Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,227 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:01 AM

Mamoudou Gassama Awarded By Paris Mayor (Photos) - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Mamoudou Gassama Awarded By Paris Mayor (Photos) (42202 Views)

Ecuador's Youngest Mayor, Brigitte-Garcia & Her Aide Assassinated / Magawa Rat Awarded Gold Medal For 'Lifesaving Bravery' After Detecting Landmines / Meet Amarachuka Enyia, Kanye West Supports Mayor Of Chicago Contestant With $73K (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mamoudou Gassama Awarded By Paris Mayor (Photos) by jnrbayano(m): 7:05pm On Jun 05, 2018
frankmoney:
and you had to make it religious , he did it also because he had a rare skill not everyone can climb four stories

Yes. I'm a religious person too and that's why I needed to let people know what a true religion is.

...and yes he may possess the skill, many who had that kind of skill looked the other way.

Remember the story of the Good Samaritan?

What is similar in both is the love and compassion portrayed by the two characters and that's my emphasis.

2 Likes

Re: Mamoudou Gassama Awarded By Paris Mayor (Photos) by MRLANNISTER(m): 7:10pm On Jun 05, 2018
corpersforum:
These people have no idea of how many lives I have saved in Village.

Videos or IDBI undecided
Re: Mamoudou Gassama Awarded By Paris Mayor (Photos) by JastSiryin(m): 7:19pm On Jun 05, 2018
Kingzy4pep:
And to think that his President was asking to come back to Mali.
Village people in the form of President.
Lmao...bros ehn you no go kill person

1 Like

Re: Mamoudou Gassama Awarded By Paris Mayor (Photos) by janejive(f): 7:19pm On Jun 05, 2018
God picked this guy's call
Re: Mamoudou Gassama Awarded By Paris Mayor (Photos) by undefeateds: 7:20pm On Jun 05, 2018
Kingzy4pep:
And to think that his President was asking to come back to Mali.
Village people in the form of President.
bros now,that is his motherland for crying out loud
Re: Mamoudou Gassama Awarded By Paris Mayor (Photos) by AngelicBeing: 7:28pm On Jun 05, 2018
jnrbayano:
He wasn't seen anywhere hitting his head on the ground with Koran beside him or kitted on Suit shouting on top of his voice with the bible in his hands yet he understood clearly the message in the Scriptures.

All he did was show compassion deeply by taking a big risk (works of mercy) climbing that height to rescue that child.

His burning love and compassion surmounted his fears in sustaining injuries or worse case scenario, disaster that are associated with taking such a risk.

Our preachers tell us to tithe our income IN ORDER to be blessed by God, but as we have found out, a tithe of compassion is what moves God.

Show love to your fellow human being and you must have associated yourself with the truest religion there is.
Gbam grin

2 Likes

Re: Mamoudou Gassama Awarded By Paris Mayor (Photos) by PerfectEsquire(m): 7:30pm On Jun 05, 2018
He is from Edo state
Re: Mamoudou Gassama Awarded By Paris Mayor (Photos) by zudozz: 7:32pm On Jun 05, 2018
rozayx5:

France value one baby more than buhari values the whole of Benue state

Am telling U!!

2 Likes

Re: Mamoudou Gassama Awarded By Paris Mayor (Photos) by planetbluz: 7:43pm On Jun 05, 2018
corpersforum:
allow ur village people to honour u mbok.
Re: Mamoudou Gassama Awarded By Paris Mayor (Photos) by AwolowoAssLicker(f): 7:50pm On Jun 05, 2018
staged rescue, so the guy holding the small boy can't drag him up to safety, how did he get there on the first place the other day one guy disarmed thief with gun in Italy they dash him citizenship, this one rescued dangling child and get instant citizenship, don't worry I will drag buhari balls back to Daura lemme see if I will receive national award and cash
Re: Mamoudou Gassama Awarded By Paris Mayor (Photos) by Kingzy4pep(m): 8:12pm On Jun 05, 2018
undefeateds:

bros now,that is his motherland for crying out loud
Failed motherland you mean.. Why didn't they offer him the opportunity when he was about leaving for France.
If the so called motherland was doing things the right way, He wouldn't have migrated.
Re: Mamoudou Gassama Awarded By Paris Mayor (Photos) by UjuJoan2: 8:29pm On Jun 05, 2018
IamPatriotic:

Oga, there is nothing noble in not being a criminal, returning what is not yours a norm and not in any way heroic...

