Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,308 members, 7,836,337 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:38 AM

Catholic Church Protests In Owerri Over Fraud And Thuggery By Politicians(photos - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Catholic Church Protests In Owerri Over Fraud And Thuggery By Politicians(photos (17945 Views)

ANAMBRA: Church Protests As Ritual Killers, Drug Lords Take Over State / Collation Officer In Igalama-Odolu Presents N50,000 Bribe Offered By Politicians / Herdsmen Killings: Catholic Church Protests On Tuesday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Catholic Church Protests In Owerri Over Fraud And Thuggery By Politicians(photos by desmond2pk: 4:12pm On Jun 05, 2018
Medicine after death after okoroocha has finished imo state
Re: Catholic Church Protests In Owerri Over Fraud And Thuggery By Politicians(photos by chuksanambra: 4:12pm On Jun 05, 2018
SamuelAnyawu:
cheesy Exactly Padre we need a decent Governor like Senator Samuel Anyanwu in 2019

See the clown making a mockery of himself here. Dino walked into the Senate Chambers unassisted but Anyanwu, Murray-Bruce and other dumb hypocrites were helping him out like a cripple.

Anyanwu is not going to smell that seat as he's a dumb fraudster worse than Rochas.

1 Like

Re: Catholic Church Protests In Owerri Over Fraud And Thuggery By Politicians(photos by chuksanambra: 4:12pm On Jun 05, 2018
Rochas is finished. This was how they wrecked Ohakim.
Re: Catholic Church Protests In Owerri Over Fraud And Thuggery By Politicians(photos by sanpipita(m): 4:13pm On Jun 05, 2018
Mutemenot:
Rochas we warned you, even gave you instances using Ohakim as an example but you ignored. Now Catholic has spoken, we all know what Catholic church in SE is capable of doing shocked

Will the entire Catholic in SE come and vote in IMO state? Rochas isn't ohakim, let them try nonsense and see, moreover its this same Catholic that blackmailed ohakim and brought in rochas, he is the fruit of their labour let them stop making noise
Re: Catholic Church Protests In Owerri Over Fraud And Thuggery By Politicians(photos by greenprince(m): 4:13pm On Jun 05, 2018
maoolakanm:
WHO WERE THE ONES THAT DIRECTLY BUILT THE SCHOOL.ARE THEY NOT FROM YOUR COMMUNITY,THE CARPENTER,THE BRICKLAYERS......WHEN YOU CRITICIZE APPLY SOME SENSE INTO IT.[size=8pt][/size]

You should be the one to use your sense...

When ýou pay the carpenter less and supply him less durable wood should he sell his kidney to get you one of better quality?
Or do you think Rochas, his commissioners and cohorts don't know about this... somebody that's notorious for substandard projects.

This guy extended a road around world bank from where Ohakim stopped and the extended part got ruined before the main part constructed under Ohakim.

He has his partners and they know themselves.... you can't tell me or that dude you quoted anything different.
Re: Catholic Church Protests In Owerri Over Fraud And Thuggery By Politicians(photos by Chamber10(m): 4:14pm On Jun 05, 2018
Proffdada:
They're not protesting against the butchery by Fulani herdsmen undecided
They're interested in moneybags
BTW who Mary help?

......At least they are protesting for something worth protesting for. Since you have identified butchery by Fulani herdsmen, oya carry placard and hit street for your own protest.
On who Mary help, leave am...... She helped and still help billions
Re: Catholic Church Protests In Owerri Over Fraud And Thuggery By Politicians(photos by Edge1(m): 4:23pm On Jun 05, 2018
Proffdada:
BTW who Mary help?

Pls tell me where you bought your stupidity so I can direct your unborn generations to get more when you are wasted.

