Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,282 members, 7,836,256 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:49 AM

Wild Chimpanzee Killed And Roasted In Delta State (Photos) - Food (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Wild Chimpanzee Killed And Roasted In Delta State (Photos) (68313 Views)

How A Snake Was Killed And Eaten / Chimpanzee Killed And Roasted In Warri, Delta State. Graphic Photos! / Snake Killed And Cooked At Corpers' Lodge In Cross River State (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wild Chimpanzee Killed And Roasted In Delta State (Photos) by PAGAN9JA(m): 6:40pm On Jun 05, 2018
Pure Cannibalism. bloody savages from the pitts of hell.
Re: Wild Chimpanzee Killed And Roasted In Delta State (Photos) by flamingfire24(m): 6:42pm On Jun 05, 2018
warri know dey cary las
Re: Wild Chimpanzee Killed And Roasted In Delta State (Photos) by okolet(m): 6:47pm On Jun 05, 2018
otega007:
happening now in warri-effurun close to popular effurun market .it was kill with the help of local Hurters

grin

Re: Wild Chimpanzee Killed And Roasted In Delta State (Photos) by Diso60090(m): 6:49pm On Jun 05, 2018
Anigreat:
shocked

People are wicked!

This is cannibalism!

How can you do this to a hairy version of human being? When are we going to be free from dark age?

When bubu leave office
Re: Wild Chimpanzee Killed And Roasted In Delta State (Photos) by Seun360(m): 6:51pm On Jun 05, 2018
Primitive people.
Re: Wild Chimpanzee Killed And Roasted In Delta State (Photos) by ensamy(m): 6:52pm On Jun 05, 2018
Chaiiiii this people are cannibals. How can they eat an ape that is thier ancestors hmmm mbanu maka nu why why.
Re: Wild Chimpanzee Killed And Roasted In Delta State (Photos) by Pebcak: 6:53pm On Jun 05, 2018
Re: Wild Chimpanzee Killed And Roasted In Delta State (Photos) by Baroba(m): 6:53pm On Jun 05, 2018
vioment:
you might as well eat humans. Carnivores group of people is what i see here.

What happened to caging, feeding, studying, and understanding these animals except a situation where you can't help yourself.

Na only oyibo sabi study these animals? This could have been captured and donated to a school where students want to study these things and help us understand them better or help us in other forms.

Barbarism is not swag; It's heavy mumuism.

Shhh... Someone will soon accuse you of forming oyibo..The savagery in this country is on a different level..What next? If you can slaughter and roast an animal you share 95+ percentage of your DNA, then human meat is not far off..This country sickens me.

1 Like

Re: Wild Chimpanzee Killed And Roasted In Delta State (Photos) by SoapQueen(f): 6:53pm On Jun 05, 2018
I shame for my area!!
Re: Wild Chimpanzee Killed And Roasted In Delta State (Photos) by babepink(f): 6:56pm On Jun 05, 2018
This is bad in all ramifications.it looks human for crying out loud.Very soon most wild life will become extinct in this country.
Re: Wild Chimpanzee Killed And Roasted In Delta State (Photos) by Nobody: 6:59pm On Jun 05, 2018
Cannibalism

Where are the conservatory organizations in Nigeria?

What a junk country
Re: Wild Chimpanzee Killed And Roasted In Delta State (Photos) by Chubhie: 6:59pm On Jun 05, 2018
What madness But then, if human life is worth nothing in jungle Nigeria, How much more a fellow primate as chimpanzee?

Modified

Just shared this link to show the world a Salvaged This Is Nigeria.
Re: Wild Chimpanzee Killed And Roasted In Delta State (Photos) by blacq2009(m): 7:01pm On Jun 05, 2018
Man's injustice to fellow "man".
Re: Wild Chimpanzee Killed And Roasted In Delta State (Photos) by bellville: 7:03pm On Jun 05, 2018
These people are roasting their ancestors. They are not even scared of ebola

1 Like

Re: Wild Chimpanzee Killed And Roasted In Delta State (Photos) by Kingdolo(m): 7:04pm On Jun 05, 2018
Can't eat that. Looks too human.
Re: Wild Chimpanzee Killed And Roasted In Delta State (Photos) by ELgordo(m): 7:06pm On Jun 05, 2018
HungerBAD:
Savages.
that's the word
Re: Wild Chimpanzee Killed And Roasted In Delta State (Photos) by revontuli(f): 7:07pm On Jun 05, 2018
babepink:
This is bad in all ramifications.it looks human for crying out loud.Very soon most wild life will become extinct in this country.

