Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,068 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:07 AM

Saraki: One Of Robbery Suspect Pictured With The Senate President At A Function - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Saraki: One Of Robbery Suspect Pictured With The Senate President At A Function (6959 Views)

Abba Kyari Murdered Michael Adiukwu, Offa Bank Robbery Suspect - Gazette / Buhari Pictured With Saraki And Dogara After The Budget Presentation / Dino Melaye Prostrates For Oyedepo, Pictured With Osinbajo, GEJ At Dunamis (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Saraki: One Of Robbery Suspect Pictured With The Senate President At A Function by helpsystem: 11:43pm On Jun 04, 2018
Arrowed is one of d armed robberes in Offa pictured with d Sen President,Sen Bukola Saraki & wife in a uniform cap.
Alot revelation coming out undecided

8 Likes

Re: Saraki: One Of Robbery Suspect Pictured With The Senate President At A Function by zilon12(m): 11:45pm On Jun 04, 2018
Did they have to kill so many people
during the robbery?

So heartless

11 Likes

Re: Saraki: One Of Robbery Suspect Pictured With The Senate President At A Function by DaBullIT(m): 12:04am On Jun 05, 2018
It's been confirmed over and over , this should be guilt by association

8 Likes

Re: Saraki: One Of Robbery Suspect Pictured With The Senate President At A Function by CanineOfJackal: 12:09am On Jun 05, 2018
The op just showed us his dad. thanks

10 Likes

Re: Saraki: One Of Robbery Suspect Pictured With The Senate President At A Function by agadaone1(m): 12:15am On Jun 05, 2018
Re: Saraki: One Of Robbery Suspect Pictured With The Senate President At A Function by Brunicekid(m): 12:23am On Jun 05, 2018
Hmmnnn... Eleyii gidi gan!!!!
Well, i believe that the truth will unravel itself in a short while.

5 Likes

Re: Saraki: One Of Robbery Suspect Pictured With The Senate President At A Function by Opinionated: 12:28am On Jun 05, 2018
I really don't get it.

Why did those guys have to go for robbery?

However, there are always lessons to be learnt from previous crimes. Police should pay more attention to prevention rather than solving crime.

Read What Senate President, Bukola Saraki had to Say About Offa Bank Robbery and Killings

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Saraki: One Of Robbery Suspect Pictured With The Senate President At A Function by MikeBetty(m): 3:45am On Jun 05, 2018
This Op Must Be High On Lizard Shit. The Dressing Code In That Pic Is White And Purple. Being In The Same Function Could Be Coincidence. I Am Not Leting Saraki Of The Hook But This Pix Is Not Enough Evidence For A Case Of Such Magnitude.

6 Likes

Re: Saraki: One Of Robbery Suspect Pictured With The Senate President At A Function by kcwitch(m): 4:28am On Jun 05, 2018
Shey it is robbery suspect or did they say convict? Nigeria police eh. Suspecting a friend of mine for robbery is not same as saying he is a robber. No proof

1 Like

Re: Saraki: One Of Robbery Suspect Pictured With The Senate President At A Function by anigbajumo(m): 5:01am On Jun 05, 2018
MikeBetty:
This Op Must Be High On Lizard Shit. The Dressing Code In That Pic Is White And Purple. Being In The Same Function Could Be Coincidence. I Am Not Leting Saraki Of The Hook But This Pix Is Not Enough Evidence For A Case Of Such Magnitude.

Wait,are u looking another pic entirely or u are high on fermented drugs??

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Saraki: One Of Robbery Suspect Pictured With The Senate President At A Function by OritaIbadan: 5:17am On Jun 05, 2018
But why is this guy Saraki still walking free.

5 Likes

Re: Saraki: One Of Robbery Suspect Pictured With The Senate President At A Function by MVLOX(m): 5:18am On Jun 05, 2018
politicians and robbers whats really the difference??

2 Likes

Re: Saraki: One Of Robbery Suspect Pictured With The Senate President At A Function by bro4u: 5:21am On Jun 05, 2018
All of a sudden the investigative spirit of somebody suddenly pops-up to dig Saraki's photo album, lets just pray they dont go after his sex tapes.

1 Like

Re: Saraki: One Of Robbery Suspect Pictured With The Senate President At A Function by CarGuidNG: 5:39am On Jun 05, 2018
Maybe.
Re: Saraki: One Of Robbery Suspect Pictured With The Senate President At A Function by lawrence35(m): 6:00am On Jun 05, 2018
This story is not adding up.....

1 Like

Re: Saraki: One Of Robbery Suspect Pictured With The Senate President At A Function by seankay(m): 6:07am On Jun 05, 2018
Everyone in the pics should be arrested by SARS.

