Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,904 members, 7,821,145 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:56 AM

The Importance Of Shina Peller Declaring For House Of Representatives - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Importance Of Shina Peller Declaring For House Of Representatives (1014 Views)

Toyin Abraham Reacts To 'Death News' After Declaring For Tinubu / 2023: I Consulted Widely Before Declaring For Presidency - Amaechi / Shina Peller And Akin Alabi's Outfits As They Resume As House Of Reps Members (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Importance Of Shina Peller Declaring For House Of Representatives by nex(m): 5:55am On Jun 06, 2018
Businessman and hospitality expert, Shina Peller, has declared his intention to run for the office of a Federal House Of Representatives member representing a constituency in Oyo State.

Mr Shina Peller posted his declaration on the internet, saying:

“My people, after a deep thought, reflection and extensive consultations, I have decided to formally declare my intention to represent the Iseyin, Itesiwaju, Kajola, Iwajowa federal constituency at the House Of Representatives in 2019.”

“I appreciate the advice and concern from well wishers and mentors who are worried that going into politics will be detrimental to my business interests which I have worked so hard to build over the last two decades but I think the time for social media and arm chair politics is over.”

“We need to take our destiny into our own hands for the sake of Nigeria, for the sake of our children, and the less privileged in our society.”

“My focus in politics will be to ensure that institutions work and people can benefit from government services irrespective of class or social status.”

“I want to help create policies that will help diversify our economy with a renewed focus on tourism, manufacturing and youth empowerment.”

“I encourage all young people to follow my cue and take an active role in partisan politics. This is our time. The time is now.”

Born in Lagos State, Nigeria on the 14th of May 1976, Shina Abiola Peller is a businessman, philanthropist, and an industrialist. His parents are from Oyo State, Nigeria.

Shina Peller’s father is the well-known Professor Moshood Abiola Peller who was a popular performer in Nigeria during his lifetime. Shina Peller is a graduate of Chemical Engineering from Ladoke Akintola University of Technology. He also has a Master’s degree in Business Management.

Although he is well-known as the owner of Quilox Night Club in Victoria Island Lagos. He is also the Group Chairman and CEO of the diversified conglomerate, Aquilla group of companies.

Why Is It Important That Shina Peller Runs For Office

Following the recent passage of the Not Too Young To Run Bill, there have been very few youths declaring to run for office simply because they don't know how. Mr Peller is not a youth, but he's quite youth and young at heart, and also well admired by a wide population of young people, especially in the South West of Nigeria.

Youths complain that they don't have money, and they don't have 'godfathers', and that is why they can't run for office, but the truth is they simply feel totally out of place and don't know how people would react if someone who has been singing on TV, dancing on stage, playing on the pitch, or cracking jokes in a hall comes out to declare intention to run for political office.

Now we have the man who runs one of the best clubs in Nigeria, where young people come to sing, dance, joke, and pop bottles, he's saying "I want to be a Federal Representative". That is symbolic! That can change the mindset of a lot of his young admirers to know they too can run for office. That can change the mind of Nigeria and Nigerians, to see that it's all about your work ethic.

READ MORE ABOUT SHINA PELLER, HIS BUSINESSES, ACHIEVEMENTS, AND FULL PROFILE: http://www.barbaric.com.ng/shina-peller-oyo-representative-politics/
Re: The Importance Of Shina Peller Declaring For House Of Representatives by god2good: 5:58am On Jun 06, 2018
You want to and collect your own share abi?
Re: The Importance Of Shina Peller Declaring For House Of Representatives by MANNABBQGRILLS: 6:04am On Jun 06, 2018

We will wait and see what you have to offer Alaga Quilox!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Importance Of Shina Peller Declaring For House Of Representatives by Mouthgag: 6:08am On Jun 06, 2018
[s]
nex:
Businessman and hospitality expert, Shina Peller, has declared his intention to run for the office of a Federal House Of Representatives member representing a constituency in Oyo State.

Mr Shina Peller posted his declaration on the internet, saying:

“My people, after a deep thought, reflection and extensive consultations, I have decided to formally declare my intention to represent the Iseyin, Itesiwaju, Kajola, Iwajowa federal constituency at the House Of Representatives in 2019.”

“I appreciate the advice and concern from well wishers and mentors who are worried that going into politics will be detrimental to my business interests which I have worked so hard to build over the last two decades but I think the time for social media and arm chair politics is over.”

