Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,303 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:32 AM

Drug Addict Kills His Girlfriend In Yola For Dating Another Guy. Photos - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Drug Addict Kills His Girlfriend In Yola For Dating Another Guy. Photos (30767 Views)

Husband Identifies Wife’s Beheaded Body In Yola Hotel / Young Girl Beaten For Stealing Generator In Delta Is A Drug Addict (photos) / Photos Of Jealous Drug Addict Who Killed His Girlfriend For Dating Another Man. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Drug Addict Kills His Girlfriend In Yola For Dating Another Guy. Photos by tundeayo2020: 10:05am On Jun 06, 2018
I know it's the same set of people who value cow more than human life
Re: Drug Addict Kills His Girlfriend In Yola For Dating Another Guy. Photos by Nobody: 10:07am On Jun 06, 2018
enzyme03:
grin why aboki lyk to abuse drug why

check out this 99% sure banker odd for today BET9JA games in the link below
For FREE tips click here

For VIP tips click here
dont miss out on this sure winning tips
"SAY NO TO HAD I KNOWN oh"

Who is this ?
Re: Drug Addict Kills His Girlfriend In Yola For Dating Another Guy. Photos by kingkon(m): 10:08am On Jun 06, 2018
OMG!
Was he on a codeine diet?? RIP to the lost
Re: Drug Addict Kills His Girlfriend In Yola For Dating Another Guy. Photos by davillian(m): 10:11am On Jun 06, 2018
Exol doesn't make you kill people
Stop blaming the innocent drug grin
Re: Drug Addict Kills His Girlfriend In Yola For Dating Another Guy. Photos by OhiOfIhima: 10:12am On Jun 06, 2018
lirusehn:
Please why is her corpse not adorned with Hijab na??
Stop this trash n face reality..
Re: Drug Addict Kills His Girlfriend In Yola For Dating Another Guy. Photos by Nobody: 10:12am On Jun 06, 2018
dainformant:
“I equally wanted to kill myself. May her soul rest in peace: she stopped me from doing that. While she was bleeding, she said I should not kill myself.

This line cracked all my bones grin grin cheesy... May you rot in jail then rot in hell...

Why you no stab yourself first while bleeding then stab her...

Oniranu oshi undecided
Re: Drug Addict Kills His Girlfriend In Yola For Dating Another Guy. Photos by Stormborn86: 10:13am On Jun 06, 2018
They don't drink alcohol cause of Islam but they indulge in more dangerous habits, rubbish.

1 Like

Re: Drug Addict Kills His Girlfriend In Yola For Dating Another Guy. Photos by Hotzone(m): 10:13am On Jun 06, 2018
God, keep my loved ones away from bitter and reckless people

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Drug Addict Kills His Girlfriend In Yola For Dating Another Guy. Photos by lirusehn(m): 10:19am On Jun 06, 2018
OhiOfIhima:
I doubt if you understand sarcasm.

1 Like

Re: Drug Addict Kills His Girlfriend In Yola For Dating Another Guy. Photos by Oreofepeters: 10:22am On Jun 06, 2018
Let's just sell NIGERIA and use the money to buy another country...which country do you prefer?
Please don't insult mi o i have headache

1 Like

Re: Drug Addict Kills His Girlfriend In Yola For Dating Another Guy. Photos by Nobody: 10:28am On Jun 06, 2018
You can just tell from her face that she thought she could change him. Wicker world. RIP
Re: Drug Addict Kills His Girlfriend In Yola For Dating Another Guy. Photos by DivinelyBlessed: 10:30am On Jun 06, 2018
Nairaland. Always put viewers desgretion is advised
Re: Drug Addict Kills His Girlfriend In Yola For Dating Another Guy. Photos by Nobody: 10:31am On Jun 06, 2018
“She further advised me, before she bled to death, that I should repent and seek Allah’s forgiveness. I then promised her not to kill myself and that I will report myself to the police. “Which is why when the DPO ‘C’ division called me, I reported at once”, the suspect said.

This guy is still high on drugs. What a tale
Re: Drug Addict Kills His Girlfriend In Yola For Dating Another Guy. Photos by Xisnin(m): 10:41am On Jun 06, 2018
johnime:
Dear Men, please becareful. There are lots of bitter and toxic women nowadays... open your eyes very well and draw closer to God. You might need serious fasting and prayers to get a good woman and make sure when you get one... you love, cherish and treat her well
Who released you from Yaba left?

1 Like

Re: Drug Addict Kills His Girlfriend In Yola For Dating Another Guy. Photos by johnime: 10:48am On Jun 06, 2018
Dr. Xisnin did
Xisnin:

Who released you from Yaba left?
Re: Drug Addict Kills His Girlfriend In Yola For Dating Another Guy. Photos by dnawah(m): 11:12am On Jun 06, 2018
dainformant:
One Muhammed Adamu, the suspected killer of 24-year-old Hauwa Muhammad, has been arrested by police operatives. The Yobe Commissioner of Police(CP), Abdulmaliki Sumonu told newsmen in Damaturu on Tuesday that Adamu, who is about 30 years old, has made a confessional statement.

The suspect was brought to the press conference.

The CP then allowed the suspect to narrate how he committed the murder to the press.

The suspect said: “My name is Muhammed Isa Adamu from Potiskum LG. I started dating Hauwa since 2014. She was obedient to me. She never offended me. “I have been abusing drugs for almost five years. I even went to Azare General Hospital to seek medical advice in order to get rid of my addiction.

“I tried as much as possible to convince my family to meet Hauwa’s over our marital arrangement but my effort became unsuccessful.

