Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,257 members, 7,836,182 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:18 PM

List Of Players Surprisingly Not Going To The World Cup - Sports (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / List Of Players Surprisingly Not Going To The World Cup (72171 Views)

Why We Don't Need Tammy Abraham And This Set Of Players / FIFA Introduces MRI Scan For Age Of Players To Be Determined / Ole Solskjaer Hands List Of Players To Leave Man United (see Details) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: List Of Players Surprisingly Not Going To The World Cup by shizzle1: 12:57pm On Jun 05, 2018
okolet:
Leroy Insane

Ola Haeyna ( Nigeria)

Junior Lokoja (Nigeria)

Laccasera ( France)

Ajah Naigolean ( Belgium)

Squirrel (Germany)

Gozie ((Germany)

Juan Matter (Spain)

Rabbit (France)

Anini (Portugal)

cheesy
this got me lmao gringringrin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: List Of Players Surprisingly Not Going To The World Cup by Realhommie(m): 1:58pm On Jun 05, 2018
derrydinny:
benzema has been ostracized from france senior men team, he didn't even go to euro 16, you no dey read news? na payet and sane own shock me pass, after what payet did in euro 16, he would probably be in the team if he stayed in england: learn to be professional in every situation, it helps a lot
Are you saying there's no French based player in that world cup squad with respect to Dmitri Payet?? His not staying back in England shouldn't be an issue, dude had a fantastic season with Marseille and truth be told he deserved to make the final cut. So unfortunate

Modified !!!

I just saw now that he missed out due to injury.. Otherwise he should be in the team based in France or not.
Re: List Of Players Surprisingly Not Going To The World Cup by engrjacuzzi: 2:11pm On Jun 05, 2018
the likes of Yakubu Aiyegbeni and Sanni Keita are missing
Re: List Of Players Surprisingly Not Going To The World Cup by kingPhidel(m): 9:44pm On Jun 05, 2018
viktor88:

Boss , sane played better than all the Germans players last season, how much of them win an award in their league?

The coach is just looking face, picking players that he has been working with before.
Bro, coach low is good , for him to drop sane, he rated his players.
Re: List Of Players Surprisingly Not Going To The World Cup by kingPhidel(m): 10:31pm On Jun 05, 2018
andrew444:

What are you saying bros? who are his replacement? Julian brandt? or who? go and check julian brandt stats you will know sane deserves to be there.

O common stop talking about mario gotze,gotze who is out of form this season and always injured? even gotze him self wasnt expecting to go to the world cup.

Sane is the best German player in europe this season so he deserves to be there okay
bro.. You know coach Lo is good.. For him to drop sane is beyond our analysis..
Re: List Of Players Surprisingly Not Going To The World Cup by kingPhidel(m): 10:33pm On Jun 05, 2018
blaakinlagos:

My brother, i just hope we make it out of the group.

World cup jerseys available, personal names can be fixed on it also as customised. We deliver nationwide, make your order now....08022770642
OK bro.. I hope it's the orgi.. Also I'll prefer pay on delivery option
Re: List Of Players Surprisingly Not Going To The World Cup by andrew444(m): 10:38pm On Jun 05, 2018
kingPhidel:
bro.. You know coach Lo is good.. For him to drop sane is beyond our analysis..

E weak me bros but sane should have been ahead of julian brandt

1 Like

Re: List Of Players Surprisingly Not Going To The World Cup by viktor88: 7:01am On Jun 06, 2018
kingPhidel:
Bro, coach low is good , for him to drop sane, he rated his players.
Good but not above mistakes his decision to drop sane shocked the world of football.

1 Like

Re: List Of Players Surprisingly Not Going To The World Cup by Afobear: 1:57pm On Jun 28, 2018
derrydinny:
nkita, I have said it that I thought it wasn't serious, oloriburuku omo

Dingbat !!! What did your cousin looking like papa ajasco do at the cup ? Yeye
Re: List Of Players Surprisingly Not Going To The World Cup by banjeezay(m): 10:38pm On Jul 16, 2018
prosnadis:
All of u will hide ur faces when Nigeria will qualify from our group.
bros how market? U dey go France? Free bus dey o.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Yemisi Yekini, Daughter Of Rashidi Yekini, Celebrates Her Late Father (Photos) / The Moment Ronaldo Scores Against Morocco To Break World Cup Goal Record (PICS) / Augustine Mulenga's Daughter Died As He Was Playing During Nigeria-Zambia Match

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.