Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,222 members, 7,818,762 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:56 AM

Cultist Caught With A Gun In Bayelsa. Beaten Mercilessly (Photos) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Cultist Caught With A Gun In Bayelsa. Beaten Mercilessly (Photos) (32148 Views)

16-Year-Old Anambra Student Cultist Caught With A Double-Barrel Gun In School / Keke Driver Trying To Rape A Schoolgirl Beaten Mercilessly (Photos) / Man Beaten Mercilessly For Sleeping With Another Man's Wife. Graphic Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cultist Caught With A Gun In Bayelsa. Beaten Mercilessly (Photos) by simplyOJ(m): 1:31pm On Jun 05, 2018
See the guy in the second picture laughing. Bad guy grin. I am sure he is the one that panel beat this guy like this
Re: Cultist Caught With A Gun In Bayelsa. Beaten Mercilessly (Photos) by omooba969(m): 1:32pm On Jun 05, 2018
package7:
See chimpanzee, dey for allow the idiot go dark forest, because that's where is family are. animal.

That's Linda Ikeji's....u know.
Re: Cultist Caught With A Gun In Bayelsa. Beaten Mercilessly (Photos) by omooba969(m): 1:34pm On Jun 05, 2018
simplyOJ:
See the guy in the second picture laughing. Bad guy grin. I am sure he is the one that panel beat this guy like this

I don't think so, his white cloth would have been messed up.

Maybe he's the area father in that locality.
Re: Cultist Caught With A Gun In Bayelsa. Beaten Mercilessly (Photos) by vioment: 1:39pm On Jun 05, 2018
May God continue to bless the citizens(whether civilians or not) trying to do right in naija.
Re: Cultist Caught With A Gun In Bayelsa. Beaten Mercilessly (Photos) by MTKbudapest(m): 1:40pm On Jun 05, 2018
one sailor caught...99 free
Re: Cultist Caught With A Gun In Bayelsa. Beaten Mercilessly (Photos) by AerialMapper: 1:40pm On Jun 05, 2018
Orkar pistol!? Is that one gun?? You shoot once, drop it in the sand to cool off before you reload...

1 Like

Re: Cultist Caught With A Gun In Bayelsa. Beaten Mercilessly (Photos) by Deji63: 1:41pm On Jun 05, 2018
This is the type of jungle justice that I like to witness.
Re: Cultist Caught With A Gun In Bayelsa. Beaten Mercilessly (Photos) by package7(m): 1:41pm On Jun 05, 2018
omooba969:

That's Linda Ikeji's....u know.
Bro's, my hands no dey ooo because na jeje I dey my lane.... you are on your own grin
Re: Cultist Caught With A Gun In Bayelsa. Beaten Mercilessly (Photos) by dvkot(m): 1:53pm On Jun 05, 2018
pyyxxaro:
There don beat like 15 years comot from the guy life cool
hahahahaha

1 Like

Re: Cultist Caught With A Gun In Bayelsa. Beaten Mercilessly (Photos) by dazzlingd(m): 1:53pm On Jun 05, 2018
uzeba:
when you commit this type of crime in market place ... that's when you will know you're a fine boy!!

you go dey hear old women they say.... ehyaa see this fine boy Ooooh!!

despite the fact that nobody have ever called you a fine boy in your lifetime!!

Lol grin
Re: Cultist Caught With A Gun In Bayelsa. Beaten Mercilessly (Photos) by KingSango(m): 1:54pm On Jun 05, 2018
dainformant:
Operatives of the Bayelsa Volunteer security service apprehended a suspected cultist in Yenagoa, the state capital. According to reports, the suspect identified as Saviour debekeme, from Aleibiri, Ekeremor Local government area - was arrested with a locally made gun.

Until his arrest, he was residing at Yenezue-gene, Yenagoa.

He reportedly confessed to being a member of the "Supreme Greenland Confraternity"...

The suspect has been handed over to the Bayelsa Police command.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/06/notorious-cultist-apprehended-by-security-operatives-in-bayelsa.html

Sango says the truth to you today, the Bible doesn't speak to homosexuals in Romans 1 but Sodomites. Sodomites are cult prostitutes like the worshipers of Cybelle, the mother goddess, a satanic spirit that they performed all sorts of sodomy rites in order to fuel their local economy. In Greece it was the worship of Alphoditess that spawn their rebellion to the Most High, engaging in sodomy, which is oral, anal sex, along with sex with animals. This is what sodomy is, it's legal definition. Sodomization, an occult ritual, is what corrupts the society. Cult prostitutes are the propagators of sexual deviance, sexual disease and corruption high places, they are temple prostitutes.

Sacred prostitution, temple prostitution, cult prostitution,[1] and religious prostitution are general terms for a sexual rite consisting of sexual intercourse or other sexual activity performed in the context of religious worship, perhaps as a form of fertility rite

Dr. Frances Cress Welsing
American psychiatrist
Frances Cress Welsing was an American Afrocentrist psychiatrist. Her 1970 essay, The Cress Theory of Color-Confrontation and Racism, offered her interpretation on the origins of what she described as white supremacy culture. Wikipedia
Born: March 18, 1935, Chicago, IL
Died: January 2, 2016, Washington, D.C.
Books: The Isis (Yssis) papers
Movies: 500 Years Later
Education: Howard University (1962), Wendell Phillips Academy High School, Antioch College

The Feminization of The Black Man

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mkrTXr4fmec

Temple prostitutes as spoken of by Dr. Francis Cress Welsing when she points out the 9 areas of human activity controlled by the sodomites cults of Roman empire under Freemasonry, Eastern Stars, SkullnBones, Bohemian Grove, Greek Letter Organizations, Catholic Anglican, Episcopal Church Nuns and Priesthoods, College cults formed at Universities under Greek deity worship.

