Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,689 members, 7,816,814 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:45 PM

DUVET AND BEDSHEET - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / DUVET AND BEDSHEET (3057 Views)

Quality Duvet And Bed Sheet / Needing Duvet And Bedsheet For The Family? / Fashionable And Quality Bedsheets And Duvet For Your Home (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

DUVET AND BEDSHEET by BrainCONCEPTZ(m): 9:41am On Jun 06, 2018
We make and sell lovely Duvet and bedsheet

We use fibre that last longer and prevent you from the cold, not foam that is not durable.

Our materials are

6ft x 6ft or 7ft x 7ft complete set
One Duvet, one bedsheet and four pillow case

4.5ft x 6ft complete set
One Duvet, one bedsheet and two pillow case

We have them in single and double Fibre.

We deliver nationwide
Discount for large order

Call or WhatsApp 08034214305 for prices.

Re: DUVET AND BEDSHEET by BrainCONCEPTZ(m): 9:42am On Jun 06, 2018
Call us today
Re: DUVET AND BEDSHEET by BrainCONCEPTZ(m): 9:43am On Jun 06, 2018
Lovely set

Re: DUVET AND BEDSHEET by BrainCONCEPTZ(m): 9:43am On Jun 06, 2018
Am available

Re: DUVET AND BEDSHEET by BrainCONCEPTZ(m): 9:45am On Jun 06, 2018
Carton characters are cool for kids

Re: DUVET AND BEDSHEET by BrainCONCEPTZ(m): 11:34am On Jun 06, 2018
Hello

Re: DUVET AND BEDSHEET by BrainCONCEPTZ(m): 9:14pm On Jun 06, 2018
Good evening
Re: DUVET AND BEDSHEET by BrainCONCEPTZ(m): 7:14am On Jun 07, 2018
Good morning

Re: DUVET AND BEDSHEET by Tomjazzy2: 8:30pm On Jun 07, 2018
OP, it'd be nice if you post samples of work done, rather than internet downloaded pictures
Re: DUVET AND BEDSHEET by BrainCONCEPTZ(m): 11:29pm On Jun 07, 2018
Hello
Re: DUVET AND BEDSHEET by Almaiga: 11:36pm On Jun 07, 2018
How much do you sell the Duvet and the Bedsheets
Re: DUVET AND BEDSHEET by BrainCONCEPTZ(m): 8:37am On Jun 08, 2018
Almaiga:
How much do you sell the Duvet and the Bedsheets

Prices varies due to sizes...... WhatsApp 08034214305 for details
Re: DUVET AND BEDSHEET by BrainCONCEPTZ(m): 6:14am On Jun 11, 2018
Ok

Re: DUVET AND BEDSHEET by Nobody: 8:29am On Jun 12, 2018
Keep posting internet images ..nayour ghost go buy am
Re: DUVET AND BEDSHEET by BrainCONCEPTZ(m): 9:00am On Jun 12, 2018
hardwerk:
Keep posting internet images ..nayour ghost go buy am

Why are people so stupid....... Must u show us u have a dull brain..... I can post any pix as long as it's not snap from your flirty dirty room.
Re: DUVET AND BEDSHEET by Nobody: 9:44am On Jun 12, 2018
BrainCONCEPTZ:

Why are people so stupid....... Must u show us u have a dull brain..... I can post any pix as long as it's not snap from your flirty dirty room.
No fight ...only you go buy am fini
Re: DUVET AND BEDSHEET by BrainCONCEPTZ(m): 10:12pm On Dec 09, 2018
Hello
Re: DUVET AND BEDSHEET by Aslatiel: 8:00pm On Mar 16, 2021
These are good blankets, my grandmother likes to sleep under them. She said it is very soft, but I'm not a fan of this kind of blankets. I do not feel comfortable sleeping under this, if I completely cover myself, then I am a hot if I open up then it is cold. I have had such a problem with blankets since I was a child, and I could sleep only under large-knit blankets. Due to the fact, that they have a large binding, air seeped through them, and I was comfortable. Recently, I found an anxiety blanket, and I am very happy about it, as this blanket is warm and thanks to the special material I do not feel hot to sleep under it. I don't know how, but I feel relaxed when I'm covered with it and quickly fall asleep.
Re: DUVET AND BEDSHEET by Sanerid(m): 11:16am On Mar 17, 2021
Aslatiel:
These are good blankets, my grandmother likes to sleep under them. She said it is very soft, but I'm not a fan of this kind of blankets. I do not feel comfortable sleeping under this, if I completely cover myself, then I am a hot if I open up then it is cold. I have had such a problem with blankets since I was a child, and I could sleep only under large-knit blankets. Due to the fact, that they have a large binding, air seeped through them, and I was comfortable. Recently, I found an anxiety blanket, and I am very happy about it, as this blanket is warm and thanks to the special material I do not feel hot to sleep under it. I don't know how, but I feel relaxed when I'm covered with it and quickly fall asleep.
Could you tell me some more information about it? Let’s talk in PM

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Woman Allegedly Gives Birth To A Lizard After Two Years Of Pregnancy / Knowing About The Different Types Of Affairs Gives You Power / I Have Ban Miniskirt In My House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.