Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,194 members, 7,822,030 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:43 AM

The Battle Between Buhari And Atiku From The Twitter Poll! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Battle Between Buhari And Atiku From The Twitter Poll! (1196 Views)

MC Oluomo Twitter Poll Between Buhari & Atiku- See Who's Leading / Nnamdi Kanu Trends On Twitter As Atiku From Cameroon Story Gone Viral / Photos Of Kamaludden Bashir Who Trekked For Atiku From Zaria To Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Battle Between Buhari And Atiku From The Twitter Poll! by tomakint: 3:51am On Jun 05, 2018
Ladies and Gentlemen with *31,185 votes* so far and less than *13 hours (meaning votes end by 4pm today, Tuesday June 5th between a sitting President, Muhammadu Buhari and his most feared challenger at the coming 2019 Presidential Elections, Abubakar Atiku)* I hereby present to the house the results so far from a Twitter page of a popular Buhari Apologist, *J.J Omojuwa* on the percentage of votes garnered so far. Could this be the likely results to expect from the Southwest? As J.J. Omojuwa is largely followed by *Southwesterners*��������

Follow the link ������ and vote
https://twitter.com/Omojuwa/status/1001518814339715072?s=19

Re: The Battle Between Buhari And Atiku From The Twitter Poll! by Jasen1(m): 4:22am On Jun 05, 2018
Where did those stupid 35% came from

It's obvious they don't know what is happening in Nigeria

6 Likes

Re: The Battle Between Buhari And Atiku From The Twitter Poll! by tomakint: 4:26am On Jun 05, 2018
Jasen1:

How come no Igbo name there

I still dey wonder where those miserable 35% came from too but what is important here is that Atiku is flogging Buhari and APC to their own games

8 Likes

Re: The Battle Between Buhari And Atiku From The Twitter Poll! by tomakint: 4:35am On Jun 05, 2018
To those saying it doesn't matter, below is a screenshot of what J.J. Omojuwa commands on Twitter;

1 Like

Re: The Battle Between Buhari And Atiku From The Twitter Poll! by Nobody: 4:36am On Jun 05, 2018
Online poll of 300 people

Ask them if they have voters card

35% for Bubu

Well I still see bubu winning the election.
Re: The Battle Between Buhari And Atiku From The Twitter Poll! by Cr7sBabe(f): 5:45am On Jun 05, 2018
Eheheh. Some ppl still get mind vote for Bubu.
Oya, lets vote hre. Like for buhari, share for Atiku

7 Likes 10 Shares

Re: The Battle Between Buhari And Atiku From The Twitter Poll! by Kingsley1000(m): 5:54am On Jun 05, 2018
Buhari we know
Re: The Battle Between Buhari And Atiku From The Twitter Poll! by tuniski: 7:02am On Jun 05, 2018
It is more than clear Nigerians by majority have made up their minds to send Buhari back to Daura!

1 Like

Re: The Battle Between Buhari And Atiku From The Twitter Poll! by obonujoker(m): 7:42am On Jun 05, 2018
Jasen1:

How come no Igbo name there

Yoruba muslims always tend to go along with Buhari coz of religion.....

2 Likes

Re: The Battle Between Buhari And Atiku From The Twitter Poll! by lereinter(m): 8:41am On Jun 05, 2018
the only reason i got my pvc is to vote out buhari, the tyrannt and agent of suffering...

1 Like

Re: The Battle Between Buhari And Atiku From The Twitter Poll! by tomakint: 11:16am On Jun 05, 2018
lereinter:

the only reason i got my pvc is to vote out buhari, the tyrannt and agent of suffering...
Please endeavour to disciple as many as possible of your friends and close associates to do the same
Re: The Battle Between Buhari And Atiku From The Twitter Poll! by tomakint: 11:47am On Jun 05, 2018
lereinter:

Please inform your friends and close associates too.
Re: The Battle Between Buhari And Atiku From The Twitter Poll! by Sirjamo: 12:53pm On Jun 05, 2018
lereinter:

And then what! All the problems in your life will be over?
Re: The Battle Between Buhari And Atiku From The Twitter Poll! by SalamRushdie: 1:22pm On Jun 05, 2018
Sirjamo:

Yes 80 percent of his problem will be over

1 Like

Re: The Battle Between Buhari And Atiku From The Twitter Poll! by tomakint: 9:27pm On Jun 05, 2018
Finally, here are the two different results from J.J Omojuwa just to make sure Buhari wins in one.

Re: The Battle Between Buhari And Atiku From The Twitter Poll! by lereinter(m): 7:55am On Jun 06, 2018
Sirjamo:

i stand for a right cause

go collect your pvc to allow buhari stay, you will not have problems

1 Like

Re: The Battle Between Buhari And Atiku From The Twitter Poll! by Nobody: 8:02am On Jun 06, 2018
This Kingsley Moghalu is looking like a serious contender..

Seems like another "my ambition is not worth the blood of any Nigerian"
Re: The Battle Between Buhari And Atiku From The Twitter Poll! by tomakint: 12:00pm On Jun 06, 2018
lereinter:

i stand for a right cause

go collect your pvc to allow buhari stay, you will not have problems
I respect your matured response to that Buharist
Re: The Battle Between Buhari And Atiku From The Twitter Poll! by buhariguy(m): 1:25pm On Jun 06, 2018
Jasen1:

they came from the lazy idiotic pigs of Biafra.

(1) (Reply)

40yr Ahmed Buhari Declares To Run For Nigeria Presidency Under PDP / #osundecides2018: Street Credibility Of APC And PMB. Pics / Unbelievable: Shocking Thing Northern Elders Said About Atiku Picking Peter Obi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.