2 Likes

Re: Saraki: One Of Robbery Suspect Pictured With The Senate President At A Function by Dumdumfashion(f): 6:19am On Jun 05, 2018
They really want to bring saraki down. Goodluck to him because they also dished out the same thing to GEJ
Re: Saraki: One Of Robbery Suspect Pictured With The Senate President At A Function by Randy100: 6:27am On Jun 05, 2018
Not enough evidence. How I wish saraki will be found wanting.
Re: Saraki: One Of Robbery Suspect Pictured With The Senate President At A Function by orisa37: 6:28am On Jun 05, 2018
MikeBetty:

This is too close for comfort. Himself & family may be target for a kill & go operation.

2 Likes

Re: Saraki: One Of Robbery Suspect Pictured With The Senate President At A Function by mu2sa2: 6:31am On Jun 05, 2018
Opinionated:
I really don't get it.

Why did those guys have to go for robbery?

However, there are always lessons to be learnt from previous crimes. Police should pay more attention to prevention rather than solving crime.

Read What Senate President, Bukola Saraki had to Say About Offa Bank Robbery and Killings
These guys operate with impunity because they're protected by the likes of Saraki. Even the Offa robbery would have passed off barely unreported but for their "mistake" of shedding so much blood (police say 33 but vigilantes' leader say over 60 killed). These guys are political thugs by day and robbers at other times -spreading fear and terror in the state. Police and Dss surely know them but their godfathers are the powers that be and so they're untouchable. I also believe that Saraki & co courting these bloodthirsty fiends are being divinely reprimanded for their atrocities. Loot the state treasury silly and silence the people by intimidation - that's the classical mafia style the Saraki family has adopted to maintain their political stranglehold on kwara. Hapless Kwara state has suffered so much in the hands of these heartless people. But God listens to the cry of the oppressed.

12 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Saraki: One Of Robbery Suspect Pictured With The Senate President At A Function by Lipscomb(m): 6:37am On Jun 05, 2018
embarassed you're senseless.
MikeBetty:

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Saraki: One Of Robbery Suspect Pictured With The Senate President At A Function by proudevil: 6:39am On Jun 05, 2018
perez100:
Abacha regime is back according to one man. If you speak against him, they bomb a building and link the bomb blast to you.
simple comprehension Haba.!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Saraki: One Of Robbery Suspect Pictured With The Senate President At A Function by Lipscomb(m): 6:39am On Jun 05, 2018
You get sense bro.
mu2sa2:
These guys operate with impunity because they're protected by the likes of Saraki. Even the Offa robbery would have passed off barely unreported but for their "mistake" of shedding so much blood. These guys are political thugs by day and robbers at other times. Police and Dss surely know them but their godfathers are the powers that be and so they're untouchable. I also believe that Saraki & co courting these bloodthirsty fiends are being divinely reprimanded for their atrocities. Hapless Kwara state has suffered too much damage in the hands of these heartless people. And God listens to the prayers of the oppressed.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Saraki: One Of Robbery Suspect Pictured With The Senate President At A Function by MANNABBQGRILLS: 6:44am On Jun 05, 2018
JUST IMAGINE

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Saraki: One Of Robbery Suspect Pictured With The Senate President At A Function by martolux(m): 6:47am On Jun 05, 2018
Saraki will soon get out of this mess...,.he always does! undecided

1 Like

Re: Saraki: One Of Robbery Suspect Pictured With The Senate President At A Function by Jaideyone(m): 7:07am On Jun 05, 2018
perez100:
Abacha regime is back according to one man. If you speak against him, they bomb a building and link the bomb blast to you.
so the FG set up the robbery, went after the suspects and sent them back in time to associate with saraki so the SP can be arrested?

may God heal you of your folly

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Saraki: One Of Robbery Suspect Pictured With The Senate President At A Function by Blessynokoro: 7:09am On Jun 05, 2018
hmmmm
Re: Saraki: One Of Robbery Suspect Pictured With The Senate President At A Function by Partnerbiz(f): 7:15am On Jun 05, 2018
Is that conclusive?
Does it mean that he sent them to rob and kill?
Re: Saraki: One Of Robbery Suspect Pictured With The Senate President At A Function by dahmie2013: 7:20am On Jun 05, 2018
All I know is Saraki cudnt have told dem 2 rob a bank, let alone kill so many ppl, so all dese one dey're mentning his name like some criminal, dey're on deir own. Maybe dey felt d police willl be intimidated by mentning his name.
Dis case can't be swept under d carpet, justice will be served & I wish dey can bring back firing squad, so dey will be washed with bullets & I will gladly accept d offer 2 do d shooting.
Re: Saraki: One Of Robbery Suspect Pictured With The Senate President At A Function by DrGoodman: 7:24am On Jun 05, 2018
Proves nothing.
Re: Saraki: One Of Robbery Suspect Pictured With The Senate President At A Function by teewhizzy4real(m): 7:32am On Jun 05, 2018
anigbajumo:

Wait,are u looking another pic entirely or u are high on fermented drugs??
fermented kinni laughssssssssssss

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ajaokuta: Reps Panel Recommends Use Of Abacha Loot / Crisis Hits Abia PDP, As Stakeholders Suspend Chairman / APC Has Already Won 2019 Elections –SGF

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.