“Eventually another guy started dating her. That was the beginning of our problem. She told me that if my family could not meet hers, I should allow the other guy to do so. “Apart from that, there was no problem between the two of us”, Adamu added

“One day I didn’t know what happened to me, I took my “Exol” and decided to end the lives of both of us. I killed her alone with a knife”, Adamu said. “I equally wanted to kill myself. May her soul rest in peace: she stopped me from doing that. While she was bleeding, she said I should not kill myself.

“She further advised me, before she bled to death, that I should repent and seek Allah’s forgiveness. I then promised her not to kill myself and that I will report myself to the police. “Which is why when the DPO ‘C’ division called me, I reported at once”, the suspect said.

Adamu said that he was a fresh graduate from Federal College of Technical Education, Potiskum, affiliated to Federal University of Technology Minna.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/06/man-high-on-drugs-revealed-how-he-killed-his-girlfriend-for-dating-another-guy-photos.html
this girl fine o!even @death she's still beautifull.one litter of super glu should be pump into that guys pipe.
Re: Drug Addict Kills His Girlfriend In Yola For Dating Another Guy. Photos by ruggedtimi(m): 11:16am On Jun 06, 2018
A weak man..

1 Like

Re: Drug Addict Kills His Girlfriend In Yola For Dating Another Guy. Photos by Mruwa1(m): 11:17am On Jun 06, 2018
you high u come kill ur gf because of waiting ...oga shut up the drugs or waiting u take nor let u know say na ur babe u dey kill idiot ....
Re: Drug Addict Kills His Girlfriend In Yola For Dating Another Guy. Photos by hatedisplace: 11:26am On Jun 06, 2018
OhiOfIhima:
what is reality? Answer the simple question.
Re: Drug Addict Kills His Girlfriend In Yola For Dating Another Guy. Photos by hatedisplace: 11:29am On Jun 06, 2018
Oreofepeters:
Let's just sell NIGERIA and use the money to buy another country...which country do you prefer?
Finland
Re: Drug Addict Kills His Girlfriend In Yola For Dating Another Guy. Photos by seunmohmoh(f): 11:31am On Jun 06, 2018
johnime:
Dear Men, please becareful. There are lots of bitter and toxic women nowadays... open your eyes very well and draw closer to God. You might need serious fasting and prayers to get a good woman and make sure when you get one... you love, cherish and treat her well
a man killed a woman and you are advising men to be careful of women,is like your brain is paining you abi
Re: Drug Addict Kills His Girlfriend In Yola For Dating Another Guy. Photos by seunmohmoh(f): 11:32am On Jun 06, 2018
Oreofepeters:
ghana
Re: Drug Addict Kills His Girlfriend In Yola For Dating Another Guy. Photos by johnime: 12:40pm On Jun 06, 2018
Yeah, it is paining me, can you help me panadol?
seunmohmoh:
a man killed a woman and you are advising men to be careful of women,is like your brain is paining you abi
Re: Drug Addict Kills His Girlfriend In Yola For Dating Another Guy. Photos by PierreAbutu(m): 1:19pm On Jun 06, 2018
dainformant:
One Muhammed Adamu, the suspected killer of 24-year-old Hauwa Muhammad, has been arrested by police operatives. The Yobe Commissioner of Police(CP), Abdulmaliki Sumonu told newsmen in Damaturu on Tuesday that Adamu, who is about 30 years old, has made a confessional statement.

The suspect was brought to the press conference.

The CP then allowed the suspect to narrate how he committed the murder to the press.

The suspect said: “My name is Muhammed Isa Adamu from Potiskum LG. I started dating Hauwa since 2014. She was obedient to me. She never offended me. “I have been abusing drugs for almost five years. I even went to Azare General Hospital to seek medical advice in order to get rid of my addiction.

“I tried as much as possible to convince my family to meet Hauwa’s over our marital arrangement but my effort became unsuccessful.

“Eventually another guy started dating her. That was the beginning of our problem. She told me that if my family could not meet hers, I should allow the other guy to do so. “Apart from that, there was no problem between the two of us”, Adamu added

“One day I didn’t know what happened to me, I took my “Exol” and decided to end the lives of both of us. I killed her alone with a knife”, Adamu said. “I equally wanted to kill myself. May her soul rest in peace: she stopped me from doing that. While she was bleeding, she said I should not kill myself.

Adamu said that he was a fresh graduate from Federal College of Technical Education, Potiskum, affiliated to Federal University of Technology Minna.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/06/man-high-on-drugs-revealed-how-he-killed-his-girlfriend-for-dating-another-guy-photos.html

Ladies get sense

Stop visiting an INSECURE BF in exclusion
Re: Drug Addict Kills His Girlfriend In Yola For Dating Another Guy. Photos by OlivePrime: 6:37pm On Jun 06, 2018
At the core of drug use and abuse is the profound tendency to lose your way and act in ways you would otherwise not do. This is why drug rehabilitation is at the core of what we do and we do it well.

Re: Drug Addict Kills His Girlfriend In Yola For Dating Another Guy. Photos by BoyHuncho(m): 9:31pm On Jun 06, 2018
SIMPLYkush:
nice act from the guy.... meanwhile, chioma should stab davido for messaging that fat ass instagram biitch

u sick bastard!!! How would u feel if this happened to ur daughter or sister!! U are a pscopath! Mad man

(1) (2) (Reply)

Notorious Armed Robbers Terrorizing Delta Residents Nabbed By Security Operative / How I Was Kidnapped, Beaten And Robbed On My Way To Work In Lagos / Fake Soldiers Caught By Vigilante In Enugu Ahead Of Elections. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.