Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,065 members, 7,835,602 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:19 PM

Wild Chimpanzee Killed And Roasted In Delta State (Photos) - Food (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Wild Chimpanzee Killed And Roasted In Delta State (Photos) (68308 Views)

How A Snake Was Killed And Eaten / Chimpanzee Killed And Roasted In Warri, Delta State. Graphic Photos! / Snake Killed And Cooked At Corpers' Lodge In Cross River State (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wild Chimpanzee Killed And Roasted In Delta State (Photos) by Fourwinds: 6:06pm On Jun 05, 2018
gabpaul:
It looks like a human being undecided
yeah....that alone makes it disgusting to me

1 Like

Re: Wild Chimpanzee Killed And Roasted In Delta State (Photos) by deboysben(m): 6:06pm On Jun 05, 2018
This is where you needed police to act, just arrest both the murderer of this animal and even the viewers.

3 Likes

Re: Wild Chimpanzee Killed And Roasted In Delta State (Photos) by Lexusgs430: 6:07pm On Jun 05, 2018
Beta peppersoup don land .... Very high protein meat....
Re: Wild Chimpanzee Killed And Roasted In Delta State (Photos) by gwama: 6:07pm On Jun 05, 2018
He guys, you're not afraid of Ebola ?? Is it the domestic meat that is finished cry cry
Re: Wild Chimpanzee Killed And Roasted In Delta State (Photos) by kachijack(m): 6:07pm On Jun 05, 2018
Kai, there is indeed hunger in the land. How can someone consciously set out to kill and partake in the eating of a Chimpanzee. The thought of people eating this meat alone is enough to make me stay away from anything meat for the next one month.
Anigreat:
shocked

People are wicked!

This is cannibalism!

How can you do this to a hairy version of human being? When are we going to be free from dark age?

2 Likes

Re: Wild Chimpanzee Killed And Roasted In Delta State (Photos) by princeade86(m): 6:07pm On Jun 05, 2018
oyinbo will always be ahead of us.

1 Like

Re: Wild Chimpanzee Killed And Roasted In Delta State (Photos) by chuksjuve(m): 6:07pm On Jun 05, 2018
Food Don done for boys .

Transmission transmission our own here!

Over !
Re: Wild Chimpanzee Killed And Roasted In Delta State (Photos) by 7Prophets(m): 6:07pm On Jun 05, 2018
Ebola right now

2 Likes

Re: Wild Chimpanzee Killed And Roasted In Delta State (Photos) by columbus007(m): 6:07pm On Jun 05, 2018
he who eats chimpanzee has also eat human unknowingly.

3 Likes

Re: Wild Chimpanzee Killed And Roasted In Delta State (Photos) by Coldfeets: 6:07pm On Jun 05, 2018
This is nothing but pure murder! cry cry cry

2 Likes

Re: Wild Chimpanzee Killed And Roasted In Delta State (Photos) by skolobo: 6:07pm On Jun 05, 2018
Na Ebola Dem wan chop so later Dem go spread the disease for we country

1 Like

Re: Wild Chimpanzee Killed And Roasted In Delta State (Photos) by clive2u(m): 6:08pm On Jun 05, 2018
I pray its not wild ebola

1 Like

Re: Wild Chimpanzee Killed And Roasted In Delta State (Photos) by ifymadu: 6:08pm On Jun 05, 2018
Na wa, nothing people no go eat. This is almost roasting and eating a human being. Is it hunger or something?

1 Like

Re: Wild Chimpanzee Killed And Roasted In Delta State (Photos) by bluestone01(m): 6:09pm On Jun 05, 2018
Anyone to eat this should be count heartless

1 Like

Re: Wild Chimpanzee Killed And Roasted In Delta State (Photos) by Acidosis(m): 6:09pm On Jun 05, 2018
Holy crap!! Are you for real?!
Re: Wild Chimpanzee Killed And Roasted In Delta State (Photos) by thunderbabs: 6:09pm On Jun 05, 2018
Chai. shocked who did this wickedness?

You burnt your ancestor alive shocked jus pray da meat doesnt choke you ooo

1 Like

Re: Wild Chimpanzee Killed And Roasted In Delta State (Photos) by nerilove(m): 6:09pm On Jun 05, 2018
This is obscenity. It looks like a human being. Why don't we all love nature and conserve these endangered species. May God help us because Naija people can eat anything including the mosquitoes that bite them at night.

