Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,348 members, 7,819,240 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:12 PM

President Buhari Meets With Service Chiefs (Photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari Meets With Service Chiefs (Photos) (33251 Views)

Buhari Presides Over An Emergency Security Meeting With Service Chiefs (Photos) / Aisha Buhari Receives Courtesy Visit From Wives Of Service Chiefs (photos) / Ikpeazu Presents 2 New Houses As Official Quarters To Security Chiefs (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

President Buhari Meets With Service Chiefs (Photos) by emekabros2: 7:09pm On Jun 05, 2018
President Muhammadu Buhari, Minister of Defence, Brig Gen Mansur Dan Ali, Chief of Defence Staff, General Abayomi Olonisakin, Chief of Army Staff, Lt Gen TY Buratai, Chief of Naval Staff, Ibok Ekwe Ibas, Air Marshal Sadique Abubakar and Inspector General of Police, Ibrahim Idris during the security meeting at the State House in Abuja.

Is it related to the impeachment saga?

Source: http://9jaggist..com/2018/06/president-buhari-meets-with-service.html?m=1

1 Share

Re: President Buhari Meets With Service Chiefs (Photos) by HungerBAD: 7:11pm On Jun 05, 2018
Interesting.

I think he has started taking this impeachment thing very serious now. Is he on to something we don't know?I have been looking at the body language of the Northern lawmakers if it is bending towards the impeachment school of thought.

If it is,as I am assuming it is, because of the beehive of activities around the Presidency today, then there is trouble on the mountain for Team Buhari.

Do I even know anybody in the North that I need to give an heads up before it starts burning after Buhari is impeached?No.

OYA Oga lawmakers let us do the needful.

The pictures of those little children killed by Fulani Herdsmen in Benue State still bothers me. It is based on his refusal to provide security to others not considered Fulani, that will make me support his impeachment.

You are the President of Nigeria and not the President of the Federal Republic of Fulani.

100 Likes 10 Shares

Re: President Buhari Meets With Service Chiefs (Photos) by Nobody: 7:12pm On Jun 05, 2018
Somebody impeach the incompetent dullardd.

I blame Saraki for playing down the calls for this man's impeachment. The ungrateful dullardd is now putting him through thorns and spikes

What a waste of office

88 Likes 7 Shares

Re: President Buhari Meets With Service Chiefs (Photos) by abokibuhari: 7:12pm On Jun 05, 2018
grin

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari Meets With Service Chiefs (Photos) by uwa1(m): 7:13pm On Jun 05, 2018
Oh... Now he suddenly has an agenda for the meeting....

6 Likes

Re: President Buhari Meets With Service Chiefs (Photos) by JONNYSPUTE(m): 7:23pm On Jun 05, 2018
Ok
Re: President Buhari Meets With Service Chiefs (Photos) by mxpinky: 7:24pm On Jun 05, 2018
it's now getting serious

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari Meets With Service Chiefs (Photos) by AmazonTopaz(f): 7:25pm On Jun 05, 2018
Nigerian politics and drama this would be interesting to watch.

11 Likes

Re: President Buhari Meets With Service Chiefs (Photos) by zombieHUNTER: 7:28pm On Jun 05, 2018
Buhari is not a presidential material...

He should be helped by being impeachment and shown the road to Daura

26 Likes

Re: President Buhari Meets With Service Chiefs (Photos) by Daviddson(m): 7:31pm On Jun 05, 2018
Anything for worthless likes and shares... Lazy Nigerian youths already hyperventilating and commenting without rational thinking. grin
I wonder why any intelligent person would believe that a routine State House security meeting has any connection to whatever is happening in the National Assembly. If the headline had said "Buhari to visit Saraki tomorrow to beg him against impeachment", gullible people would have still made such comments as 'We said it; Saraki will show Buhari pepper.' grin
Please let's be intelligent with our comments - 'likes' are worthless.

48 Likes 2 Shares

Re: President Buhari Meets With Service Chiefs (Photos) by kessling: 7:52pm On Jun 05, 2018
Related or not this fulani man must be sent back to his bush

8 Likes

Re: President Buhari Meets With Service Chiefs (Photos) by ebuk4real(m): 7:58pm On Jun 05, 2018
We Just deserve something better than what we're getting now......

