Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,126 members, 7,814,942 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:54 AM

Twitter User Narrates How Wizkid Snatched A Man’s Girlfriend In Front Of Him - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Twitter User Narrates How Wizkid Snatched A Man’s Girlfriend In Front Of Him (427 Views)

How Wizkid Rescued Me When I Was Homeless – Shaydee / How Wizkid Took Another Man's Girlfriend In Front Of The Boyfriend -Twitter User / "Davido Joins Cult, Next Thing We Hear 3 Friends Around Him Die" - Twitter User (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Twitter User Narrates How Wizkid Snatched A Man’s Girlfriend In Front Of Him by Xquisite360: 2:21pm On Jun 06, 2018
Nigerian songwriter , Wizkid has over time disclosed that he can never settle down with just one lady and even recently bragged on Twitter that if he gets down with a girl her boyfriend should just forget her, well it seems like that wasn’t a joke.

A twitter user, Kelvin Odanz has revealed of his major inspirations to make it life and it has to do With Wizkid.

Kelvin revealed via a Tweet how Wizkid took another man’s girlfriend during a performance while the dude watched helplessly, live and direct, he said the matter happened in OAU.
http://www.xquisite360.com/2018/06/twitter-user-narrates-how-wizkid-snatched-a-mans-girlfriend.html

Re: Twitter User Narrates How Wizkid Snatched A Man’s Girlfriend In Front Of Him by jtwest(m): 2:24pm On Jun 06, 2018
grin grin during nuga, God knows I slept in my room jeje after eating risky with my guy, I cannot go be sweating in amphi becos of wizkid.

(1) (Reply)

When You Try To Pretend You're Drunk To An African Parent (samspedy) / 9 Times Nollywood Actress Chika Ike Has Shown She Is The Most Stylish Female / 2baba Stole My Song, “amaka” – Singer, Yoko B Cries Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.