Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,137 members, 7,818,426 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:17 PM

Saraki Meets With Kannywood Actors And Actresses - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Saraki Meets With Kannywood Actors And Actresses (16594 Views)

Saraki Meets Akpabio & Gbajabiamila 2 Weeks After Visiting Wike's Abuja Kitchen / Jubilation As Saraki Meets Other Defectors At PDP Secretariat In Abuja. Photos / Bukola Saraki Meets With Nyesom Wike In Rivers (PHOTOS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Saraki Meets With Kannywood Actors And Actresses by infonnews5: 9:46am On Jun 06, 2018
Senate President Dr. Bukola Saraki welcomed top actors and actresses in the domestic film industry.
He had a meeting with them and also said that it was a pleasure interacting with the Second Largest Producer of Films in the World. He took to his page to share pictures.

source:https://www.infonewsnigeria.com/discussion/788/senate-president-meets-with-top-actors-and-actresses-in-the-domestic-film-industry#Head

Re: Saraki Meets With Kannywood Actors And Actresses by youngest85(m): 9:48am On Jun 06, 2018
Beware of armed robbers

19 Likes

Re: Saraki Meets With Kannywood Actors And Actresses by yarimo(m): 9:51am On Jun 06, 2018
youngest85:
Beware of armed robbers
grin grin grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Saraki Meets With Kannywood Actors And Actresses by PaulOgrady: 9:53am On Jun 06, 2018
Useless news.
Senate President should be impeaching Buhari not meeting actors and actresses.

9 Likes

Re: Saraki Meets With Kannywood Actors And Actresses by Nobody: 9:57am On Jun 06, 2018
kannywood or should I say fulaniwood

6 Likes

Re: Saraki Meets With Kannywood Actors And Actresses by infonnews5: 9:59am On Jun 06, 2018
like who?? angry angry
youngest85:
Beware of armed robbers
Re: Saraki Meets With Kannywood Actors And Actresses by infonnews5: 10:00am On Jun 06, 2018
shocked shocked shocked shocked
PaulOgrady:
Useless news.
Re: Saraki Meets With Kannywood Actors And Actresses by infonnews5: 10:00am On Jun 06, 2018
its kannywood!!! wink wink
Mayrock:
kannywood or should I say fulaniwood

1 Like

Re: Saraki Meets With Kannywood Actors And Actresses by Nobody: 10:12am On Jun 06, 2018
infonnews5:
its kannywood!!! wink wink

heeee.....wasnt aware

what will they be acting....how to become a terrorist, or how to kill in the name of jihad or fulani herdsmen....i don't understand....

I don't know anyone there and how are they top actress and actors....

this Op I don't understand u......

buhari is a terrorist....QED

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Saraki Meets With Kannywood Actors And Actresses by infonnews5: 10:43am On Jun 06, 2018
Mayrock:

heeee.....wasnt aware

what will they be acting....how to become a terrorist, or how to kill in the name of jihad or fulani herdsmen....i don't understand....

bro, everyone is pissed asf
but last last we go dae alright

lalasticlala mynd44 fp
Re: Saraki Meets With Kannywood Actors And Actresses by Horus(m): 11:04am On Jun 06, 2018
infonnews5:
Senate President Dr. Bukola Saraki welcomed top actors and actresses in the domestic film industry.
He had a meeting with them and also said that it was a pleasure interacting with the Second Largest Producer of Films in the World. He took to his page to share pictures.