Re: Catholic Church Protests In Owerri Over Fraud And Thuggery By Politicians(photos by pgodson7(m): 4:25pm On Jun 05, 2018
I remember back in the 90s when Catholic Church started the 'PRAY FOR NIGERIA IN DISTRESS' before the close of every Mass, 20 years down the line nothing has changed. Its best we put Nigeria up for sale on OLX
Re: Catholic Church Protests In Owerri Over Fraud And Thuggery By Politicians(photos by Joemetry(m): 4:33pm On Jun 05, 2018
StaffofOrayan:
Commendable
MURIC be dropping ultimatum of Falz 'this is Nigeria'
Awon weyrey

Is this true?
Re: Catholic Church Protests In Owerri Over Fraud And Thuggery By Politicians(photos by StaffofOrayan(m): 4:37pm On Jun 05, 2018
Yep the drool made frontpage

Joemetry:

Is this true?
Re: Catholic Church Protests In Owerri Over Fraud And Thuggery By Politicians(photos by Joemetry(m): 4:39pm On Jun 05, 2018
IeatPussy:
Peaceful Christians , just look how they carry out protest about Nigeria ::: in other news ; The Muric is threatening to kill Falz if he didn't remove "This is Nigeria video ' that portrays the recent happenings in Nigeria. angry

Really?
Re: Catholic Church Protests In Owerri Over Fraud And Thuggery By Politicians(photos by Joemetry(m): 4:46pm On Jun 05, 2018
StaffofOrayan:
Yep the drool made frontpage

No poetic licence again?
Re: Catholic Church Protests In Owerri Over Fraud And Thuggery By Politicians(photos by StaffofOrayan(m): 4:48pm On Jun 05, 2018
Muslims love to play victim

Joemetry:

No poetic licence again?
Re: Catholic Church Protests In Owerri Over Fraud And Thuggery By Politicians(photos by Nobody: 4:53pm On Jun 05, 2018
Mary won't help u.....
only God through his son jesus can.....
also make sure u all have ur pvc.....

Re: Catholic Church Protests In Owerri Over Fraud And Thuggery By Politicians(photos by chuks34(m): 5:04pm On Jun 05, 2018
TheUbermensch:
Those days when I had passion for God's works and always wanted to go into the seminary.

and u backslided
Re: Catholic Church Protests In Owerri Over Fraud And Thuggery By Politicians(photos by Joemetry(m): 5:04pm On Jun 05, 2018
StaffofOrayan:
Muslims love to play victim

Na wah ooo

Dude gotta be careful now.
Re: Catholic Church Protests In Owerri Over Fraud And Thuggery By Politicians(photos by Proffdada: 5:06pm On Jun 05, 2018
Edge1:

Pls tell me where you bought your stupidity so I can direct your unborn generations to get more when you are wasted.
idolizing Mary won't fix your stupidity. I bet you cherish the carton more than the product
Re: Catholic Church Protests In Owerri Over Fraud And Thuggery By Politicians(photos by Proffdada: 5:07pm On Jun 05, 2018
Chamber10:

......At least they are protesting for something worth protesting for. Since you have identified butchery by Fulani herdsmen, oya carry placard and hit street for your own protest.
On who Mary help, leave am...... She helped and still help billions
ineptitude of misdirection
Re: Catholic Church Protests In Owerri Over Fraud And Thuggery By Politicians(photos by Abagworo(m): 5:18pm On Jun 05, 2018
GodDeyCraze:

THIS IS DIRECT TO ROCHAS THE FRAUD STAR AND MOST CORRUPT CRIMINAL IN THE HISTORY OF NIGERIA

ROCHAS BUILT A PRIMARY SCHOOL IN MY COMMUNITY, THE SCHOOL HAS BEEN ABANDONED BECAUSE OF ITS STANDARD, NO SANE PARENT WILL ALLOW HIS/HER CHILD TO NEAR THE BUILDING TALK-LESS OF ENTERING INSIDE THE CLASS,
ALL THE MATERIALS USED ARE SUBSTANDARD, I CAN FORCE THE BUILDING DOWN WITH MY BARE HAND

Stop with this nonsense. Catholic Churches across Nigeria had a procession to condemn Benue killings during which that of Imo was posponed to 5th June because of IPOB threat only for your likes to twist the story.

https://www.newsbreak.ng/2018/05/benue-killings-catholic-archbishop-postpones-protest-in-owerri/

Benue Killings: Catholic Archbishop Postpones Protest In Owerri

May 22, 2018

Anthony Obinna, the Catholic Archbishop of Owerri, has postponed the planned protest by the archdiocese over the killing of two Catholic priests and 17 parishioners in Makurdi, the Benue state capital.

