Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,333 members, 7,839,593 topics. Date: Saturday, 25 May 2024 at 12:16 AM

Next Generation And Christianity - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Next Generation And Christianity (776 Views)

The Solar Eclipse, The Blood Moon, This Generation, And The Coming Of Christ / Prophet Who Practises Both Islam And Christianity In Kogi (Photos, Videos) / 10 Amazing revelations About Islam And Christianity God gave me. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Next Generation And Christianity by Chuck01: 12:50am On Jun 06, 2018
I strong believe that the atrocities of our time commitment especially by Christians including the apathy to human sufferings and religiosity displayed on an epic scale will provoke a generation of almost 99 percent to abandon Christianity for other form of worship or deity. What do you think?
Re: Next Generation And Christianity by 0temSapien: 1:00am On Jun 06, 2018
Chuck01:
I strong believe that the atrocities of our time commitment especially by Christians including the apathy to human sufferings and religiosity displayed on an epic scale will provoke a generation of almost 99 percent to abandon Christianity for other form of worship or deity. What do you think?
Your're prophesying the exact truth. I will make sure this urimic prophecy gets into the DOCTUFOS OF TRUTH, the HISTORY OF THE WORLD since its formation.

Brainites 15:12,13

12. Now these homos determined and said, we shall not pass this religion of fear to our children and children's children.
13. Because it is the most unprofitable thing to wait and expect Zeusus Krista(Jesus Christ) who died in Sodom-Egypt to come to the world with flying horses and swords to attack we who live in the modern era.
Re: Next Generation And Christianity by Chuck01: 7:21am On Jun 06, 2018
0temSapien:
Your're prophesying the exact truth. I will make sure this urimic prophecy gets into the DOCTUFOS OF TRUTH, the HISTORY OF THE WORLD since its formation.

Brainites 15:12,13

12. Now these homos determined and said, we shall not pass this religion of fear to our children and children's children.
13. Because it is the most unprofitable thing to wait and expect Zeusus Krista(Jesus Christ) who died in Sodom-Egypt to come to the world with flying horses and swords to attack we who live in the modern era.
What are you saying. The post is met for us to change our ways and embrace true Christianity for our salvation and set a good example for the generation to come

(1) (Reply)

Pastor Obinim Somersaults After Member Wins ₦230billion With Lotto / Spiritual Sense. / How To Create Your Own Religion Easily

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.