Exactly, this is just an inch away from cannibalism. It looks too much like a human, chai! This needs to be outlawed asap, if those crazies stoop down to eating a monkey, who could say they won't eat human flesh next?
Re: Wild Chimpanzee Killed And Roasted In Delta State (Photos) by Divay22(f): 7:10pm On Jun 05, 2018
abokikhalifa:
I miss warri lifestyle like mad.
There's nothing to miss here abeg..
Re: Wild Chimpanzee Killed And Roasted In Delta State (Photos) by KrystosCJ(m): 7:12pm On Jun 05, 2018
Ebola loading.

1 Like

Re: Wild Chimpanzee Killed And Roasted In Delta State (Photos) by akdjr(m): 7:18pm On Jun 05, 2018
I have never tasted Chimpanzees meat before. I wish I was there.
Re: Wild Chimpanzee Killed And Roasted In Delta State (Photos) by YorubaAssasin: 7:28pm On Jun 05, 2018
Why is this news? undecided

These are the same pple that are known for their cannibalism since the war.

I'll NEVER mingle with okoro pple! They're a bunch of wild animals, wild savages, wild bunch! angry
Re: Wild Chimpanzee Killed And Roasted In Delta State (Photos) by Buffalowings3(m): 7:28pm On Jun 05, 2018
Wtf
This is cannibalism at its worst
Re: Wild Chimpanzee Killed And Roasted In Delta State (Photos) by benfluleck: 7:31pm On Jun 05, 2018
They don't know what diseases this thing might be carrying. This is why diseases like Ebola are still in Africa because our people are just dumb. This is exactly how aids started dumb people making dumb decisions shocked
Re: Wild Chimpanzee Killed And Roasted In Delta State (Photos) by spartan117(m): 7:31pm On Jun 05, 2018
iamwoods:
where do you see gorilla in the first place.. Stop weed
It was there in the initial post before it was edited. Learn to be civil in your comments.
Re: Wild Chimpanzee Killed And Roasted In Delta State (Photos) by fucktoto: 7:32pm On Jun 05, 2018
last time, i saw a thread about a chimpanzee that followed a farmer home. i hope it's not the same chimpanzee they're roasting here.

this thing really pain me, i swear!
Re: Wild Chimpanzee Killed And Roasted In Delta State (Photos) by YoungDenzel(m): 7:35pm On Jun 05, 2018
this people have not watched the Return of planet of Apes this people have not watched the Return of planet of Apes grin
Re: Wild Chimpanzee Killed And Roasted In Delta State (Photos) by planetbluz: 7:35pm On Jun 05, 2018
Smtimes i force myself to belief that the black race is a burden to humanity, myself included.
Re: Wild Chimpanzee Killed And Roasted In Delta State (Photos) by fucktoto: 7:40pm On Jun 05, 2018
okerekeikpo:
I thought it's only Ngwa people that eat human beings

are you mad?

fvck you very much!! angry
Re: Wild Chimpanzee Killed And Roasted In Delta State (Photos) by Goalnaldo(m): 7:40pm On Jun 05, 2018
In that side of delta nothing affects them even Ebola sees them and run.
Re: Wild Chimpanzee Killed And Roasted In Delta State (Photos) by daylae(m): 7:41pm On Jun 05, 2018
cannibals in the making.
Re: Wild Chimpanzee Killed And Roasted In Delta State (Photos) by Nobody: 7:46pm On Jun 05, 2018
HungerBAD:
Savages.
you no know say HungerBAD?
Re: Wild Chimpanzee Killed And Roasted In Delta State (Photos) by KardinalZik(m): 7:49pm On Jun 05, 2018
animalhuman:
Why did they have to kill it nao

One day we'll wake up not seeing any wild life in our dear country

You want them to multiply so that they can be kidnapping us just like the Ugandan case, abi?

Killing them is right, because they are a threat.

BUT

Eating them is wrong, because they a hairy version of humans.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Lady Regrets The N18k Worth Of Pepper Soup She Ordered (Photos, Video) / Man Eats A Plate Of Eba And Cat Head, Shows It Off (Photos) / A Review Of Amala Skye Restaurant In Ibadan (with Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.