Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,592 members, 7,812,929 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:50 PM

Emeka Ike:-winner Of Gulder Celebrity Showdown! - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Emeka Ike:-winner Of Gulder Celebrity Showdown! (5838 Views)

Chika Ike Wore This To Church Today (photo) / Top 10 Revelations From The Don Jazzy And Olamide Showdown At The Headies / Emeka Ike To Pastor Chris Okotie: You Are An Anti-christ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Emeka Ike:-winner Of Gulder Celebrity Showdown! by Nizoral(f): 6:52pm On May 31, 2010
Am soo angry jor i neva wantd emeka 2 win, wantd dare, nway i gbadu his strategy dr waitd 4 al 2 dig b4 he came along and dug dn fwound d goldn goblet. Igbo man wif sense
Re: Emeka Ike:-winner Of Gulder Celebrity Showdown! by Nizoral(f): 6:52pm On May 31, 2010
Am soo angry jor i neva wantd emeka 2 win, wantd dare, nway i gbadu his strategy dr waitd 4 al 2 dig b4 he came along and dug dn fwound d goldn goblet. Igbo man wif sense
Re: Emeka Ike:-winner Of Gulder Celebrity Showdown! by dipo2much(m): 7:33pm On May 31, 2010
thank God the Nonsense is over
Re: Emeka Ike:-winner Of Gulder Celebrity Showdown! by surugede(m): 7:55pm On May 31, 2010
2 show how ppl hated the show and the winner, nobody posted any picture of the winner. Na wah ooooooo!!!!! me i know too like the show also, but the reason y i never watched was bc G. Nnaji was the anchor. I dnt ve an tin against her, but i tink her being there was a miss match
Re: Emeka Ike:-winner Of Gulder Celebrity Showdown! by owners: 9:21pm On May 31, 2010
I watched the show, i used to be Emekas fan but i personally felt he was fake (acted 4 the cameras) during the show. Dare was matured, Showkey was just real-i was rooting for him. For the ladies/women, i liked WEIRD MC, she was great.
Re: Emeka Ike:-winner Of Gulder Celebrity Showdown! by yemivictor: 9:43pm On May 31, 2010
Shouldn't the money go to charity or something, as it is being done in other climes? I mean, they're supposed to be celebrities, aren't they?
Re: Emeka Ike:-winner Of Gulder Celebrity Showdown! by semid4lyfe(m): 10:59pm On May 31, 2010
And I so much wanted Dare to win cry undecided
Re: Emeka Ike:-winner Of Gulder Celebrity Showdown! by adexchamp(m): 8:07am On Jun 01, 2010
I wonder who the organisers and the participants of the gulder ultimate search celebrity showdown are fooling, 2 weeks before they announced the winner yesterday i saw Daddy Showkey at ojodu berger buying fuel at a filling station and i was just wondering that why is it so because i thought he was in the bush slong with her friends participating in the reality show but here he was driniv around the city and attending to business, this just concluded gulder ultimate search is a FAKE, they r just trying ton fool themselves.
Re: Emeka Ike:-winner Of Gulder Celebrity Showdown! by mayrho(m): 8:11am On Jun 01, 2010
Tribalistic Show
Re: Emeka Ike:-winner Of Gulder Celebrity Showdown! by tosinaded(m): 8:28am On Jun 01, 2010
congrats to Emeka jor. . . y i go beef am for being himself on camp sef?
Re: Emeka Ike:-winner Of Gulder Celebrity Showdown! by otukpo(f): 8:34am On Jun 01, 2010
Like him or hate him, Emeka Ike won and i am happy for him.
In a game like that, anybody cld be the winner so why hate.
Emeka Ike deserves the winning just like Dare and Daddy Showkey.
Re: Emeka Ike:-winner Of Gulder Celebrity Showdown! by mayrho(m): 8:37am On Jun 01, 2010
We know he won but check out the program compere and majority of the participant, past winners etc.
Am I wrong isn't it tribalistic?
Re: Emeka Ike:-winner Of Gulder Celebrity Showdown! by tosinaded(m): 9:07am On Jun 01, 2010
hun?
Re: Emeka Ike:-winner Of Gulder Celebrity Showdown! by Meldrick(m): 9:41am On Jun 01, 2010
Did anyone see the expression on Dare's face? I was quite dissapointed. Immediately Emeka Ike dug and shouted that he has seen the gublet, Darey was about muscling him out of the way to get the gublet but he just gave up. I saw dissapointment written all over his face because he was really close to the area where the gublet was hidden. Daddy Showkey was really matured.

