Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,813 members, 7,817,359 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:52 AM

Nigerian Woman Allegedly Gives Birth To A Lizard After Two Years Of Pregnancy - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Nigerian Woman Allegedly Gives Birth To A Lizard After Two Years Of Pregnancy (3057 Views)

Woman Rejoices As She Gets Pregnant At 56, Gives Birth To Twins After 26 Years / I Saw A Dead Family Friend Two Years Later / Woman Gives Birth To A Baby After 10 Years Of Pregnancy (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Woman Allegedly Gives Birth To A Lizard After Two Years Of Pregnancy by Temmyguru: 2:20pm On May 13, 2020
Several reports on Facebook have it that a particular woman allegedly gave birth to a reptile in a town’s market in Rivers state after two years of carrying the pregnancy.

Some Facebook users have taken to the platform to share, with photos, how a lady was who has been pregnant for two years gave birth to a lizard at Omoku market, Rivers state.

A user, Ahamuefuna Ijeoma Darlintina, who shared the most photos, wrote,

WATCH AND SEE FULL DETAILS HERE: https://tgtrends.com.ng/viral/nigerian-woman-allegedly-gives-birth-to-a-lizard-after-two-years-of-pregnancy.html

Re: Nigerian Woman Allegedly Gives Birth To A Lizard After Two Years Of Pregnancy by TheSourcerer: 2:50pm On May 13, 2020
Old pic , and the ground the lizard is is diffrdiff from where the female is

Fine let's say I believe you , abeg send picture I wan see how lizard go come out from that big belly I'm seeing and if she did give birth to that where the blood that should obviously come out too , we are no more as dumb as the time of Nkan be era

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Woman Allegedly Gives Birth To A Lizard After Two Years Of Pregnancy by illicit(m): 2:55pm On May 13, 2020
u r lying
Re: Nigerian Woman Allegedly Gives Birth To A Lizard After Two Years Of Pregnancy by ademidedavid(f): 7:13pm On May 13, 2020
TheSourcerer:
Old pic , and the ground the lizard is is diffrdiff from where the female is

Fine let's say I believe you , abeg send picture I wan see how lizard go come out from that big belly I'm seeing and if she did give birth to that where the blood that should obviously come out too , we are no more as dumb as the time of Nkan be era
My fellow wise friend........

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Woman Allegedly Gives Birth To A Lizard After Two Years Of Pregnancy by TheSourcerer: 1:28am On May 14, 2020
ademidedavid:

My fellow wise friend........
I see you my nigga !

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Knowing About The Different Types Of Affairs Gives You Power / My Boyfriend Is A Reverend Father - Nigerian Lady Reveals (photos) / Im Getting Engaged And Im Scared About It: What Shoudl I Do? :-\

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.