Someone risked his life to save a child, and that one is comparing his sacrifice to not being a thief.

SMH!
Re: Mamoudou Gassama Awarded By Paris Mayor (Photos) by frankmoney(m): 8:43pm On Jun 05, 2018
jnrbayano:

Yes. I'm a religious person too and that's why I needed to let people know what a true religion is.

...and yes he may possess the skill, many who had that kind of skill looked the other way.

Remember the story of the Good Samaritan?

What is similar in both is the love and compassion portrayed by the two characters and that's my emphasis.
and what's your proof that there were people who had the skill present ? You are aonly assuming which is wrong , name one person you have met in your entire life that can climb a four story without any support
Re: Mamoudou Gassama Awarded By Paris Mayor (Photos) by Soulsymbol99: 8:44pm On Jun 05, 2018
MrMoney007:
Oyibo pretending to love blacks

French actually do
Re: Mamoudou Gassama Awarded By Paris Mayor (Photos) by stickle(m): 9:22pm On Jun 05, 2018
is good to know that he is a black and an african. hope in the horison
Re: Mamoudou Gassama Awarded By Paris Mayor (Photos) by plerry: 9:59pm On Jun 05, 2018
people actually don't know this guy had more than compassion or zeal to help a fellow human in need.. he was an illegal immigrant who risked deportation, imprisonment, and his life just to save a kid...he is more than a hero in my books..he is the definition of what we should be to make our society better... mind you this guy traveled from mali via libya into Europe, simply resilient

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mamoudou Gassama Awarded By Paris Mayor (Photos) by franka19: 10:05pm On Jun 05, 2018
If this guy had performed this act in Nigeria, don't be surprised that SARS and people around will now call him thief an if ever someone in the building had lost anything in the past, they will now attribute the loss to the guy.

This is a Devin blessing because God took him out from Africa and made him who He wants him to be. If the guy wants to improve his life through this, if he can get any education to upper level in his life, he will become somebody there.
Re: Mamoudou Gassama Awarded By Paris Mayor (Photos) by mu2sa2: 10:21pm On Jun 05, 2018
Olukat:
Heaven just picked his call. shocked
Exactly. The guy climbed the 4-storey building under 90 seconds -that's what the eye see. But believe it or not without divine hand that's an incredible feat. God propelled him from commoner to national hero under 90 seconds!

1 Like

Re: Mamoudou Gassama Awarded By Paris Mayor (Photos) by jnrbayano(m): 10:26pm On Jun 05, 2018
frankmoney:
and what's your proof that there were people who had the skill present ? You are aonly assuming which is wrong , name one person you have met in your entire life that can climb a four story without any support

Go back to the emphasis. If you don't understand how love and compassion pushed that fellow to achieving his aim, pls ignore my post and move along.

Thanks
Re: Mamoudou Gassama Awarded By Paris Mayor (Photos) by IbnAbdullah1(m): 10:40pm On Jun 05, 2018
[quote author=jnrbayano post=68208380]He wasn't seen anywhere hitting his head on the ground with Koran beside him or kitted on Suit shouting on top of his voice with the bible in his hands yet he understood clearly the message in the Scriptures.

All he did was show compassion deeply by taking a big risk (works of mercy) climbing that height to rescue that child.

His burning love and compassion surmounted his fears in sustaining injuries or worse case scenario, disaster that are associated with taking such a risk.

Our preachers tell us to tithe our income IN ORDER to be blessed by God, but as we have found out, a tithe of compassion is what moves God.

Show love to your fellow human being and you must have associated yourself with the truest religion there is.[/quote

The problem I have with self opinionated dimwits like you ki is you oxygen deprieved brain always think whatever any fool does in the nname of religion means it is religious.
I know No religin supports evil r killing anybody wthout just cause.
Yoou pain is,no religion supports your warped thinking that is why you think religiin is the problem.
The guy in question must be a muslim and is religion tells him saving a life(whether of a theist or atheist)is like saving the life of the whole human race.
Get that into your brain and stop acting like a badly prgrammed robot.