Congrats to Emeka but Guiness must concentrate on enrishing the poor people living in the creeks.
Re: Emeka Ike:-winner Of Gulder Celebrity Showdown! by cypher654: 9:43am On Jun 01, 2010
dats d worst show ever.emeka ike is jus so fakeeeeeeeeeee
wish daddy showkey saw it early
any way sha hope he wont run mad cos of the cheese
Re: Emeka Ike:-winner Of Gulder Celebrity Showdown! by Censorial: 10:00am On Jun 01, 2010
maybe his winning is a lesson to Dare, he was so confident he was going to win

Congrats Emeka! though i didnt realy wish you won
Re: Emeka Ike:-winner Of Gulder Celebrity Showdown! by kemisuga(f): 10:01am On Jun 01, 2010
Emeka was just lucky.

He didnt have much people to celebrate with him.  Maybe he has few fans. tongue tongue tongue

Showkey, needed the money so badly.
But wish Dare win. cry
Re: Emeka Ike:-winner Of Gulder Celebrity Showdown! by babsmii(m): 10:26am On Jun 01, 2010
mayrho:

Tribalistic Show

huh shocked
please elaborate r u from the north please??
Re: Emeka Ike:-winner Of Gulder Celebrity Showdown! by sessy2(f): 10:29am On Jun 01, 2010
why is it dat, all the ladies wish Dare won? ha ha ha ha ha, thank God Emeka won. congrats man even thou i dint watch d show, but i sure know u derserve it.enjoy ur dough.
Re: Emeka Ike:-winner Of Gulder Celebrity Showdown! by Damysa(f): 10:32am On Jun 01, 2010
I wonder who the organisers and the participants of the gulder ultimate search celebrity showdown are fooling, 2 weeks before they announced the winner yesterday i saw Daddy Showkey at  ojodu berger buying fuel at a filling station and i was just wondering that why is it so because i thought he was in the bush slong with her friends participating in the reality show but here he was driniv around the city and attending to business, this just concluded gulder ultimate search is a FAKE, they r just trying ton fool themselves.

Please note that the show wasnt a aired live as events were happening in the jungle, that's why it was being shown weekly. The show was already over before u you saw 'DADDY' at Ojodu.

Did anyone see the expression on Dare's face? I was quite dissapointed. Immediately Emeka Ike dug and shouted that he has seen the gublet, Darey was about muscling him out of the way to get the gublet but he just gave up. I saw dissapointment written all over his face because he was really close to the area where the gublet was hidden. Daddy Showkey was really matured.

Congrats to Emeka but Guiness must concentrate on enrishing the poor people living in the creeks.

The show was sponsored by Nigerian Breweries and not Guinness

And for all those hating/ranting because Emeka won, I just wonder why it has become a norm to  hate people's success rather than rejoice with them. I think it's just out of sheer jelousy, if Darey or Daddy Showkey had won this same people criticising would have still complained. personally I thought Darey would win but Emeka won with a very slim chance cos he was the last to arrive and applied less efforts.

Minutes into the last task I gave up on Emeka because he was so slow and probably tired, I think he too didnt know he was going to win or was he just being calculative.

Anyways the lessons I have learnt here is that hardwork is not just enough to get u ahead in life, strategies + luck also helps.
Re: Emeka Ike:-winner Of Gulder Celebrity Showdown! by dbigrod(m): 10:53am On Jun 01, 2010
[size=16pt]emeka won .period.why shld the busybody Dare win?u guys are funny.if Dare had won u pple would come here to say that u wished emeka has won it.naija mentality[/size]
Re: Emeka Ike:-winner Of Gulder Celebrity Showdown! by chisomquee: 10:56am On Jun 01, 2010
i wished Dare won,Emeka is too proud.
Re: Emeka Ike:-winner Of Gulder Celebrity Showdown! by Meldrick(m): 11:29am On Jun 01, 2010
Damysa:

The show was sponsored by Nigerian Breweries and not Guinness

Oh thanks for the correction or reminder.

