Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,190 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:06 AM

Lady Raises Alarm Over Academic Pressures Her Parents Put On Her Brother - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Lady Raises Alarm Over Academic Pressures Her Parents Put On Her Brother (19733 Views)

Please How Do I Handle This With My Wife And Her Brother. / 15-Year-Old Chinwe Married To Older Man Has Been Returned To Her Parents (Pics) / Lady Shares Photo Of Her Brother Holding Her Backside, Slams 'Haters' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: Lady Raises Alarm Over Academic Pressures Her Parents Put On Her Brother by Daeylar(f): 1:40pm On Jun 09, 2018
Pavore9:

But at the expense of the child's mental well-being. Most parents mentally torture their children and when it backfires, they look for who to blame. We are still lucky, firearms are not yet easily accessible.
shocked shocked

Gosh, true though, some children would have dealt with their parents.
Re: Lady Raises Alarm Over Academic Pressures Her Parents Put On Her Brother by Daeylar(f): 1:45pm On Jun 09, 2018
She's absolutely right. Some parents act like their children are robots and also break their children into pieces, then get surprised when the child acts like a broken child.

"I honestly don't know who it was that added insulting comparisons, mental/verbal abuse and degradation to the list of parenting skills. I don't understand why you need to walk the path of torturing your own child in order to pass a message."

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Housewife Arrested For Battering Husband / Man Smacks The Soul Out Of Girl On The NY Subway / A Surrogate Mother Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.