“We need to take our destiny into our own hands for the sake of Nigeria, for the sake of our children, and the less privileged in our society.”

“My focus in politics will be to ensure that institutions work and people can benefit from government services irrespective of class or social status.”

“I want to help create policies that will help diversify our economy with a renewed focus on tourism, manufacturing and youth empowerment.”

“I encourage all young people to follow my cue and take an active role in partisan politics. This is our time. The time is now.”

Born in Lagos State, Nigeria on the 14th of May 1976, Shina Abiola Peller is a businessman, philanthropist, and an industrialist. His parents are from Oyo State, Nigeria.

Shina Peller’s father is the well-known Professor Moshood Abiola Peller who was a popular performer in Nigeria during his lifetime. Shina Peller is a graduate of Chemical Engineering from Ladoke Akintola University of Technology. He also has a Master’s degree in Business Management.

Although he is well-known as the owner of Quilox Night Club in Victoria Island Lagos. He is also the Group Chairman and CEO of the diversified conglomerate, Aquilla group of companies.

Why Is It Important That Shina Peller Runs For Office

Following the recent passage of the Not Too Young To Run Bill, there have been very few youths declaring to run for office simply because they don't know how. Mr Peller is not a youth, but he's quite youth and young at heart, and also well admired by a wide population of young people, especially in the South West of Nigeria.

Youths complain that they don't have money, and they don't have 'godfathers', and that is why they can't run for office, but the truth is they simply feel totally out of place and don't know how people would react if someone who has been singing on TV, dancing on stage, playing on the pitch, or cracking jokes in a hall comes out to declare intention to run for political office.

Now we have the man who runs one of the best clubs in Nigeria, where young people come to sing, dance, joke, and pop bottles, he's saying "I want to be a Federal Representative". That is symbolic! That can change the mindset of a lot of his young admirers to know they too can run for office. That can change the mind of Nigeria and Nigerians, to see that it's all about your work ethic.

READ MORE ABOUT SHINA PELLER, HIS BUSINESSES, ACHIEVEMENTS, AND FULL PROFILE: http://www.barbaric.com.ng/shina-peller-oyo-representative-politics/

[/s]
Shina must be mad.
He thinks politics is a "magic" show...

Does he even know the Iseyin? I doubt if he has even traveled there until he thinks he should represent them.

I believe he has never added any value to that constituency in his entire life.

Well, let him waste some of his ill-gotten wealth.

Nonsense!

1 Like

Re: The Importance Of Shina Peller Declaring For House Of Representatives by SamuelAnyawu(m): 6:15am On Jun 06, 2018
Quilox.... He needs more cash because an igbo mogul Obi Cubanna has pushed him away from the Lagos Nightlife business grin

1 Like

Re: The Importance Of Shina Peller Declaring For House Of Representatives by nex(m): 5:06am On Jun 07, 2018
god2good:
You want to and collect your own share abi?

I'm running for office, and I'm encouraging other younger people to run for office.
Re: The Importance Of Shina Peller Declaring For House Of Representatives by Sheuns(m): 5:14am On Jun 07, 2018
All these people will think cos you have money means you'll win election. Born in Lagos, has business in Lagos, I doubt if he frequents the constituency he wants to represent at all. Oga don't forget there are some people already vying for the posts and are well known amongst the people.

1 Like

Re: The Importance Of Shina Peller Declaring For House Of Representatives by AbbeyvanPersie(m): 5:29am On Jun 07, 2018
#ShinaAyo2019
Re: The Importance Of Shina Peller Declaring For House Of Representatives by nex(m): 12:24pm On Jun 08, 2018
Wealth dies not equate to electoral victory, although the size of a contestant's campaign budget helps.

Making money the legal way in itself is winning. So if you have several businesses, and you're winning at them all, people believe you can change their economy, their society, and their well being.

Sheuns:
All these people will think cos you have money means you'll win election. Born in Lagos, has business in Lagos, I doubt if he frequents the constituency he wants to represent at all. Oga don't forget there are some people already vying for the posts and are well known amongst the people.

(1) (Reply)

Jonathan And His Wife Patience Carry Ffk's Triplets As They Visit The Family!!! / The Abuse Of Biafran Women During The Civil War. / The 2019 Election........ Hear Me Out, It Is Not A Prophecy But A Script.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.