’ll retain the job of managing the club on a permanent basis.
Re: Ole Solskjaer Hands List Of Players To Leave Man United (see Details) by omooba969(m): 2:25pm On Mar 21, 2019
Alexis should return to Arsenal.

1 Like

Re: Ole Solskjaer Hands List Of Players To Leave Man United (see Details) by stevebless: 2:25pm On Mar 21, 2019
Hope they can keep him to reap the fruits of his labour.
Re: Ole Solskjaer Hands List Of Players To Leave Man United (see Details) by dipopooo(m): 2:25pm On Mar 21, 2019
I(barca) can't wait to destroy manU home and away

2 Likes

Re: Ole Solskjaer Hands List Of Players To Leave Man United (see Details) by lapazi(m): 2:26pm On Mar 21, 2019
Realadey:

what are you saying, he just lost couple of matches, i dont see any coach out there presently that will offer something else better.
Or are you the one that will sack him?
ManU isnt chelsea oga.

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ole Solskjaer Hands List Of Players To Leave Man United (see Details) by jaxxy(m): 2:27pm On Mar 21, 2019
Really? He’s living off Mourinho’s work.

2 Likes

Re: Ole Solskjaer Hands List Of Players To Leave Man United (see Details) by tsinzu: 2:29pm On Mar 21, 2019
What are the names of the players?
Re: Ole Solskjaer Hands List Of Players To Leave Man United (see Details) by dreyton(m): 2:32pm On Mar 21, 2019
As a united fan, I can't boldly compare my players with other clubs players, it's not only rojo, sanchez, and valencia,,
The only good players in man utd are:- martial, rashford, herrera, degea, Ashley Young, pogba, finish, any other player there is just a sign board undecided

11 Likes

Re: Ole Solskjaer Hands List Of Players To Leave Man United (see Details) by careytommy37(m): 2:35pm On Mar 21, 2019
Ole may have good intentions but everybody knows Man Utd's major issue is in the defense line. His decision to extend the contracts of Young and Jones shows they might struggling defensively for some time to come. Even Bailly is now an error and needs to be shipped out.

2 Likes

Re: Ole Solskjaer Hands List Of Players To Leave Man United (see Details) by Realadey(m): 2:35pm On Mar 21, 2019
lapazi:

what are you saying, he just lost couple of matches, i dont see any coach out there presently that will offer something else better.
Or are you the one that will sack him?
ManU isnt chelsea oga.
What I really mean is that Man utd is bigger than this guy,look at the way the players play under him,I don't see them playing better than d way they are playing now. I am sure he may not last up to 1 year in that position.

3 Likes

Re: Ole Solskjaer Hands List Of Players To Leave Man United (see Details) by lexy2014: 2:38pm On Mar 21, 2019
Realadey:

He won't b sacked cos his appointment is interim and so far, so good
Re: Ole Solskjaer Hands List Of Players To Leave Man United (see Details) by careytommy37(m): 2:39pm On Mar 21, 2019
jaxxy:
Really? He’s living off Mourinho’s work.

Explain what you mean by 'Mourinho’s work'

1 Like

Re: Ole Solskjaer Hands List Of Players To Leave Man United (see Details) by lexy2014: 2:42pm On Mar 21, 2019
dreyton:
As a united fan, I can't boldly compare my players with other clubs players, it's not only rojo, sanchez, and valencia,,
The only good players in man utd are:- martial, rashford, herrera, degea, Ashley Young, pogba, finish, any other player there is just a sign board undecided

There's no player in man united that isn't good. If a player isn't performing well, it doesn't mean d player isn't good. It just means something is wrong that's preventing d player from performing well. Am sure a few months ago, u would have said Lukaku isn't a good player. Sanchez, Rojo, Valencia are very good players.

2 Likes

Re: Ole Solskjaer Hands List Of Players To Leave Man United (see Details) by anambraamaka: 2:43pm On Mar 21, 2019
Okay

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Chierika Ukogu Representing Nigeria At Rio 2016 Olympics / Kylian Mbappe's Father Speaks About Corruption In Africa. / Iceland Players Support Carl Ikeme (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.