The Sodomites, cult prostitutes scatted out in all the 9 areas and are in control.

1. Economics
2. Education
3. Entertainment
4. Labor
5. Law
6. Politics
7. Religion
8. Sex
9. War/Counter-War

Freemasonry and Jesuit devils in the pulpit.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E7L4V-CbdoQ

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n4KE9Y2QyZk

Freemasonry and Jesuit devils in the pulpit.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ATy0IjJAeho

www.theriseofsodom..com

Ase

Love Sango
Re: Cultist Caught With A Gun In Bayelsa. Beaten Mercilessly (Photos) by GuntersChain(m): 1:57pm On Jun 05, 2018
where is before and after pix, so we can know the extent of damage done.
Re: Cultist Caught With A Gun In Bayelsa. Beaten Mercilessly (Photos) by RockyEyo(m): 2:00pm On Jun 05, 2018
Lovetech45:
Get this Quality Spy Recording Wristwatch, This Recording Wristwatch can video,audio and it can snap pictures secretly without no one knowing. The Recording Wristwatch is mostly use for Crime investigation, Business negotiations, Secret recording, evidence for court and you can use the Wristwatch to secretly monitor people. Price is #20.000. To buy pls call the phone number below on the image. Pay on delivery is available to all States in Nigeria.

Hi can I get the cable? Lost mind sometime back...... very great device
Re: Cultist Caught With A Gun In Bayelsa. Beaten Mercilessly (Photos) by Piousfinesser(m): 2:01pm On Jun 05, 2018
pyyxxaro:
There don beat like 15 years comot from the guy life cool
At least now we can guess his remaining age
Re: Cultist Caught With A Gun In Bayelsa. Beaten Mercilessly (Photos) by omooba969(m): 2:02pm On Jun 05, 2018
package7:
Bro's, my hands no dey ooo because na jeje I dey my lane.... you are on your own grin

Lol...I no mention anything na. cheesy

Re: Cultist Caught With A Gun In Bayelsa. Beaten Mercilessly (Photos) by Deo1986(m): 2:12pm On Jun 05, 2018
Eneyerin:
Why do they insist on calling these people cultists? These are low life thieves and armed robbers.
you're the real cultist abi?

1 Like

Re: Cultist Caught With A Gun In Bayelsa. Beaten Mercilessly (Photos) by Cowbuhari: 2:13pm On Jun 05, 2018
kill d bastard
Re: Cultist Caught With A Gun In Bayelsa. Beaten Mercilessly (Photos) by Deo1986(m): 2:14pm On Jun 05, 2018
Greenlanders, the cult group that were chased from Rivers state by Ateke boys the Icelanders
Re: Cultist Caught With A Gun In Bayelsa. Beaten Mercilessly (Photos) by NotComplaining: 2:49pm On Jun 05, 2018
I want to start a business in exporting beatings, need 10 niggas grin

Forward your CV if youve eva given or taken a correct beating.
Re: Cultist Caught With A Gun In Bayelsa. Beaten Mercilessly (Photos) by Eneyerin: 2:54pm On Jun 05, 2018
Deo1986:
you're the real cultist abi?
you miss understood me any thief that is caught nowadays is called a cultist or is that a collective name armed robbers?

1 Like

Re: Cultist Caught With A Gun In Bayelsa. Beaten Mercilessly (Photos) by davibid: 3:32pm On Jun 05, 2018
Someone without any ambition

undecided
Re: Cultist Caught With A Gun In Bayelsa. Beaten Mercilessly (Photos) by TwentyOnePilots(m): 4:30pm On Jun 05, 2018
The guy on white in the second pic be like... Your fada, with that smile! grin
Re: Cultist Caught With A Gun In Bayelsa. Beaten Mercilessly (Photos) by benedictac(f): 4:50pm On Jun 05, 2018
Them beat am and he sandals still dey him feet? no them nor beat am
Re: Cultist Caught With A Gun In Bayelsa. Beaten Mercilessly (Photos) by Diso60090(m): 5:02pm On Jun 05, 2018
This guy na axe man na so their head dey be with local gun i know them very well any small thing they don talk everything
Re: Cultist Caught With A Gun In Bayelsa. Beaten Mercilessly (Photos) by Btruth: 5:59pm On Jun 05, 2018
can you imagine, person wey never chop belleful still dey follow do cultism. ... yeye!
Re: Cultist Caught With A Gun In Bayelsa. Beaten Mercilessly (Photos) by Jamorezzi: 6:21pm On Jun 05, 2018
How come them beat am and wrist watch still they him hand. The guy strong
Re: Cultist Caught With A Gun In Bayelsa. Beaten Mercilessly (Photos) by Deo1986(m): 9:06pm On Jun 05, 2018
Eneyerin:
you miss understood me any thief that is caught nowadays is called a cultist or is that a collective name armed robbers?
No I understood you quite alright but 95percent of all miscreant are cultist.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cultist Caught With A Gun In Bayelsa. Beaten Mercilessly (Photos) by Slimzybensad: 2:18am On Jun 06, 2018
The idiot hasn't been beaten yet cos he still checks his time by wearing a wrist watch nonsense mtwee! ! angry
Re: Cultist Caught With A Gun In Bayelsa. Beaten Mercilessly (Photos) by sweetlaw: 10:47am On Jun 06, 2018
those ones wey follow am snap pix dey show their fine faces bah so him other members go fit locate them.

the guy face self be like shrine.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Police Dismiss Killer Cop, Arraign Him For Murder (Photo) / Woman Arrested For Burning Half Sister With Hot Iron (Graphic Pic) / Father Of Slain Girl In Port Harcourt Insists Suspect Must Marry Her Corpse

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.