3 Likes

Re: Wild Chimpanzee Killed And Roasted In Delta State (Photos) by vioment: 6:10pm On Jun 05, 2018
you might as well eat humans. Carnivores group of people is what i see here.

What happened to caging, feeding, studying, and understanding these animals except a situation where you can't help yourself.

Na only oyibo sabi study these animals? This could have been captured and donated to a school where students want to study these things and help us understand them better or help us in other forms.

Barbarism is not swag; It's heavy mumuism.
Re: Wild Chimpanzee Killed And Roasted In Delta State (Photos) by bid4rich(m): 6:10pm On Jun 05, 2018
There is only one thing I can say and that is

..........there is hunger in the land.........

1 Like

Re: Wild Chimpanzee Killed And Roasted In Delta State (Photos) by Nairalandmentor(m): 6:11pm On Jun 05, 2018
Kowor:
Wrong country to visit.

My brother you are so on point
Re: Wild Chimpanzee Killed And Roasted In Delta State (Photos) by Viergeachar: 6:12pm On Jun 05, 2018
Looonatic animal conservationists here and there.

God who created these animals has given us express permission to eat them.

2 Likes

Re: Wild Chimpanzee Killed And Roasted In Delta State (Photos) by bid4rich(m): 6:12pm On Jun 05, 2018
Food don done for garri crew grin grin
Re: Wild Chimpanzee Killed And Roasted In Delta State (Photos) by abokikhalifa: 6:13pm On Jun 05, 2018
I miss warri lifestyle like mad.
Re: Wild Chimpanzee Killed And Roasted In Delta State (Photos) by BabaIbo: 6:13pm On Jun 05, 2018
HungerBAD !!!
Chai
Re: Wild Chimpanzee Killed And Roasted In Delta State (Photos) by translux(m): 6:14pm On Jun 05, 2018
These people should be charged with murder case.

1 Like

Re: Wild Chimpanzee Killed And Roasted In Delta State (Photos) by Nobody: 6:15pm On Jun 05, 2018
Buhari it shall never be well with you for this induced hunger!

Tufiakwaaaaaaaaa!

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Wild Chimpanzee Killed And Roasted In Delta State (Photos) by adecz: 6:16pm On Jun 05, 2018
shocked shocked shocked

Ppl that can roast & eat such a creature,

with small encouragement, dem go chop
human being.... undecided undecided undecided

A disgusting sight....

In my next life,
I no go be black man at all.

In fact, I no go near Africa!!! Dem ppl
are just natural born savages....

1 Like

Re: Wild Chimpanzee Killed And Roasted In Delta State (Photos) by Spontaneous21(f): 6:17pm On Jun 05, 2018
I think humans addressing ourselves as "higher animals" is both presumptuous and preposterous!
Where is the highness?!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Wild Chimpanzee Killed And Roasted In Delta State (Photos) by abokikhalifa: 6:17pm On Jun 05, 2018
IamPlato:

These Ones Will Eat Their Fellow Humans

Yes now. No F with warri people o

1 Like

Re: Wild Chimpanzee Killed And Roasted In Delta State (Photos) by Acidosis(m): 6:17pm On Jun 05, 2018
These are the kind of people we see at the polling units. The fear of what to eat today won't make them reason. This animal could have gotten them more money, more food.

We don't value culture, no value for history, art, artefacts, or wildlife, no value for vintage and nature. It is always about what to eat; "owo da?" (where is the money?); and what you have for "awon boys". Give some Nigerians 50k, they will sell their grannies in the village. It is that bad.

May God deliver us in this country.

4 Likes

Re: Wild Chimpanzee Killed And Roasted In Delta State (Photos) by xjiggy: 6:17pm On Jun 05, 2018
See as men dey roast their cousin. No chills at all

1 Like

Re: Wild Chimpanzee Killed And Roasted In Delta State (Photos) by abokikhalifa: 6:18pm On Jun 05, 2018
I wish Nigerians can hunt thier bad politicians like this

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Lady Regrets The N18k Worth Of Pepper Soup She Ordered (Photos, Video) / Man Eats A Plate Of Eba And Cat Head, Shows It Off (Photos) / A Review Of Amala Skye Restaurant In Ibadan (with Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.