The Catholic Bishops Conference of Nigeria, CBCN, had directed all Catholic dioceses in the country to organise protests on Tuesday in solidarity with the Catholic Diocese of Makurdi, being the day the slain clergy and faithful are to be buried.

The protests, according to the CBCN, are also to demonstrate against the killing of Nigerians and demand that the federal government end the massacre.

But in a statement which was circulated on Monday, Obinna cancelled the protest in Imo state, citing “security issues.”

He, however, announced Tuesday, June 5, as the new date for the protest.

The statement read, “Due to security concerns in Owerri, I postpone the Cath. Prayer protest originally planned for tomorrow Tuesday 22 May 2018. The new date: Tuesday 5 June 2018. All inconveniences are regretted. Kindly spread the message. God bless you.”

It is still unclear as at the time of filing this report why the Archbishop cancelled the scheduled protest.

2 Likes

Re: Catholic Church Protests In Owerri Over Fraud And Thuggery By Politicians(photos by Nobody: 5:24pm On Jun 05, 2018
maoolakanm:
WHO WERE THE ONES THAT DIRECTLY BUILT THE SCHOOL.ARE THEY NOT FROM YOUR COMMUNITY,THE CARPENTER,THE BRICKLAYERS......WHEN YOU CRITICIZE APPLY SOME SENSE INTO IT.[/size]

[size=12pt]YOU MUST BE A ZOMBIE, STOP DEFENDING STUP!DITY, THEY ARE ROCHAS' EMPLOYEES, THE COMMUNITY PEOPLE IN DIASPORA HAVE BUILT NICE SCHOOL FOR THE COMMUNITY
Re: Catholic Church Protests In Owerri Over Fraud And Thuggery By Politicians(photos by Nobody: 5:26pm On Jun 05, 2018
[s]
Abagworo:

Stop with this nonsense. Catholic Churches across Nigeria had a procession to condemn Benue killings during which that of Imo was posponed to 5th June because of IPOB threat only for your likes to twist the story.

https://www.newsbreak.ng/2018/05/benue-killings-catholic-archbishop-postpones-protest-in-owerri/

Benue Killings: Catholic Archbishop Postpones Protest In Owerri

May 22, 2018

Anthony Obinna, the Catholic Archbishop of Owerri, has postponed the planned protest by the archdiocese over the killing of two Catholic priests and 17 parishioners in Makurdi, the Benue state capital.

The Catholic Bishops Conference of Nigeria, CBCN, had directed all Catholic dioceses in the country to organise protests on Tuesday in solidarity with the Catholic Diocese of Makurdi, being the day the slain clergy and faithful are to be buried.

The protests, according to the CBCN, are also to demonstrate against the killing of Nigerians and demand that the federal government end the massacre.

But in a statement which was circulated on Monday, Obinna cancelled the protest in Imo state, citing “security issues.”

He, however, announced Tuesday, June 5, as the new date for the protest.

The statement read, “Due to security concerns in Owerri, I postpone the Cath. Prayer protest originally planned for tomorrow Tuesday 22 May 2018. The new date: Tuesday 5 June 2018. All inconveniences are regretted. Kindly spread the message. God bless you.”

It is still unclear as at the time of filing this report why the Archbishop cancelled the scheduled protest.

