Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,492 members, 7,861,414 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 11:50 AM

ABUJA COMEDIAN??? Popular Yoruba Actress Caught Up In Husband Snatching Scandal - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / ABUJA COMEDIAN??? Popular Yoruba Actress Caught Up In Husband Snatching Scandal (583 Views)

Angel & Mum Mock Maria Over Husband Snatching Accusation (Videos) / Regina Daniels Dances In Husband's Boxers, Fans Say She's Looking Old / Regina Daniels Places Her Portrait In Husband's House, Takes Her Rightful Place (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

ABUJA COMEDIAN??? Popular Yoruba Actress Caught Up In Husband Snatching Scandal by AlexReports(m): 7:02am On Jun 06, 2018
@alexreports

Popular Yoruba Actress, Ogunsakin Oluwatayo Jane Popularly Known as Brown Sugar who has featured in several Yoruba movies is rumored to be in a secret relationship with Abuja comedian, Amb. Wahala.

According to a close friend to the actress, the actress got introduced to Amb. Wahala by muyiwa ademola at gbenga adeyinka’s laff mattaz in Ibadan, they have been rumored to be spotted together in several events after then.

Her friend also revealed that the actress is willing to do anything to do anything possible to have the comedian to herself and separate him from his wife and two kids, the actress was also spotted at the airport with the comedian on his tour to Malaysia, Dubai and USA.

The friend also revealed that Gbenga Adeyinka, Peteru, Omo Baba and many others are aware of the relationship and the actress is currently pregnant for Amb. Wahala

http://www.alexreports.info/2018/06/abuja-comedian-popular-yoruba-actress.html?m=0

Re: ABUJA COMEDIAN??? Popular Yoruba Actress Caught Up In Husband Snatching Scandal by MANNABBQGRILLS: 7:03am On Jun 06, 2018
Her friend also revealed that the actress is willing to do anything to do anything possible to have the comedian to herself and separate him from his wife and two kids, the actress was also spotted at the airport with the comedian on his tour to Malaysia, Dubai and USA

She shall surely be put to shame if this is true.
She should get ready for a National Embarrassment.

But do these ho*s even know what is shame?!
Re: ABUJA COMEDIAN??? Popular Yoruba Actress Caught Up In Husband Snatching Scandal by youngest85(m): 7:05am On Jun 06, 2018
Popular?
Re: ABUJA COMEDIAN??? Popular Yoruba Actress Caught Up In Husband Snatching Scandal by MrGist: 7:11am On Jun 06, 2018
Kai
Re: ABUJA COMEDIAN??? Popular Yoruba Actress Caught Up In Husband Snatching Scandal by Nobody: 7:24am On Jun 06, 2018
It would have been a news when you say " the actress is praying for the sustainance of the marriage...
Re: ABUJA COMEDIAN??? Popular Yoruba Actress Caught Up In Husband Snatching Scandal by Shedrack777: 7:37am On Jun 06, 2018
I want to be snatched too when I'm married. You women should queue for me from now on
Re: ABUJA COMEDIAN??? Popular Yoruba Actress Caught Up In Husband Snatching Scandal by funnynation(m): 7:44am On Jun 06, 2018
You will soon enter gbese! Keep writing rubb*sh about my boss
Re: ABUJA COMEDIAN??? Popular Yoruba Actress Caught Up In Husband Snatching Scandal by Nobody: 7:56am On Jun 06, 2018
post=68220268:
Her friend also revealed that the actress is willing to do anything to do anything possible to have the comedian to herself and separate him from his wife and two kids, the actress was also spotted at the airport with the comedian on his tour to Malaysia, Dubai and USA

She shall surely be put to shame if this is true.
She should get ready for a National Embarrassment.

But do these ho*s even know what is shame?!

tell me are you really lookin to ur barbecue, morning, afternoon, night you are on every thread posting just to gather likes,who knows maybe likes improve your barbecue business undecided

(1) (Reply)

“I Love You Babe, I Really Do” — Wizkid Tells Tiwa Savage / Yoruba Actor, Ijebuu Cheats Death After An Air Conditioning Unit Caught Fire / I’ve Made Many Attempts To Settle 2face, Blackface Conflict - Faze

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.