Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,747 members, 7,817,059 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:08 AM

Buhari Breaks Fast With Traditional Rulers In Aso Rock (Photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Breaks Fast With Traditional Rulers In Aso Rock (Photos) (19419 Views)

VIDEO: President-elect Bola Tinubu Breaks Fast (iftar) With Family And Friends I / President Buhari Breaks Fast With APC Leaders In Aso Rock / How Buhari, Osinbajo Now Greet In Aso Rock (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari Breaks Fast With Traditional Rulers In Aso Rock (Photos) by sarrki(m): 12:17am On Jun 06, 2018
Yoruba obas are well respected anywhere

We are offered a seat among kings

Some people are there standing

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Breaks Fast With Traditional Rulers In Aso Rock (Photos) by Yian1(m): 12:34am On Jun 06, 2018
In the last picture, Buhari was telling Ooni jokingly : I don't feel the heat from the ignorant Igbos

49 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Buhari Breaks Fast With Traditional Rulers In Aso Rock (Photos) by darfay: 12:34am On Jun 06, 2018
Opwhy not just say traditional rulers which one is "igwes, obas and emirs" is making it look like you are an uneducated almajiri
Who cares what bubu does these days

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Buhari Breaks Fast With Traditional Rulers In Aso Rock (Photos) by smile11s(m): 12:42am On Jun 06, 2018
Using tax payers and oil money to break fast every day. Drive down the streets of Nigeria and you will see millions of hungry kids with no hope to eat the kind of meal buhari is using to break fast. Do you know how much it will cost FG to fly down those Monarchs pretenders?

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Breaks Fast With Traditional Rulers In Aso Rock (Photos) by Sirjamo: 12:45am On Jun 06, 2018
What concern Igwes with Ramadan? Thank goodness the igwes went there for atenuje, ipobians would have tagged this good gesture as " master feeding his slaves"

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Breaks Fast With Traditional Rulers In Aso Rock (Photos) by sarrki(m): 12:46am On Jun 06, 2018
darfay:
Open why not just say traditional rulers which one is "igwes, obas and emirs" is making it look like you are an uneducated almajiri
Who cares what bubu does these days

Ordinary typo error can’t correct it

Yet you blame Buhari for all your woes

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Breaks Fast With Traditional Rulers In Aso Rock (Photos) by sarrki(m): 12:47am On Jun 06, 2018
Sirjamo:
What concern Igwes with Ramadan? Thank goodness the igwes went there for atenuje, ipobians would have tagged this good gesture as " master feeding his slaves"

grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Breaks Fast With Traditional Rulers In Aso Rock (Photos) by CodeTemplar: 2:36am On Jun 06, 2018
Igwes ? That must be the sit at home fast and not ramadan

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Breaks Fast With Traditional Rulers In Aso Rock (Photos) by agbangam: 5:14am On Jun 06, 2018
The greatest of all Oba of Benin will never be in the midst of these men. I just love that King.

17 Likes

Re: Buhari Breaks Fast With Traditional Rulers In Aso Rock (Photos) by adeolakemi: 5:48am On Jun 06, 2018
I didn't see any igwe there BTW buhari is an idiot

6 Likes

Re: Buhari Breaks Fast With Traditional Rulers In Aso Rock (Photos) by Aegon(m): 6:10am On Jun 06, 2018
Please there’s no Igwe there. Get facts right.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Breaks Fast With Traditional Rulers In Aso Rock (Photos) by SamuelAnyawu(m): 6:12am On Jun 06, 2018
grin
Re: Buhari Breaks Fast With Traditional Rulers In Aso Rock (Photos) by GuyfawkesAB(m): 6:15am On Jun 06, 2018
You need to visit the eye clinic.

Take a closer look again my son.

Aegon:
Please there’s no Igwe there. Get facts right.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Breaks Fast With Traditional Rulers In Aso Rock (Photos) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 6:16am On Jun 06, 2018
GOD BLESS MY PRESIDENT, what a great man.
He doesn't eat too much, no wonder he has a good body structure with a glowing skin and not looking like some other corrupt politicians with pot belly everywhere, if u know u know!

Sai Baba

4 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Buhari Breaks Fast With Traditional Rulers In Aso Rock (Photos) by Omeokachie: 6:19am On Jun 06, 2018
'Carrying' traditional rulers along.