1 Like

Re: Mamoudou Gassama Awarded By Paris Mayor (Photos) by lepasharon(f): 10:44pm On Jun 05, 2018
This is a 22 year old nigga?
Re: Mamoudou Gassama Awarded By Paris Mayor (Photos) by dadavivo: 12:15am On Jun 06, 2018
corpersforum:
We will only take you seriously if you've saved a life in Sambisa forest, if not abeg hide your face
Re: Mamoudou Gassama Awarded By Paris Mayor (Photos) by Josh44s(m): 12:38am On Jun 06, 2018
GreatOlu1:
Good for him. I want to believe he as made the good choice already......

The life of that French toddler is far far important than everyone living in your village.

Re: Mamoudou Gassama Awarded By Paris Mayor (Photos) by jnrbayano(m): 6:58am On Jun 06, 2018
[quote author=IbnAbdullah1 post=68215743][/quote]

I know your likes will appear. You are a problem to this country.

Only slaves will have problem with my post.
Re: Mamoudou Gassama Awarded By Paris Mayor (Photos) by YhungPablo(m): 9:33am On Jun 06, 2018
corpersforum:
your village that know about that should be able to reward you afterwards..
Re: Mamoudou Gassama Awarded By Paris Mayor (Photos) by GreatOlu1: 9:45am On Jun 06, 2018
Speak for your village you idiot. Since you have issues comprehending simple sentence.
Josh44s:

The life of that French toddler is far far important than everyone living in your village.
Re: Mamoudou Gassama Awarded By Paris Mayor (Photos) by IbnAbdullah1(m): 10:33am On Jun 06, 2018
jnrbayano:

I know your likes will appear. You are a problem to this country.

Only slaves will have problem with my post.

Because I don't agree with your jaundiced views makes me a slave?

of course,I can only be enslaved with the truth.
And what your said is just too shallow and hollow for my thinking to even consider worth my likes.
Man! You need to try harder.
Re: Mamoudou Gassama Awarded By Paris Mayor (Photos) by jnrbayano(m): 10:38am On Jun 06, 2018
IbnAbdullah1:

Because I don't agree with your jaundiced views makes me a slave?

of course,I can only be enslaved with the truth.
And what your said is just too shallow and hollow for my thinking to even consider worth my likes.
Man! You need to try harder.

Move along mister
Re: Mamoudou Gassama Awarded By Paris Mayor (Photos) by IbnAbdullah1(m): 10:43am On Jun 06, 2018
jnrbayano:

Move along mister

You no fit talk abi?
Some of you who always think you can spew rubbish here and run rough shod over everybody that upholds religion by lamasting and painting religious people bad will have people like me to contend with.
Just watch your backs.
Re: Mamoudou Gassama Awarded By Paris Mayor (Photos) by jnrbayano(m): 11:16am On Jun 06, 2018
IbnAbdullah1:

You no fit talk abi?
Some of you who always think you can spew rubbish here and run rough shod over everybody that upholds religion by lamasting and painting religious people bad will have people like me to contend with.
Just watch your backs.

I won't engage you in your delusion. You thought I shaded the religious guys of which I'm one but I have seen how bad you are at comprehension.

Ignore my posts, many who are better with understanding took it onboard and are grateful.

I don't do insults, you will beat me to it because you don't have such principle. A handicap match it will be.

Move on and I'm sure this is your first time of seeing this handle and its never a noisy one
Re: Mamoudou Gassama Awarded By Paris Mayor (Photos) by Josh44s(m): 11:55am On Jun 06, 2018
GreatOlu1:
Speak for your village you idiot. Since you have issues comprehending simple sentence.

E pain am!

Re: Mamoudou Gassama Awarded By Paris Mayor (Photos) by kunletexs: 12:48pm On Jun 06, 2018
ore pe. you got what was in my mind. chai, what can i give you for this comment. take hi5
CLASSMAN:
These are people that value life

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Extremely Hot Weather In India & Pakistan / Confusion Hits Russian Troops As Google Disables Traffic Maps In Ukraine / Putin Agrees To Meet Zelensky In Person For Peace Talks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.