He welcomed top actors and actresses, but I hope that the Federal Government will invest in the necessary infrastructure that will bring about the growth of the Nigerian film industry
Re: Saraki Meets With Kannywood Actors And Actresses by Optional09: 11:10am On Jun 06, 2018
I never see any of these guys for any film. Are they private actors. May be they are taliban actors
Re: Saraki Meets With Kannywood Actors And Actresses by infonnews5: 11:41am On Jun 06, 2018
i hope so too wink wink
Horus:

He welcomed top actors and actresses, but I hope that the Federal Government will invest in the necessary infrastructure that will bring about the growth of the Nigerian film industry

1 Like

Re: Saraki Meets With Kannywood Actors And Actresses by infonnews5: 11:42am On Jun 06, 2018
they are based on kannywood

lalasticlala mynd44 seun
Optional09:
I never see any of these guys for any film. Are they private actors. May be they are taliban actors
Re: Saraki Meets With Kannywood Actors And Actresses by princeade86(m): 12:15pm On Jun 06, 2018
speechless.
Re: Saraki Meets With Kannywood Actors And Actresses by Hotzone(m): 12:20pm On Jun 06, 2018
I think Nigerians are much ok with current live shows ranging from stealing/snatching of mace, transmission garbage and red carpet offa bank robbery with more coming from National Assembly on panic threat such as impeachment.
In buhari's voice, 'let anyone come here and confront me'!
Re: Saraki Meets With Kannywood Actors And Actresses by Sirpaul(m): 12:22pm On Jun 06, 2018
probably he wants to join them... "AR"
Re: Saraki Meets With Kannywood Actors And Actresses by strangest(m): 12:23pm On Jun 06, 2018
I think he meant Nollywood... No one knows kannywood as our domestic werever.
Re: Saraki Meets With Kannywood Actors And Actresses by Sirjamo: 12:23pm On Jun 06, 2018
Mayrock:

heeee.....wasnt aware

If you get transmitted to police headquarters for further interrogation now, you go say na your village people dey do you abi?
Re: Saraki Meets With Kannywood Actors And Actresses by Oblang(m): 12:25pm On Jun 06, 2018
PaulOgrady:
Useless news.

Oya go and help him..
Re: Saraki Meets With Kannywood Actors And Actresses by Cornerstone2020(m): 12:26pm On Jun 06, 2018
Sarraki is busy working underground 2019 is like next week to politicians
Re: Saraki Meets With Kannywood Actors And Actresses by Nobody: 12:30pm On Jun 06, 2018
Sirjamo:
If you get transmitted to police headquarters for further interrogation now, you go say na your village people dey do you abi?

Do I look like a product of quota system.....to u....

is only those federal character /quota system that has been transmitting transmission.....

commot federal character and freee money from them Somalia will be a paradise to what north will look like.
Re: Saraki Meets With Kannywood Actors And Actresses by Nures(m): 12:35pm On Jun 06, 2018
Hmmmmmmmm
Re: Saraki Meets With Kannywood Actors And Actresses by Mccullum: 12:41pm On Jun 06, 2018
PaulOgrady:
Useless news.

You're in the world of imagination.
Re: Saraki Meets With Kannywood Actors And Actresses by Sirjamo: 12:43pm On Jun 06, 2018
Mayrock:

Do I look like a product of quota system.....to u....

is only those federal character /quota system that has been transmitting transmission.....

commot federal character and freee money from them Somalia will be a paradise to what north will look like.
All this mouth wey you dey make, one constable with hand cuffs is enough to get you transmitted.
Re: Saraki Meets With Kannywood Actors And Actresses by Nobody: 12:46pm On Jun 06, 2018
Sirjamo:
All this mouth wey you dey make, one constable with hand cuffs is enough to get you transmitted.

already the quota system is transmitting on the head of IGP
Re: Saraki Meets With Kannywood Actors And Actresses by NsukkaDeeje: 12:46pm On Jun 06, 2018
They may have negotiated a movie role for bro Dino.
Re: Saraki Meets With Kannywood Actors And Actresses by lilfreezy: 12:46pm On Jun 06, 2018
They said Nigeria is one country but we have two movie industries undecided
Re: Saraki Meets With Kannywood Actors And Actresses by Dintest: 12:51pm On Jun 06, 2018
How does this help Nigeria?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Press Conference Heralding Innauguration Ceremony For Ekiti Gov-elect / Edo 2020: Justice Taiwo Withdraws From Suit Seeking To Disqualify Ize-Iyamu / EndSARS: I Drove Around Port Harcourt To Observe The Situation. Normalcy Returns

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.