[/s]

YOU'RE VERY FOOLISH FOR QUOTING ME, I HAVE TOLD YOU BASTARD TO STOP QUOTING ME
Re: Catholic Church Protests In Owerri Over Fraud And Thuggery By Politicians(photos by phoenix45(m): 5:40pm On Jun 05, 2018
Proffdada:
BTW who Mary help?

your mumu no be here.

if you don't follow news, care to check old news before commenting trash
Re: Catholic Church Protests In Owerri Over Fraud And Thuggery By Politicians(photos by Proffdada: 5:42pm On Jun 05, 2018
phoenix45:

your mumu no be here.

if you don't follow news, care to check old news before commenting trash
it's too complicated for your comprehension
Re: Catholic Church Protests In Owerri Over Fraud And Thuggery By Politicians(photos by Banmeallday: 5:45pm On Jun 05, 2018
I did not want to say this but the Catholics protesting here are themselves not serious. Look at the local and stupid signs they were told to hold up. Is election what is going to help una? You zone/region has the least allocation, the least states, is marginalized, and you are talking about election? Can any of you in the crowd become president? What about a business owner before Nigger Area closes you up like Ibeto and Innosen...

Religion itself is a problem. They should have continued to sit at home and think...
Re: Catholic Church Protests In Owerri Over Fraud And Thuggery By Politicians(photos by Proffdada: 5:46pm On Jun 05, 2018
chuksanambra:

See the clown making a mockery of himself here. Dino walked into the Senate Chambers unassisted but Anyanwu, Murray-Bruce and other dumb hypocrites were helping him out like a cripple.

Anyanwu is not going to smell that seat as he's a dumb fraudster worse than Rochas.
grin

Re: Catholic Church Protests In Owerri Over Fraud And Thuggery By Politicians(photos by makoota: 6:23pm On Jun 05, 2018
TheUbermensch:
Those days when I had passion for God's works and always wanted to go into the seminary.
"But along the line" think of this word.
Re: Catholic Church Protests In Owerri Over Fraud And Thuggery By Politicians(photos by Robisky001(m): 6:26pm On Jun 05, 2018
Proffdada:
BTW who Mary help?
She has helped me countless times. And still doing so up till this very moment.
Re: Catholic Church Protests In Owerri Over Fraud And Thuggery By Politicians(photos by Robisky001(m): 6:28pm On Jun 05, 2018
Mayrock:
Mary won't help u.....

only God through his son jesus can.....

also make sure u all have ur pvc.....

But she has continuously intervene for me.
Re: Catholic Church Protests In Owerri Over Fraud And Thuggery By Politicians(photos by rickyrex(m): 6:38pm On Jun 05, 2018
Proffdada:
BTW who Mary help?
you need Jesus Christ in your life
Re: Catholic Church Protests In Owerri Over Fraud And Thuggery By Politicians(photos by Wiseandtrue(f): 6:45pm On Jun 05, 2018
maoolakanm:
WHO WERE THE ONES THAT DIRECTLY BUILT THE SCHOOL.ARE THEY NOT FROM YOUR COMMUNITY,THE CARPENTER,THE BRICKLAYERS......WHEN YOU CRITICIZE APPLY SOME SENSE INTO IT.[size=8pt][/size]
So when Okorocha is building his house you are the one that supervised the carpenter and bricklayers abi

1 Like

Re: Catholic Church Protests In Owerri Over Fraud And Thuggery By Politicians(photos by princeakino(m): 7:04pm On Jun 05, 2018
Proffdada:
BTW who Mary help?

I can see the you are mad. Fool
Re: Catholic Church Protests In Owerri Over Fraud And Thuggery By Politicians(photos by Omotonsho(m): 7:12pm On Jun 05, 2018
Proffdada:
BTW who Mary help?
I know that common sense is not common as you think. But let me remind you, the Catholics church is never and will never be a poor church. take the money bag yapping to your MURIC or Yoloba Muslim...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Service Chiefs’ Appointment: Consider Igbo Too, Yoruba Elders Tell Buhari / Insecurity: Our Refusal To Speak Truth, Worsened Our Situation – Northern Elders / Sanwo-olu, Ibori Mourn Demola Seriki, Nigeria's Ambassador To Spain

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.