Damysa:

personally I thought Darey would win but Emeka won with a very slim chance cos he was the last to arrive and applied less efforts.

Minutes into the last task I gave up on Emeka because he was so slow and probably tired, I think he too didnt know he was going to win or was he just being calculative.

Now you remember Ecclessiates 9:11

The race is not to the swift, neither the battle for the strong, nor yet bread to men of skill but time and chance happeneth to them all.
Re: Emeka Ike:-winner Of Gulder Celebrity Showdown! by MELAA: 11:40am On Jun 01, 2010
All of you wishing that Dare or Showkey should have been the winner of the  celebrity show,  stop wishing!! because your wishes can not change the already winner of the celebrity show (Emeka Ike). Just accept the winner and celebrity him wether you like him or not. Shogbo!
Re: Emeka Ike:-winner Of Gulder Celebrity Showdown! by IgboMafia: 12:05pm On Jun 01, 2010
IKE GA AGWU NDI ASIRI!! OSO NDI OWENDI!! IHE ME EMELA NA NDI MMADU GA EKWURIRI, [/color].!!!! All these yoruba fools, they turned the show to become a yoruba language programe. Cowards they are. emeka just showed them the Igbo man's resilient spirit. [color=#000099]NWANNE kuwa your cash.[b][/b]
Re: Emeka Ike:-winner Of Gulder Celebrity Showdown! by ud4u: 1:21pm On Jun 01, 2010
Just a game of luck, there is nothing more to say than congrates to him any other thing apart from that is jealousy and wasting of time.
Re: Emeka Ike:-winner Of Gulder Celebrity Showdown! by Meldrick(m): 1:41pm On Jun 01, 2010
Igbo Mafia:

IKE GA AGWU NDI ASIRI!! OSO NDI OWENDI!! IHE ME EMELA NA NDI MMADU GA EKWURIRI, [/color].!!!! All these yoruba fools, they turned the show to become a yoruba language programe. Cowards they are. emeka just showed them the Igbo man's resilient spirit. [color=#000099]NWANNE kuwa your cash.[b][/b]

YOU HAVE STARTED. YOU REBEL, YOU WANT TO TURN THIS TREAD INTO A TRIBAL THING. YOU BETTER WASH YOUR BRAIN, THE PEOPLE ON THIS THREAD ARE CELEBRATING THE WINNER NOT HIS TRIBE OR LINEAGE. DON'T DERAIL THIS THREAD WITH YOUR IMMATURITY. YORUBA, IGBO, HAUSA ARE ALL ONE.
Re: Emeka Ike:-winner Of Gulder Celebrity Showdown! by comoros: 1:52pm On Jun 01, 2010
WTF angry Crazy company splashing 7.7Mil Naira on people who hardly drink their brand and are already financially stable, while the guzzlers of around 7-8 bottles of Gulder at a sitting are the same ignoramuses watching the programme on TV. The money should be for people that don't have money, not movie stars who're already fine angry angry angry
Re: Emeka Ike:-winner Of Gulder Celebrity Showdown! by tosinaded(m): 2:52pm On Jun 01, 2010
common sense no common walahi
Re: Emeka Ike:-winner Of Gulder Celebrity Showdown! by adexchamp(m): 2:55pm On Jun 01, 2010
I am so dissapointed in NB for sponsoring that kind of worthless show,instead of replenishing the lives of millions of Nigerians living in abject poverty but they are there splashing out millions to self-made millionaire celebs, !!!!
Re: Emeka Ike:-winner Of Gulder Celebrity Showdown! by suxes2005(m): 3:53pm On Jun 01, 2010
C'grats 2 him jo

y una no go play 2? wey una come
dey kastig8 d guy here?

SHALOM
Re: Emeka Ike:-winner Of Gulder Celebrity Showdown! by favouredjb(f): 4:53pm On Jun 01, 2010
the show was dry,i have to say
i stopped watching after few episodes

congrats to emeka

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Photos Of Pretty Splash FM Presenter Ronke Giwa / Funke Akindele And Fiancé JJC Having Fun In Bed (see Photos) / "Give Me This Thing You No Gree" - Tearful Yul Edochie Tells Destiny Etiko

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.