Buhari isn't Just a material for this task.....

4 Likes

Re: President Buhari Meets With Service Chiefs (Photos) by Proudlyngwa(m): 8:02pm On Jun 05, 2018
[s]
HungerBAD:
Interesting.

I think he has started taking this impeachment thing very serious now. Is he on to something we don't know?I have been looking at the body language of the Northern lawmakers if it is bending towards the impeachment school of thought.

If it is,as I am assuming it is, because of the beehive of activities around the Presidency today, then there is trouble on the mountain for Team Buhari.

Do I even know anybody in the North that I need to give an heads up before it starts burning after Buhari is impeached?No.

OYA Oga lawmakers let us do the needful.

The pictures of those little children killed by Fulani Herdsmen in Benue State still bothers me. It is based on his refusal to provide security to others not considered Fulani, that will make me support his impeachment.

You are the President of Nigeria and not the President of the Federal Republic of Fulani.
[/s]

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Meets With Service Chiefs (Photos) by Banmeallday: 8:06pm On Jun 05, 2018
Trump will call this meeting of Sh.thole Fake generals

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Meets With Service Chiefs (Photos) by shatta419: 8:12pm On Jun 05, 2018
This man must not escape this.
We had enough.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Meets With Service Chiefs (Photos) by BruncleZuma: 8:17pm On Jun 05, 2018
grin grin grin grin
Re: President Buhari Meets With Service Chiefs (Photos) by andrus1: 8:18pm On Jun 05, 2018
sai baba

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari Meets With Service Chiefs (Photos) by sunnywhyt007: 8:18pm On Jun 05, 2018
Baba
Re: President Buhari Meets With Service Chiefs (Photos) by Nobody: 8:18pm On Jun 05, 2018
FortifiedCity:
Somebody impeach the incompetent dullardd.

I blame Saraki for playing down the calls for this man's impeachment. The ungrateful dullardd is now putting him through thorns and spikes

What a waste of office

Mcgregor said the samething grin
Re: President Buhari Meets With Service Chiefs (Photos) by Seun360(m): 8:19pm On Jun 05, 2018
Smart move.

Sai Baba.

3 Likes

Re: President Buhari Meets With Service Chiefs (Photos) by Judolisco(m): 8:20pm On Jun 05, 2018
Baba don dey fear...fear fear baba

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari Meets With Service Chiefs (Photos) by Paperwhite(m): 8:20pm On Jun 05, 2018
They are bleeped as long as the deplorable security of Nigeria is concerned.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Meets With Service Chiefs (Photos) by gurunlocker: 8:20pm On Jun 05, 2018
I can't see the President there, "Man in Red".....

Meeting upon meeting, yet security hasn't improved.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Meets With Service Chiefs (Photos) by iammdshola(m): 8:21pm On Jun 05, 2018
shocked
Re: President Buhari Meets With Service Chiefs (Photos) by bobnatlo(m): 8:21pm On Jun 05, 2018
Meetings in futility!!!

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari Meets With Service Chiefs (Photos) by unbitchable(m): 8:21pm On Jun 05, 2018
Fire them all!

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Meets With Service Chiefs (Photos) by gamaliel9: 8:22pm On Jun 05, 2018
Is that HungerBAD?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Meets With Service Chiefs (Photos) by Nobody: 8:23pm On Jun 05, 2018
Useless meeting.
Re: President Buhari Meets With Service Chiefs (Photos) by Firefire(m): 8:23pm On Jun 05, 2018
Time to impeach the terrorist.

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari Meets With Service Chiefs (Photos) by femmy2010(m): 8:23pm On Jun 05, 2018
God bless PMB and God make Nigeria great

10 Likes

Re: President Buhari Meets With Service Chiefs (Photos) by Memphis357(m): 8:24pm On Jun 05, 2018
Bubu the Mumu and his band of fools are at it again.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Meets With Service Chiefs (Photos) by talk2archy: 8:24pm On Jun 05, 2018
Check that IG very well for another entertaining movie

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Kayode Ogundamisi Calls A Man "Sick". Olushola Olufolabi Did This... / INEC Decides On Bauchi, Kano, Rivers, Sokoto, Others Today: / Top 10 Presidential Jets Of African Countries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.