Their transport fares will be loaded in the booth of their cars.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Breaks Fast With Traditional Rulers In Aso Rock (Photos) by Nobody: 6:47am On Jun 06, 2018
Which other way of breaking a fast is better than calming the already heated polity of the country?

Misplaced priority...

Buhari is too myopic for a 21st century politician

1 Like

Re: Buhari Breaks Fast With Traditional Rulers In Aso Rock (Photos) by Bane2020: 6:58am On Jun 06, 2018
Mumu op where did you see an Igwe there? if you are implying the red capped man standing, then you should look closely again and use your tongue to count your teeth better.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Breaks Fast With Traditional Rulers In Aso Rock (Photos) by Olalan(m): 6:58am On Jun 06, 2018
Reality is all this breaking of fast is more of a political consolidation meetings for 2019. Nothing for the masses

1 Like

Re: Buhari Breaks Fast With Traditional Rulers In Aso Rock (Photos) by Nobody: 7:04am On Jun 06, 2018
sarrki:
Yoruba obas are well respected anywhere
We are offered a seat among kings
Some people are there standing
am yet to see the igwes....
I don't know why your post is always filled with lies......
we don't dine with evil men.....

7 Likes

Re: Buhari Breaks Fast With Traditional Rulers In Aso Rock (Photos) by Nobody: 7:06am On Jun 06, 2018
Sirjamo:

I didn't see any igwe

I hv known this guy on this thread to be a serial liar

6 Likes

Re: Buhari Breaks Fast With Traditional Rulers In Aso Rock (Photos) by IsaAbubakar: 7:21am On Jun 06, 2018
[s]
sarrki:

Ordinary typo error can’t correct it

Yet you blame Buhari for all your woes
[/s]
chaii see who's correcting someone's English shocked

8 Likes

Re: Buhari Breaks Fast With Traditional Rulers In Aso Rock (Photos) by iamhorny(m): 7:40am On Jun 06, 2018
Ooni of Ife is always everywhere, just dont understand that man, I didnt see sultan, Emir of Kano, Obi of Onitsha and Oba of benin romancing with politicians like the ooni does..

I dont want to believe its about his pocket but he needs to show more respect to himself and the stool he occupies.

Btw, did I see Oba of lagos too? Chai. The hunger is real, even afonja first class obas dey feel am.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Breaks Fast With Traditional Rulers In Aso Rock (Photos) by Tunesplayng: 8:27am On Jun 06, 2018
back to daura

The best corpers base you will ever see, hookup , hangout , nysc news & updates , videos , job alert. Corperscafe.com
Re: Buhari Breaks Fast With Traditional Rulers In Aso Rock (Photos) by Proffdada: 8:28am On Jun 06, 2018
Failed attempt
#backtodaura angry

Re: Buhari Breaks Fast With Traditional Rulers In Aso Rock (Photos) by lonelydora: 8:28am On Jun 06, 2018
An aboki that will soon be impeached
Re: Buhari Breaks Fast With Traditional Rulers In Aso Rock (Photos) by jrusky(m): 8:31am On Jun 06, 2018
And to you that is a news

Pls go to work it's 8:30am ok too early to be reading post about one nonsense failed man. pls too early, if he like let him break or merge or form or join ghost for whatever I give no bleep.
Re: Buhari Breaks Fast With Traditional Rulers In Aso Rock (Photos) by ddippset(m): 8:32am On Jun 06, 2018
God help the President and continue to give him wisdom.
Re: Buhari Breaks Fast With Traditional Rulers In Aso Rock (Photos) by Nobody: 8:33am On Jun 06, 2018
PLANNING ON HOW TO ISLAMIZE NIGERIA
Re: Buhari Breaks Fast With Traditional Rulers In Aso Rock (Photos) by kolafolabi(m): 8:33am On Jun 06, 2018
agbangam:
The greatest of all Oba of Benin will never be in the midst of these men. I just love that King.

Did you know whether he was invited in the first place.. By the way, where is Alaafin of Oyo and swagger King.. Oluwo of Iwo

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Breaks Fast With Traditional Rulers In Aso Rock (Photos) by stefanweeks: 8:33am On Jun 06, 2018
Lol

Hungry Obas and Emirs

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Buhari’s Rejection Of Electoral Bill, An Act Of Desperation – CUPP / Why Fayose Was Booed In Ado-ekiti Church – Fayemi Reveals / Johnbosco Onunkwo Gifts Car And Cash Rewards To APC Members

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.